Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I wonder if the Apple Store hasn't gotten the update yet. Or maybe it's just me. Usually I don't have that problem. And if I do, restarting my phone does the trick. But no update in store. Or on the app. Oh well. I can be patient. It might come with the daily reset. At least I have the datamined material to look through. 

And I have no idea whose weapon I'm going to refine... I'm not sure Leo intrigues me enough. I may have to go with Alm or Jaffar...

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I wonder if the Apple Store hasn't gotten the update yet. Or maybe it's just me. Usually I don't have that problem. And if I do, restarting my phone does the trick. But no update in store. Or on the app. Oh well. I can be patient. It might come with the daily reset. At least I have the datamined material to look through. 

What you do is delete the app and then redownload it. It’s not convenient but it gets the job done.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

iOS tends to update later

Really? It's so weird I've never had that happen before. Maybe I've just never noticed since I'm usually at work when we get updates anyways. 

@Tybrosion

unknown.png

Couldn’t they just, y’know, wait until the DLC gets properly announced to get the renders?

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

About fucking time.

Really, as soon as I get a Titania with a workable nature, I’m giving the poleaxe to her. It is her rightful weapon, damn it.

Edited by Vaximillian

I guess this means I can no longer really use a joke unit as my ambassador when there's no VG on, at least if I want to be helpful to my friends. That's a little bit of a downer. Then again I doubt many people would take anyone from my motley collection of +0-2 units. Also seems weird that the optimal path for me would be to use none of my own units and just those of the whales on my friends list.

6 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

What you do is delete the app and then redownload it. It’s not convenient but it gets the job done.

That didn't work when I tried it a bit ago, since the App Store still has version 2.2 as the latest.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Couldn’t they just, y’know, wait until the DLC gets properly announced to get the renders?

Well, they didn't wait for the renders for the Shadow Dragon trio either so I guess they're just lazy and/or impatient.

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Before restarting your phone, you might try just refreshing the Update page in the App Store (tap somewhere near the middle of the screen and drag down).

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

iOS tends to update later

Oh, I hadn’t noticed. Now I feel silly for having spent the last few minutes trying to refresh the App Store.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, they didn't wait for the renders for the Shadow Dragon trio either so I guess they're just lazy and/or impatient.

Oh, right, I didn’t notice that. I’m leaning towards the former rather than the latter.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Before restarting your phone, you might try just refreshing the Update page in the App Store (tap somewhere near the middle of the screen and drag down).

Oh, I hadn’t noticed. Now I feel silly for having spent the last few minutes trying to refresh the App Store.

I've definitely tried that a few times. This is probably fate telling me to be a productive slug and do some dishes or like...laundry or something while the update catches up. I don't think I wanna' delete my app and reinstall it because with how slow my internet is, I could likely be waiting a few hours for that. lol

On a depressing note, poor Zelgius still doesn’t have his Alondite. I’m starting to wonder if this is intentional at this point.

No login orbs today. Wonder when the last time that happened was.

Still, plenty of orbs from the new modes, so I'll let it slide this time, IS. Just this once.

18 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

No login orbs today. Wonder when the last time that happened was.

Still, plenty of orbs from the new modes, so I'll let it slide this time, IS. Just this once.

The chain has been broken again!

it'll come back with the new Heroes at least

At least now that blessings are a renewable resource, I'll feel less bad about using them.

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

On a depressing note, poor Zelgius still doesn’t have his Alondite. I’m starting to wonder if this is intentional at this point.

That bug report got buried under the mountains of "Thracia when?"

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

How has iOS not updated yet? Ugh, I need to go to bed soon.

Well, they've at least now posted a "hold on for a bit" on the Twitter: