Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

But Paperblade always dies N1 as town?

CYOR and Touhou NOC mafia are exceptions, I think. There are other cases but those two are the ones I remember well.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz you cheater you said you'd let me know if you could visit my city with your India trip

also FAYZ was a bad mafia game for many reasons. It SCARRED ME FOREVER!

A 6-hour long D1 due to Prims pulling the "Prims-style reaction test" for the first time ever and people not knowing how to react or what the votals were, plus a mayor on the wagon that led to an early hammer. Then on D2 three people got modkilled for claiming flavor. And Mancer counterclaimed Marth's safeguard instead of counterclaiming Paper's bulletproof and getting a wagon on him, which led to Paper dayvigging Darros the mayor.

the trip got postponed again (for the 3rd time) and this time, I don't have the slightest clue as to what is going on it their heads (I got the visa though, but I really don't know if I will get to use it)

oh come on, what could be that bad (anyone feels like giving me a summary, like say Boron?)

edit1: Thanks Boron, I knew you were the best there is when it comes to summaries

edit2: I am laughing like a mad man

Edited by Blitz

you forgot that the person i faked a result on was the doc

Yeah, that was amazing. Not to mention the night actions were so unlucky for town. Prims tried to hook Cam, who was shooting him, but was hooked by the scum hooker so Cam was able to shoot Prims. And scorri tried to vig Paper but he self-protected.

The best part is if Mancer cc Paper I probably would've wagoned him(Paper) since he was the only one I got a scumread on D1.

Didn't matter though ;-;

reading this topic totally makes me wanna play mafia again

however it would probably be best if I didn't play atm

(neither enough time to pull it off, nor the ability to do so, my past few games clearly tells me to quit mafia while I am still ahead)

While time is definitely an issue, I don't think you're bad at mafia at all. You should totally play mafia again when you have the time for it.

tbh Blitz I think your main struggle with mafia is just that your timezone and lack of opportunities to play means you don't get enough chances to learn from your mistakes and improve in the areas you're bad at. you should definitely play whenever you actually have the time

(availability issues being somebody's biggest flaw means you KNOW this mafia on a fire emblem forum)

Availability issues is pretty much sf's thing isn't it.

Day 5 answer: Probably shipping, I liked myself in shipping. I died D1 but I never felt bad about my play there.

Volcanic too, but I returned to bad habits soon enough there.

Day 6 answer: I actually never felt strongly about wanting somebody to be part of town or not, so that's a bit hard. I guess I'd rather have eclipse as town when I'm town.

you guys are evil for changing the question too soon and not letting me say Touhou mafia (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=30370)

Oh dear, don't remind me of this trainwreck of a hosting attempt. xD

Day 5: I dunno, the only one I can think of would be the original SFMM. Roflstomping the entire mafia as cop was fun (and undeniable proof that unrestricted alignment cops are ridiculously overpowered), and in general that may have been my best game as far as night actions and stuff are concerned.

Day 6: Everyone

CLIPSEY! because bias is OP. Also Prims because I can't read him worth a damn. xD

If Prims doesn't die on N1 or N2 and noone claims to have protected him, he's probably scum. ##bestmetaread

(also applies to Paperblade)

Kaoz so I don't get murdered N1 and probably Refa/BT because I don't appear to get good reads on them until later into the game.

There's other people I like playing with and I generally like reading their posts, like SB and Prims, but I don't think I have trouble reading them to the point where I have to wish for them to be on my team, having to figure out their alignment if they're town would be more fun than just being masons I guess. I also enjoy reading Bard's posts but I've never had a chance to play with him.