Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Nohrian Summer is now live. I guess I'll spend a bit more on Ylissean Summer before it disappears, then ignite my wallet on Nohr.

With Monster Hunter XX for the Switch coming out in a month, I think my finances are completely screwed. Fuck.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I tried for Corrin (apparently datamined statspread is ridiculous for a flying blade) and Xander

1 blue, 2 greens

got 2 arthurs out of the greens, lancebreaker ok

fucking got ninian out of the blue

wow i

cannot complain about this at all

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Just putting this out in the open, but it seems only Mathilda and Leon have become available as 4*s while the other four are still 5* exclusive.

Can you get them off the Quick Riposte banner?

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Can you get them off the Quick Riposte banner?

They are only available through Nohrian Summer at this point it seems. None of the six are on the list of obtainable heroes for Ylissean Summer, Cavalry, or Heroes with Quick Riposte.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They are only available through Nohrian Summer at this point it seems. None of the six are on the list of obtainable heroes for Ylissean Summer, Cavalry, or Heroes with Quick Riposte.

For prosperity: this means that the summoning list is per banner rather than using a global reference. Tybrosion was correct to be fearful, and we should really note this down somewhere so that we don't have this argument again.

First summon, didn't get anyone, but I did get a 4* +Atk, -Spd Chrom. -Res would have been better, but whatever. Time for more Brash Assault shenanigans. :P

Seriously, though, Seliph, show up or something man. Preferably +Def, -Spd so I can dump that -Atk Chrom's Defiant Def 3 I got recently on you.

Also, another 4* Abel who's +Atk, -Def which is probably better than +Spd, -Atk. Who really wants Swordbreaker. Like, really, really wants it? It doesn't matter if I don't have them -- future reference is fine and I'm not in a hurry since I just upped my barracks from 280 to 300 for some extra space. I know Nowi has a build that runs it, but Swordbreaker is also kind of the general B-skill to have unless you can't, then Lancebreaker.

Edited by Kaden

Bah, went down from 84 orbs to 2 and no Gray in the end. Still no Echoes character in my main account, but I did get a Roderick, my 2nd Hinata and a spare Tharja I could give Raudrblade too. Although through my disappointed, I accidentally upgraded Henry as I was planning on giving Lillina Raudrraven + G Tomebreaker, (I couldn't count and could only upgrade to G Tomebreaker 2- which I could have done as a 3 star anyway). Also got a better natured Seliph at least.

Second account at least gave me my first Fae and a second Lucina (this time, finally not neutral and +Spd/-Def!). Will merge with my neutral Lucina then.

Sophias and Lon'qus ruined my day though. Can't wait for the 3 star and 4 star rate switch.

@Kaden Sword units really like swordbreaker, especially really slow ones. Alfonse would do great with it just so he doesn't get doubled by the many swordies as much AND so he could double them back. You could also give it to Olivia so she's protected from speedy sword units, if you're not using Wings of mercy on her. 

edit: alternatively, @Kaden archers like Klein can use Swordbreaker for wide coverage especially against Tempest Trials. My Swordbreaker Klein has the most kills during those runs just because of the high proportion of swordies in the game.

Edited by mcsilas

Lol, my cousin was trying for Summer Robin and is now going for Summer Corrin. For like the past week, he's been only pulling Florina which is really upsetting him. The chain was finally broken by Corrin... 3* and not Summer. Also he pulled another Florina after.

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

For prosperity: this means that the summoning list is per banner rather than using a global reference. Tybrosion was correct to be fearful, and we should really note this down somewhere so that we don't have this argument again.

Does it mean the Nohrian Summer banner will  not have the 3* and 4* summon rate swap and free summon even if we summon at august 7th?

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Does it mean the Nohrian Summer banner will  not have the 3* and 4* summon rate swap and free summon even if we summon at august 7th?

This is, strictly speaking, not the same. This case applies to the Details tab, while the case you are concerned about applies to the Appearance Rates tab. However, I don't believe it likely that the new features concerning banners will apply to Nohrian Summer. The free summon has no evidence, while the changing rates might mess with the pity rate anyone might happen to have at that time.

12 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Didn’t Feh say it only applies to the banner that start after the 7th? That’s what I understood from the stream.

Edited by Vaximillian

Yolo'd Nohrian Summer and instantly got Corrin +HP -Atk aww. Will try for a better corn and xander.

