• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Also, @LuxSpes @mampfoid I thought Firesweep Cordelia was the better option. Why did you go for Slaying Lance?

In addition to what @LuxSpes wrote: First, I have got a Firesweep Flier in Tana (+SPD, Firesweep+, LnD2, Hit&Run), but I don't use that built much (now she has triple close defense). Sometimes it's fun, but I can't get myself to completely give up EP. 

If wanted to be efficient in arena with Cordelia, I'd just leave Brave+/TA3/Swordbreaker on her, to kill all red threats reliably. 

Slaying Lance + Heavy Blade seal gives me the possibility to proc Galeforce with my first round of combat. There are way more efficient ways to build arena teams, but for me it's pretty satisfying to proc Galeforce with Cordelia, Cherche & BH!Roy and win my match against Reinhardts, Lyns, dancers, dragons, mages and armors. (It's still difficult though). 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

In addition to what @LuxSpes wrote: First, I have got a Firesweep Flier in Tana (+SPD, Firesweep+, LnD2, Hit&Run), but I don't use that built much (now she has triple close defense). Sometimes it's fun, but I can't get myself to completely give up EP. 

If wanted to be efficient in arena with Cordelia, I'd just leave Brave+/TA3/Swordbreaker on her, to kill all red threats reliably. 

Slaying Lance + Heavy Blade seal gives me the possibility to proc Galeforce with my first round of combat. There are way more efficient ways to build arena teams, but for me it's pretty satisfying to proc Galeforce with Cordelia, Cherche & BH!Roy and win my match against Reinhardts, Lyns, dancers, dragons, mages and armors. (It's still difficult though). 

Now you're making me consider +10 my Cherche if I ever get Heavy Blade fodder. If I gave Cherche WoM, I could have Cordelia initiate and hopefully have her drop low enough so that Cherche can WoM into the fray. Probably would have to replace B!Roy by someone else since I don't have the merges for him. The armored mages and especially H!Jakob would be a bit scary however.

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Now you're making me consider +10 my Cherche if I ever get Heavy Blade fodder. If I gave Cherche WoM, I could have Cordelia initiate and hopefully have her drop low enough so that Cherche can WoM into the fray. Probably would have to replace B!Roy by someone else since I don't have the merges for him. The armored mages and especially H!Jakob would be a bit scary however.

Cherche is pretty cool, mine is only 4*+10 (which is -2 on all stats compared to a 5*+10 one). Currently I run Axebreaker on her, which lets her kill all blue and most green/colorless foes in one round each (also Jakob if not buffed and on a defense tile). Heavy Blade instead of Death Blow on her A-Slot will make her less efficient, but more fun. 

Does Slaying Lance Cordelia kill armored Tharja? With TA3/Brave+ it's no big deal. 

I have been very lucky so far in pulling BH!Roy copies, but also Eliwood (Blazing Durandal), Caeda (Wing Sword) and Hana/Soleil (flashing blade) could fulfill his Role to some degree. 

@LuxSpes @mampfoid Ah ok, good reasoning there.

I started using Firesweep weapons about a month ago with LaD3 Soleil and she's destructive. The legendary banner is an opportunity to me to snag a Jaffar and save 20k feathers from promoting Hana. In that case I'll just need to promote her and Rody. Ike would be cool as well to achieve said build but I'm kind of reluctant to sacrificing Ike, that while I don't use him quite often in favor of Vanguard Ike and having a sub optimal nature, I feel kinda eh at kicking him off the bench.

3 hours ago, Quintessence said:

@LuxSpes @mampfoid Ah ok, good reasoning there.

I started using Firesweep weapons about a month ago with LaD3 Soleil and she's destructive. The legendary banner is an opportunity to me to snag a Jaffar and save 20k feathers from promoting Hana. In that case I'll just need to promote her and Rody. Ike would be cool as well to achieve said build but I'm kind of reluctant to sacrificing Ike, that while I don't use him quite often in favor of Vanguard Ike and having a sub optimal nature, I feel kinda eh at kicking him off the bench.

Sothe has LaD3 at 4*, if you don't want to sac a 5* unit.

I already have plenty of Hero Merit on BK, Hector, and Christmas Robin, so I decided to use my remaining Water Blessings to start my next Water team. Picked Caeda and Valter to start a flier Water team, since they're both a lot of fun but also not so standout in any specific roles that I'm likely to need them for a particular future elemental team. The two of them took out the new quests pretty fast.

13 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Is it just me, or have the updates started coming later and later? They usually tended to coincide with my break time, but now they come closer to the end of my break.... 

Maybe it’s to prolong whatever surprises the updates hold? since everything gets data mined as soon as an update hits.

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

This possibly might not be heroes related at all but Nintendo Mobile dropped a blank empty video its probably an error.

It’s the buffs to the Askrans, obviously.

13 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Maybe it’s to prolong whatever surprises the updates hold? since everything gets data mined as soon as an update hits.

Perhaps. I don't see why they'd start now...like a year after the game started...to worry about this. XD 

So Cherche, Gordin, and Serra are our hero quest units we’ll be getting. I already have a supermerged Cherche built so that’s no problem, Gordin will require some work, Serra... that’s just cruel, IS. 

24 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

So Cherche, Gordin, and Serra are our hero quest units we’ll be getting. I already have a supermerged Cherche built so that’s no problem, Gordin will require some work, Serra... that’s just cruel, IS. 

Wait, what? Serra? When? How are we supposed to kill something with her

Even Gordin is not much of a problem, give him DB2 and he does his work (mine 4*+2 +ATK reaches even 44 ATK with ATK+3 seal and DB2). 

Is this datamined info? I didn't see anything in the notifications. 

6 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I'm still not a 100% sure what they did to the arena but when I look at my defense results and see scores of 588-592 instead of 298 I can only approve of the changes.

That's because you didn't have a bonus hero on your defense team.