Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Beat both maps. That was surprisingly easier than expected, especially considering how annoying the Narcian map was. I was able to beat Hard Mode with my team of 4 Swords . . . yes, even the lance guy. :/

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

F!Robin's map is significantly easier than Narcian's.

Team used: Lyn (lv. 40 5-star; +HP/-Spd), Cordelia (lv. 40 4-star; +Res/-HP), Cecilia (lv. 40 4-star; +Atk/-Def), Lissa (lv. 40 4-star; +Atk/-HP)

Lyn pretty much did the most work -- she landed the killing blows against all of the enemies. Of course she used Galeforce to be able to score 2 kills in a player phase.

Cecilia gave Lyn Rally Res support and also landed a huge hit on the blue lancer while behind the wall, allowing Lyn to kill the blue lancer.

Lissa healed Lyn a couple times to ensure that Lyn wouldn't get killed during enemy phase and also tanked the blue mage so Lyn wouldn't take the hit.

Cordelia was pretty much dead weight - she didn't do anything except stay out of the way, especially since the chokepoint prevented my entire team from coming through.

Beat Hard right now with 4⋆ lvl 34 Wrys, 5⋆ lvl 40 Lilina, 5⋆ lvl 40 Lyn and 4⋆ lvl 36 Cecilia.

Cecilia rallied Lyn's Res and finished off the blue mage, Lilina blew up the axeman and then both the red mage and the lancer with her charged-up tactical nuke, Wrys healed Lilina to full from 3 HP, and Lyn cut Robin herself and cleaned the leftovers.

I hate these maps. My Lissa endure the hits the first turn, but after 2 turns, she can't handle the procs of enemy's skills.

Serioiusly, did they think of lambda players ? How can you beat the expert map when you struggle against the hard with a team who have 10 more levels than the opponents ?

My best team I have is Robin M, Hana, Raven and Lissa... all 4*. Others options are Tiki Adult (4*) and Ceada (my only 5*), but I can't train them to lvl 35 like that !

Seriously...

I'm surprised that I managed to yolo my lvl 40 5* Kagero the entire F!Robin map by herself. Well except that I used Linde to take out the lance guy since I didn't want to bother for another turn. Considering I never managed to beat Narcian hard map this was easy. Could be at the time of Narcian I had a really poor team comp to handle him :/

Okay, from what I've sen so far, F!Robin is very weak and her resisis just as bad. Maybe I'm just cursed with bad units. It seems that Ursula is next in line for the Grand Hero Battle. I guess I'll train in some units that have decent resistance and those that can buff resistance like Eliwood, Niles and Cecilia.

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Okay, from what I've sen so far, F!Robin is very weak and her resisis just as bad. Maybe I'm just cursed with bad units.

Her resistance can't be worse than Merric's, can it? 

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Her resistance can't be worse than Merric's, can it? 

Well...mine's a 2 star so she's bound to suck but...not even my 2 star Gunter has sucked so much, 

Spoiler

IMG_1569.PNG

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 hour ago, FoliFF said:

I'm surprised that I managed to yolo my lvl 40 5* Kagero the entire F!Robin map by herself. Well except that I used Linde to take out the lance guy since I didn't want to bother for another turn. Considering I never managed to beat Narcian hard map this was easy. Could be at the time of Narcian I had a really poor team comp to handle him :/

Exactly what happened to me except I had to do a little more playmaking and sorcery to win. Let's just say, my lyn lived with nine health.

I got wrecked when I tried to bring in a normal team, but on my second try, Lilina was able to survive the initial turn just fine and then m!Robin helped with cleaning things up on the second turn. Not one of the more interesting maps: either you overpower them or you get crushed.

Which healers are considered "the best". I guess it's Elise and Sakura? I've been really unlucky with healers. Never bothered with Wys since I got Serra early. I'm however, mad on myself for sending  both Lissa and Clarine home... orz

Mainly asking this if I should try my luck with Maria with the current focus or wait for another one.

Edited by FoliFF

14 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

Which healers are considered "the best". I guess it's Elise and Sakura? I've been really unlucky with healers. Never bothered with Wys since I got Serra early. I'm however, mad on myself for sending  both Lissa and Clarine home... orz

Mainly asking this if I should try my luck with Maria with the current focus or wait for another one.

That battling Robin focus is completely useless in my opinion. Better wait for another one.

My recent pull is a *5 Fae, *4 Catria, *3 Clarine, *3 Raigh and *3 Stahl...

I'm happy with finally getting my first 5* and finally, another healer that's not named Wrys.

Say... is Cain and Shanna decent in this game? I've been hearing in a tier list somewhere that they're... uh... terrible...

