Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

In your first few games it's pretty easy to get people to townread you if you post actively, try hard, and don't have any glaring inconsistencies. Once the ~newb~ status wears off, it's significantly harder though. It takes better play to get people to townread you. See people like Refa, Randa, and GP who were all obvtown in their first games but then got lynched afterwards.

Didn't stop me from being obvious town in Inception!

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strengths: Generally come off as neutral (leaning town) or as relatively solid town reads, and my gut reads generally do pretty well. I've done okay in terms of using power roles (LoltunnelingRefa), though double-guessing myself does happen.

Weaknesses: Not making wall posts (lol), taking 3~4 hours on a single wall post, and getting caught up on tiny things that paint a fellow townie in a scummy light in my eyes. Also, despite my gut reads being decent, I sometimes have a terribly hard time painting them in a manner that makes my cases/thought processes/explanations behind it understood by the rest of the players (so as a result, until the person I'm getting the vibes from flip scum, I'm generally left looking scummy for possibly grasping too much or whatnot.). And if I'm really reckless (Lol, Shining Force 3), I'm a bit silly and paint out my targets noticeably/predictably for scum to counter. Q_Q;;

EDIT: Forgot to mention my older, more epic games of getting myself modkilled for silly reasons. Best weakness ever.

Edited by Eurykins

I was trying to think of who could be the king of wall posts, but then I blanked out. Any thoughts?

EDIT WAIT KIRSCHE

Edited by Refa

[2:55:18 AM] Shinori: Prims with that fancy spreadsheet thing you have

[2:55:25 AM] Shinori: Whats my win rate as scum and as town?

[2:55:26 AM] Shinori: THANKS

[2:56:57 AM] Prims: 62.5% as town

[2:57:34 AM] Prims: 17% as scum (lmao)

[2:57:38 AM] Prims: also this isn't counting games where you subbed out.

[2:58:33 AM] Shinori: Looooooooooooooooool

If you want me as scum you are mental.

In my 6 games as scum I've only won two of them. I'm really bad at scumplay but I bet I'd get better at it with practice.

I'd like scorri/BBM/Elieson

I mean ok scum!Elieson is kinda bad especially with his fakes but he's a fun buddy to talk to.

Prims/Paperblade/BBM/Iris/scorri; first four because they were fun scumbuddies, scorri because she always beats me when I'm the opposite alignment moreso than anything else really. I'd like to be scumbuddies with Euklyd too! Really though, I'm totally cool with anyone except SB, he'll bus me D1 or something (even though I've won the one scum game I played with him, completely meaningless).

Fake Pedit: Shinori because I want to help his winrate as scum. YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE SHINORI ;_;

My mafia win rate is literally 0% so far :V

My scumteam in Healer was cool. I'd be fine with most people, if given a choice I'd probably say some combination of Kaoz/SB/Polaris/Rawr, although I can't imagine Rawr and Kaoz in the same scumteam, lol.

Edited by Vhaltz