Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

Schoolteacher was the only scumgame I enjoyed the whole way through.

For towngames, Shining Force 2 was the best since I played alright and had a good role. HM to Strip and PotC.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITTD, I think. It's the only game in which I've rolled scum, so it sticks out to me the most in that I remember checking the thread every few minutes for days on end wanting to see immediately if anyone had made a case on me. . .

then I got lynched D2 and yeah but still fun stuff.

I've got a few good games I suppose.

Theatre was great because I named 3/4th of the scumteam in my first post of the game. Too bad I panicked and threw away the game at MYLO(but in all honesty those modkills hurt so bad too. So did that Wen lynch. ;-;)

Void was also a good game because I felt like I was the only person who felt like Helios was anti-town but no one listened to me. I also had good townreads.

Fakeclaim was great because I figured out anti-town as soon as I subbed in. But tbh anti-town played horribly, I was just happy I was in MYLO and I actively helped in town winning the game.

CYOR I didn't play well but I like that I mis fayvigged, flaked, then came back for MYLO and won again.

Trainwreck was awesome because that was the only game where I was scum but wasn't lynched. My play was bad too, but that Shinori-Psych drive was my favourite part of the game. Also dat Aere lynch, lol.

Yeahhhhhhhhh I've got too many games that I liked.

ITTD: Managed to (somehow) convince bear to vote scorri over me to secure town win. (And I loved my role PM flavor- Mai Valentine = <3)

Persona 3: Managed to appear as one of the towniest people D1 (even appeared on multiple NK target lists from townies, lol), pulled off my role cop scan/NK without getting caught, and unintentionally scored 2 kills N1 due to SB thinking I was townie. :D [And then the whole ITP shizz = most townie player approaching that situation, imo, which is hilarious given me being scum.]

EO2: Despite subbing into a role that was probably seen as scum since D1 on, I was proud to have been the only source of successful NK's all game on the scum side, lol, (Ninja kills at that.) as well as surviving until N4.

POTC: Almost won the game, if not for the redirect the night phase before. :( (Redirects OP)

FE6: Best modkill death ever. I'm so good at quoting shizz that gets me killed. xD

Edited by Eurykins

Hard NOCs is the most recent one I can remember since I was mostly on point and town got to 3p LYLO (even if the choice was very obvious). Plus I got to play with Haze/Balc/Raymond/Cows at the same time.

historically Super C9++ and Prince of Tennis are up there, and Anonydraft is probably my absolute favorite. I miss playing with Helios and Rapier (when he doesn't sub out). lol all my favorite games are ones where town swept

also: I can probably provide questions again since I've cooled down (don't want to pick hosting back up though), but it depends on what Manix has planned. if he's already thought far ahead then I'll just let him keep going

Edited by Prims

Hard NOCs is the most recent one I can remember since I was mostly on point and town got to 3p LYLO (even if the choice was very obvious). Plus I got to play with Haze/Balc/Raymond/Cows at the same time.

I KNEW I SHOULD'VE USED MY SCUM!BBM CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Or killed Shinori and begged eclipse to change the no lynch rules.

ok

I had like 10 or so questions planned (favorite game was one of them but lol) so I'll continue

Day 6 - Let's go back to the question where you rolled town. After reading your PM and checking the playerlist, who do you most hope is on your team?

Edited by Prims

Prims, because he usually has good scum reads and I have no idea what his scum meta is anyway so it's not likely I'll pick him out as scum anytime soon. Alternatively, Shin because I don't know how to read Shin and tend to always read him as null leaning town.

Refa.

It's gotta happen eventually, right?

I feel like any of my TOP PICKS would just die N1 anyways.

EDIT: Also I have no idea how to read anyone so that doesn't help me either.

Edited by Euklyd

SB, I feel like my winrate is significantly higher when we're the same alignment. Or when he's a mod.

Paperblade because he rolespecs well and nabs scum easily with it so its fun to watch him play lategame lol.

But Paperblade always dies N1 as town?

Refa.

It's gotta happen eventually, right?

You just gotta believe (yeah, I can't wait for this mystical game to happen too; we worked so well together as Cult in EpicMafia that one time!).

Refa cuz idr if I've lost a game where we're of the same alignment

Badass Mafia I think (and One Shot, if you were in that I forget), but the win record is pretty high generally.

- Paperblade because he's to-the-point, congenial and has good reads, doubly so in OC because I just find him easy to talk to about sfmafiers

- BBM for being another good player who I can pick up on as town pretty easily more than not

- SB who is arguably an easier read than BBM but less confident from my experience

- Helios (RIP) for being obvtown strong once provoked (see Anonydraft).

- Conq because he's 2gd

I like playing with a lot of people but those are the ones I think I bounce off the best when I'm town. I wanna say Refa for entertaining posts but I'm not really good at reading him. I think he adds to a game though.

also: - Shinori because halfway through the game he'll inevitably give up and sheep me

also: - Shinori because halfway through the game he'll inevitably give up and sheep me

^ LOL

Uh.

Prims, Paperblade, BBM probably. And anyone who I see on there and I get a gut feeling of "I hope that persons on my team this game cause I don't feel like having to clash against them in 1 v 1's.

you can respond to questions you missed out on if you want, I don't think anybody would seriously judge (though I don't have a good answer for either of the ones I didn't reply to)