@Arcanite The problem with this focus is that there is only one unit that is REALLY good (even if they all weren't available immediately at 5* before), which is FE13!Tiki, while the other ones are eh or good at best, and there are low chances to get her anyway, so it's probably not worth pulling. Meanwhile, the other focus has better units that weren't available before.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

11 minutes ago, Frosty said:

My recent pull is a *5 Fae, *4 Catria, *3 Clarine, *3 Raigh and *3 Stahl...

I'm happy with finally getting my first 5* and finally, another healer that's not named Wrys.

Say... is Cain and Shanna decent in this game? I've been hearing in a tier list somewhere that they're... uh... terrible...

Cain at 4 star is definitely good in this game but his five star is absolutely absurd.b his speed is what makes him not very good, also if he had a Lance it would be better cause we already have too many good and fast sword users.

Edited by Arcanite

I just pulled 5 star versions of Seliph and Lilina. Speaking of Cain...yes...he's bad. His Brave Sword doesn't do him any favors especially when mine has 0 speed thanks to it. 

Spoiler

Edited by Lord-Zero

49 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I just pulled 5 star versions of Seliph and Lilina. Speaking of Cain...yes...he's bad. His Brave Sword doesn't do him any favors especially when mine has 0 speed thanks to it. 

Hide contents

IMG_1570.thumb.PNG.45989f65fa8d5d96f8f7053a397714c3.PNG

He has super high offense and the ability to Teleport. For waht it's worth, his base speed isn't 0, it's just showing as 0 because of his Brave Sword applying a -5 to it, in exchange for a doubleattack. Unequip the Brave Sword and see what it is for real.

Ugh, I don't see any way to win the female Robin map without being super high level and I doubt I can level my team up that much before the three days are up given the way stamina works. I could really use female Robin because I lack any good mages (male Robin still sucks). Why aren't you allowed to lose anyone on these maps anyway? It seems impossible not to lose someone here because you're at a huge disadvantage with the map and there being five enemies to defeat.

I would change up my team to include a couple high-res people, but the only really high res character I have other than Palla is Caeda and she's shit because her attack is as trash as Subaki's and her def is horrible too. Are all Pegs except Palla bad in this game?

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, I don't see any way to win the female Robin map without being super high level and I doubt I can level my team up that much before the three days are up given the way stamina works. I could really use female Robin because I lack any good mages (male Robin still sucks). Why aren't you allowed to lose anyone on these maps anyway? It seems impossible not to lose someone here because you're at a huge disadvantage with the map and there being five enemies to defeat.

I would change up my team to include a couple high-res people, but the only really high res character I have other than Palla is Caeda and she's shit because her attack is as trash as Subaki's and her def is horrible too. Are all Pegs except Palla bad in this game?

I've raised a character from lv1 to lv40 in about a day. If you have any decently tanky characters in the 20s, you should have plenty of time to get them to the mid-30s and deal with at least the lv25 version.

Just now, Othin said:

I've raised a character from lv1 to lv40 in about a day. If you have any decently tanky characters in the 20s, you should have plenty of time to get them to the mid-30s and deal with at least the lv25 version.

Not really. My stamina is almost gone and I've barely gotten any levels on them.

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I could really use female Robin because I lack any good mages (male Robin still sucks).

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I would change up my team to include a couple high-res people, but the only really high res character I have other than Palla is Caeda

Felicia is a free unit, and can damage the mages decently enough while tanking their damage at level 30+. Wrys can tank magic damage but just can't hurt them back all that hard. Both are free from the dailies...do you have them?

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not really. My stamina is almost gone and I've barely gotten any levels on them.

Hmm, it requires you to have all the castle upgrades and have the opportunity to play every ~3 hours when your stamina refills (not counting sleep). It's possible that way, if your units don't keep dying and losing the EXP in the maps that is. Not everyone has that option available to them, though.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Felicia is a free unit, and can damage the mages decently enough while tanking their damage at level 30+. Wrys can tank magic damage but just can't hurt them back all that hard. Both are free from the dailies...do you have them?

No. And I wouldn't use either of them if I did. I hate Felicia and Wrys is too much of a joke character (joke characters tend to annoy me). Felicia comes in at far too low a star level anyway. I'm saving my feathers.

EDIT: I do have all the castle upgrades. And yeah, my units do die a lot when I try to train them. I figured that was a common thing for players. Exp needs to be better in later levels because of this.

Edited by Anacybele

53 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It'll be a bit harder now that 1.5 exp is gone, but it should still be perfectly feasible to get a unit to level 40 before the event ends. I do remember you having poor luck with pulling low res characters though; that sucks :/

As for pegasus riders, Catria and Cordelia are quite good actually. Catria especially is an incredibly good duelist in high level arena, as long as you're sure to keep around a Takumi counter, and Cordelia has Brave Lance, which is always good for deleting someone on player phase.