Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

Well... there's only so much you can do after being revealed as third. The vigshot thing is seriously badass, though.

It's been faked twice? Wow.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the second time was because it was in FAKECLAIM MAFIA so it had a chance of being legit

Except if you looked at the whole setup you'd know that'd be impossible

Strong point: Claiming. I don't know why.

Weakest point: Not having a RL crisis in a scum game. Yes, I'm blaming SF mafia for my personal problems. :P:

Strongest: Mimicking town meta well enough, relatively townie play, nothing much else?

Weakest: BusdriveVigs Not good at rolegames so will probably pick actions to mimic town play and end up screwed by roles. Locking myself into lynching buddies. Pulling questionable 180ºs sometimes.

Strengths: Pretty good at looking townie when I'm motivated and generally good with roles and fakeclaims

Weaknesses: I rely pretty heavily on a good start. If people suspect me early on, it demotivates me and I never really get my stride back. Healer is probably the only exception to this (although I lost in 3p LYLO anyways so maybe it isn't). This is made worse by me being too reactionary early on.

Edited by BBM

strengths: i am typically not emotionally invested enough into my games to get super upset when things don't go to plan

weaknesses: i am typically not emotionally invested into my games

EDIT

reading is tech; i completely missed the "as scum" part of the question

still applies, though

Edited by CT075

god damn it should i actually bother keeping up with this

apparently i just spaced and forgot it existed again

Bitches that people try to help out

Spaces out constantly, despite having organized plans

Should probably post a Question Queue in the OP for us to fondle ourselves with while we wait for you to make your comeback

day 12: which town role would you day 1 speedrun lynch

i would lynch doctor

D1 doctor lynches seem too mainstream here; we should get in the habit of going for more beloveds.

I'd CC a Mason claim and then lynch them. Sure, it'd implicate me and a scumbuddy but it would be SO WORTH IT.

I'd D1 Lynch a Bomb who happened to be hammered by a townie Lover :D (Given that the bomb would go off on the hammering person).

*Nothin' like losin' 3 townies in one mislynch. Best way to start a Mafia game. <3

Edited by Eurykins

god damn it should i actually bother keeping up with this

apparently i just spaced and forgot it existed again

Just ask, it's not like we desperately need to get through your list within a certain amount of time.