Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was making this huge defense post for Izhuark when I realized that Boron's right and he's had less content than in other previous games. I don't have enough time to check properly (I'll stop having SF access in less than an hour) though, so ugh.

There are differences either way, he justifies his play less by appealing to his inability to do stuff better. Still a townread, but I'm conflicted. I won't vote there though, unless it's absolutely necessary. Izhuark please post more.

I'm kind of lost, almost nobody is posting and things aren't moving. Remember, I'm running out of time so we should discuss who to lynch now.

If everything remains the same I'm changing my vote to Freyjadour. I don't like his last post at all because when you're town you put effort at deadline, instead of switching to a null and then not giving a fuck about it, or about anything else. SPECIALLY when there are still several hours left in the phase.

He's commented on me, but not on Randa

This is wrong, I said his posts remind me of his play in reclass.

but why mention it could come from scum when he's just null on that point from what I gather?

I was rambling. It was just a train of thought.

Also trying to shoot down townreads on me when there's no reason to do so.

I don't remember doing this?

i dont think we should turbo anybody.

Neither do I but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

Freyja's vote is actually the least scummy thing they've done all game considering it's just a not me over me vote.

Checking my townread on Freyjadour I just don't agree with it anymore, because I remember switching to a townread on Radiant Dragon in Quickhammer mafia for very similar reasons and he was scum.

Fourth post in a row, yay. Only half an hour left for me.

Cut by Kirsche.

@KIrsche: You said it was a "townslip" even though you made it clear you didn't believe it was alignment telling. Commenting on that without finding it scummy or townie but pointing out that it could come from scum is effectively shooting down townreads, whether they're real or potential (or both).

Also there's no way that's the least scummy thing Freyjadour's done, considering there are five hours left in the phase and he could have put effort on actually getting a lynch he wanted, or thinking over who to vote more. His motivation is scummy.

so strangely enough not a lot jumped out to me after reading through the thread for like the 7th time.

so when looking at kirsche's post the first thing that jumps off at me the most is the blitz statement, he makes a valid point and i don't really have a problem with it. uh i have no problem with him meta-ing me, imo its probably the most efficient way to actually case and read me.

wrt ms. bunch, its nice that you say its a straight wagon vote, but what makes you feel the izuhark wagon is stronger then the one on me, or kirsche or why we should vote for the wagons other than you.

i don't really have any problems or points i wanna comment on anybody else. i find i'm agreeing most with cam and mitsuki. i don't really agree with refa's opinions all that much but i don't find any of his content scummy. i definitely feel he's playing closer to his town meta than to his scum meta.

the most disappointing part in rereading the thread was that i didn't get anything solid out of mancer's last post.

Okay, i don't think i will be able to post anymore in 1 hour or so, but look like my lynch is unavoidable. So since i'm the obvious lynchee i encourage all of us to rolespec again so we can distribute role properly. :D If nobody does (and by that i mean that one post about it would be enough) i will throw the bulletproof to blitz because i don't have time for the eimm right now.

Anyway if i were you i would question more on clarinets and michelaar that are since the beginning on biggest wagon without any repercussion and not having to produce any content.

I don't get your kirsch case Mitsuki but it's surely because i skimmed trough the two last pages.

Rolespec: I'm ok with giving Blitz the BPV but I think it'd be cool if it went to SB or Refa instead, since Blitz has barely done anything. I don't think scum will kill him unless they're desperate to get the EIMM starting.

Well i could vote on MS. Bunch but i don't care so much about my self preservation what matter is town winning and apart from his last vote on me I don't think ms. Bunch did anything scummy.

Votals 1.4

Izuhark (5): Mancer, Clarinets, Michelaar, Boron, Ms. Bunch (L-3)

Ms. Bunch (4): Randa, Kirsche, SB, Mitsuki

Randa (2): Blitz, Cam

Clarinets (1): Refa

Kirsche (1): Izuhark

Not voting: Elieson, Proto

Approximately 2 hours and 48 minutes remain until phase end.

I'd definitely give the BPV to SB because I want to get N1'd 'd want to have him around later on because he's nice to bounce thoughts off of.

Read whatever happened since I last posted but I didn't get any new reads. Randa, what content of mine do you not agree with? It's cool that you're townreading me but if you think I'm on the wrong track, you should let me know.

Also going to reread Izhuark and Freyjadour's ISO's. I'd definitely prefer Freyjadour to Izhuark as is, especially considering Izhuark's last post where he doesn't seem to care about him getting lynched (which only makes sense to me if he's town or SK and he's like "at least I'm not fucking anyone over by getting lynched").

Well, not definitely. But if I had to give the BPV to anyone, that's who I'd pick anyways (maybe Mitsuki if he already has a role).

Okay i forgot about that thing that i shouldn't trust a null read over myself because i know that i have a town role pm.

##Unvote

##Vote : Ms. Bunch

I am a terrible Mafia player.

Prims Lord Gaius whoever

Sorry, irl issues came up (which I was kinda anticipating, but I underestimated how sadistic some people can get) and I likely won't be very active until around next Monday or so, which is pretty late. I would like to request to be subbed out, and I apologize for withdrawing so early.

Edited by Rainbow

Cut by Kirsche.

@KIrsche: You said it was a "townslip" even though you made it clear you didn't believe it was alignment telling. Commenting on that without finding it scummy or townie but pointing out that it could come from scum is effectively shooting down townreads, whether they're real or potential (or both).

I said what Izhuark did was a townslip. You didn't townslip.

His motivation is scummy.

It really isn't lol I'd do the same in his position. I guess he could try to defend himself but it's not huge, I'd feel worse if he tried to hide a not me over me vote behind fake reasoning.

Yeah I really don't think the guy who gives up and doesn't vote the counterwagon without encouragement is scum here. Even if he is, it probably means that he just doesn't want to bus and that Freya is a better lynch.

Hi Mancer/Blitz please vote.

I am not comfortable enough with Blitz atm to townread him, idk how much he's been around but he's done way less than I would expect of him so far.

Hold up guys, stop the sudden mega posting... I just woke up, lol.

##Unvote: Izhuark

##Vote: Ms. Bunch

Vote goes out for now first because of how close the end of the day phase is.

I don't really like his Izhuark vote. As mentioned before, I fail to see the logic behind Ms. Bunch's posts and that really irks me out. I feel like he is scum flailing around. His vote in Izhuark came out of nowhere and it really seems more like a survival vote. Speaking of which, I feel like he (Ms. Bunch) has been more focused on survival than scum hunting so far.