Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims is so easy to read it's not even funny

you misread me in both inception and pte lol

E: also historically there's the time you suicided into me as weak friendly neighbor

Edited by Prims

E: also historically there's the time you suicided into me as weak friendly neighbor

Chilean Musicians mafia. Good times, good times.

Strongest point: not dying

Weakest points: being apparently forgettable, having terrible reads, not being able to read people accurately, getting emotional, poor use of night actions, need I go on?

Strongest: My reads are actually pretty good. Its also easier for me to call bullshit, and I can rolespec better(unless its a Manix game. Fuck that.)

Weakest: I self-doubt too often and end up dropping the good reads that I have if people say my logic is bad/ I'm being scummy. I've been trying to rectify this in my last 6-7 games, which is probably why I look more towny than I've ever looked.

Strongest: Uhhhhhh
not getting killed? (because I'm a bad player)

Weakest: Lots. Terrible reads, laziness, lack of confidence in the reads I do have, laziness, tendency to coast (guess what this ties into).

Edited by Euklyd

Stronk: Managing to confuse everyone!

Weak: There's only so confusing you can be until everyone wants you dead.

Strongest point: not dying

Weakest points: being apparently forgettable, having terrible reads, not being able to read people accurately, getting emotional, poor use of night actions, need I go on?

baaaaaa

Strongest points: being memorable, having good reads, reading people accurately, need I go on?

Weakest point: dying

nah but seriously you guys need some confidence, I don't think the people citing bad reads are really any worse at reading people than everybody else

realpost: imo my strongest point is that I'm aggressive and willing to push people around to keep the game going, which also goes a long way in making me appear pro-town. weakest is probably that I have trouble telling when it's time to step back and re-evaluate a read, which often results in me either tunneling or dropping a good read for poor reasons and doubting myself.

Edited by Prims

Stronk: Managing to confuse everyone!

Weak: There's only so confusing you can be until everyone wants you dead.

Shin best player.

Strengths: Dinosaur Comics, also when I'm not a HUGE DICK I'm apparently a pretty cool guy

Weaknesses: Everything else

@Boron; hence why I said 'pretty' good :p

I actually can think of a unique strong point, it's that my gut theories (as opposed to reads) are usually right.