QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, MOBA is a pretty shit name.

"refa play lol" ~ SB

I will eventually!

Well, I played the original DotA. Fun custom map as long as you don't get unlucky and die twice in the first few minutes and everyone tells you to piss off. Not that I don't get that this is frustrating. The map was designed in a way that a bad teammate is one hell of a handicap. Still, everyone had their first match at some point and you need to be able to actually play in order to get good. Or getting back into the game after not having played it for a few years, as the case may be.

Edited by BrightBow

clever warriors never fight the dark side~

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY-ONE: Why?

Because i can

goddamn

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO: Do you play any MOBAs?

Whats that? Something you eat?

Well, I played the original DotA. Fun custom map as long as you don't get unlucky and die twice in the first few minutes and everyone tells you to piss off. Not that I don't get that this is frustrating. The map was designed in a way that a bad teammate is one hell of a handicap. Still, everyone had their first match at some point and you need to be able to actually play in order to get good. Or getting back into the game after not having played it for a few years, as the case may be.

The horribly toxic communities are just half the fun of any moba. I always feel a little nostalgic when anyone tells me to get into a dumpster cause I'm trash

the sad part is that they are quite intricate and fun games that are completely ruined by some of the worst people playing them

So much this. Even though the base formula consists of the same map every (which is part of why I like Heroes of the Storm the most since more maps makes it more interesting), the number of character and strategy possibilities makes their replay value high. Fuck the communities though, seriously.

Like, if you guys got me a time machine so I could cook/clean/mod SF/play ARAMs, you bet your ass I would~! Even if I'm scrub-tier now.

All these people (after the first) asking 'lol what's a moba' when there's an explanation literally on the same page as their complaints, also, you know, Google.

Anyway I play LoL for my sins. Supports, mostly.