Also I don't think Jedah will be GHB because he's basically the Gharnef of the game, and making him GHB is like making Medeus GHB.

9 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Also I don't think Jedah will be GHB because he's basically the Gharnef of the game, and making him GHB is like making Medeus GHB.

...Um... Huh? Gharnef and Medeus are clearly different, and Gharnefs are likely to appear.

Doesn't stop me looking forward to a Medeus GHB with four staff users.

So my Stahl needs a good B skill since Obstruct is...well, not that useful. I'm thinking Quick Reposte since he's not gonna double much without either that or a breaker. I can give him that from a spare Subaki. I have access to Axebreaker too, but since Stahl is already doing extra damage to axes because Ruby Sword, I feel like it wouldn't help him quite as much.

...Or I can use a spare Cain and give him a Brave Sword? Would that actually be better with a breaker or Quick Reposte?

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So my Stahl needs a good B skill since Obstruct is...well, not that useful. I'm thinking Quick Reposte since he's not gonna double much without either that or a breaker. I can give him that from a spare Subaki. I have access to Axebreaker too, but since Stahl is already doing extra damage to axes because Ruby Sword, I feel like it wouldn't help him quite as much.

...Or I can use a spare Cain and give him a Brave Sword? Would that actually be better with a breaker or Quick Reposte?

Quick Reposte sounds like a good choice to me. He can kill axe users on the counter anyway, and it gives him an edge against opposing swordies (and dragons).

If you going with a Brave Sword (I don't feel he's the best user of one, but still), you definitly want a breaker skill, since Brave users are more PP orientated.

I once used my friend's Felicia to chip a Hector to nothing over the course of 20 turns during the last voting gauntlet.

The question is do I want my own?

Edited by shadowofchaos

18 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Quick Reposte sounds like a good choice to me. He can kill axe users on the counter anyway, and it gives him an edge against opposing swordies (and dragons).

If you going with a Brave Sword (I don't feel he's the best user of one, but still), you definitly want a breaker skill, since Brave users are more PP orientated.

Then I guess he's probably fine sticking with a Ruby Sword/Ruby Sword+. Gotcha. And awesome, time to dump that Subaki!

My Horse Emblem crew is getting tougher!

Edited by Anacybele

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Just putting this out in the open, but it seems only Mathilda and Leon have become available as 4*s while the other four are still 5* exclusive.

I'm surprised by this: I was pretty sure both Grey and Saber would drop, and probably Leon as well. Did not expect Mathilda, and I was leaning towards three drops rather than two. Guess my "start of trailer" theory is toast now.

8 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

There is still no more evidence than there ever was, just the continued unsubstantiated assumption that the old lists would be updated if a change happened.

4 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Yolo'd Nohrian Summer and instantly got Corrin +HP -Atk aww. Will try for a better corn and xander.

Zephiel has already appeared as a GHB, and he's the same "level" of villain as Gharnef and Jedah. Both of them are very much possibilities. Idoun/Medeus/Duma are their less probable counterparts.

Edited by Othin

8 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

For prosperity: this means that the summoning list is per banner rather than using a global reference.

Don’t you mean “for posterity”? I mean, prosperity is good and everything, but still.

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

To add to this, Leon gives Speed +3 as a 4* and Mathilda gives Hone Atk not Cancel Affinity surprise surprise as a 4*.

7 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

...Um... Huh? Gharnef and Medeus are clearly different, and Gharnefs are likely to appear.

Doesn't stop me looking forward to a Medeus GHB with four staff users.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Zephiel has already appeared as a GHB, and he's the same "level" of villain as Gharnef and Jedah. Both of them are very much possibilities. Idoun/Medeus/Duma are their less probable counterparts.

Idk it'd feel pretty weird adding these biggies in the game as if they were matching/competing their antagonism with Bruno and Veronica. Not that antagonisms will clash directly but, imo, one will see GHB units like these with much respect, like, "holy shit we have Nergal" while Bruno/Veronica will be seen as "meh" or something.

Zephiel, and maybe Lyon, can be exceptions to the norm because they somehow interacted with the main lords and were seen with friendly eyes at the beginning of the games.

= EDIT =

On another note, 69 orbs to get Elise and Xander whoo! Elise is +Res -Def and Xander is +Def -Spd YES

Edited by Quintessence