Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take anyone EXCEPT FFM, Junko, Randa, Poly, or people who show up for one game and never participate in another game (like Sgt. Smiles). No offense to any of you, but I like having scum buddies who are experienced in mafia. If I had to name actual people I WOULD be buddies with, I've never been scum with eclipse, Paper, and scorri … for starters.

I like to think my RAW CHARISMA propels my scum team to victory no matter how inexperienced they are even though that is literally never the case.

I want to be buddies with Boron in a game where she doesn't have to sub out early

refa was fun the few times i had him

being buddies with haze would also be cool

otherwise i just want to be scumbuddies with good players and win lol. (not implying those three are bad, i just mean in general)

Edited by Prims

MANIX so he doesn't tunnel me, although he actually townread me for a while in the last game where I was scum and he was town, which was pretty funny.

Being buddies with Prims is cool because he can carry me if I get lynched like in that one MotK game where he was scummy as fuck and still won in LYLO that was cool. Although maybe that's just because MotK town has a tendency to throw.

I don't think I've been buddies with Boron outside of CMM either. Refa is a pretty entertaining buddy because RAW CHARISMA. Being buddies with Iris was cool; too bad she quit again. ;_; Being buddies with Paperblade is cool too; except he wasn't in my thread in .hack (and then got lynched D2) and subbed out D1 in Healer. I don't think I've ever been buddies with SERIOUS BUSSER instead; maybe if he bussed me in anon games people wouldn't question why I wasn't dead.

Helios and scorri are fun buddies, Marth too. Not sure about Eurybby yet, since the one time I scum'd it up with her, I literally blew our entire team into the water...

I'd like to try primsboron one day. Refa would be good too. BBM...ahh, I feel like he just dies in every single game (minus ugh, that time he was an arsonist), so I dunno about him.

Prims and Sb so we can joint with itp after I sub out.

Though really SB, BBM, scorri, Manix are people I'd enjoy being scum with because we talk often and we've been scum together already. I guess I'd like to be scum with Boron too.

Being buddies with Prims is cool because he can carry me if I get lynched like in that one MotK game where he was scummy as fuck and still won in LYLO that was cool. Although maybe that's just because MotK town has a tendency to throw.

It literally is, MotK town lets me get away with stupid shit as scum which I would never get away with anywhere else.

Alright!

B Mafia : A multiball mafia starring dayivg+mayor Bluedoom and BPV Godfather Hooker Baldrick vs whatever roles Bear's team has.

Town is filled with the non Bs

EDIT: Maybe I'll use my M side and recruit Mitsuki/Manix. But Manix doesn't play mafia so MITSUKI IT IS!

Edited by Bluedoom

Refa, Boron and BBM because they're good as scum and I talk to them a lot anyway (and BBM is like the only vet I've never been scum with what). Paperblade and Manix too just so I don't have to play against their town selves.

M-team would be awesome <3

I think I'd like to have SB as my buddy, he's fun and I think he's good at being scum. Then he'd bus me forever, get me lynched and I'd go cry in a corner. SO PERFECT

Anyone would be fine as long as they wanted to work together and take a reasonsable amount of time to play, to be honest. I'd get so angry if someone claimed scum or self-hammered though.

Blue let's make our own B-team. With blackjack and bhookers.

bhookers

The H is silent.

Actually, forget the blackjack!

Ahhh, forget the whole thing