Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I don't really mind FE7 getting some bias. It tends to get not enough recognition from IS despite what it did for the series. Being ''the first'' is enough to give Archenea all sort of favors and bringing in a lot of new fans also means IS seems to value Awakening and Fates a lot. But despite having both of these traits IS is a lot more stingy with Elibe when it comes to crossovers. It missed out on both Persona Emblem and Warriors. 

IS doesn't care about Sacred Stones, much to my chagrin.

They certainly don't but they do care about the twins. I think that at some point the twin alts probably outnumbered the actual FE8 characters. 

It kinda looks like they used the opportunity of having the voice actors recording Bramimond's lines to also record Eliwood's and Hector's Resplendent lines.

I'm not entirely sure it works like that when it comes to Japanese titles. The decisions are likely made at the Japanese headquarters and I frequently doubt that Japanese companies care or are even aware who voices their characters in the west. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

They certainly don't but they do care about the twins. I think that at some point the twin alts probably outnumbered the actual FE8 characters. 

At present, there are 31 FE8 Heroes in the game. 4 are Eirikas, 5 are Ephraims. Of the other 22, 6 are seasonals (including Dozla, who only appears as a seasonal) while the other 16 are regular non-twin units.

While FE8's hero count is higher than some other individual games (like FE4 and FE5), I think Magvel might have the fewest heroes of any pre-Fodlan continent. (To be fair, Magvel also has a relatively low number of total characters compared to other continents.)

Level35 Rival Domains is probably the easiest spot to get all those quests done.

5* Chrom, 4*+10 Frederick, 4*+0 Lissa, and a Peony cleared all the Three Heroes quests in under 10 minutes. Bringing some kind of Pain/etc chipper can make it easier to get kills even for the low atk Lissa.

21 hours ago, Hilda said:

OG Hector has now 180 BST and on par with the other armors again when it comes to scoring.

Not sure if you figured this out already, but Resplendent stats do not boost scoring. They are like Summoner Support and Dragon Flowers, which do not factor into bst for score.

44 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Flying Shogi @XRay @Anacybele

I also did in the training Tower, but I also did this:

Oh wow, nice job. And EXCELLENT choice of music there. ^^ I think I did give Marth his unique refine too, and I have both legendary Azura and flying Olivia.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh wow, nice job. And EXCELLENT choice of music there. ^^ I think I did give Marth his unique refine too, and I have both legendary Azura and flying Olivia.

Marth's refinement is very useful. It's not as strong as Corrin's, but it works on every ally and not only the support ally.

I completely forgot that I made a 5* Chrom. I even sacked a Subaki for him, though nothing else. I have a suspicion that I've literally never used him since promoting him, so that will now change.

7 hours ago, Hilda said:

the case with Hector. It had to be a 5 Star wirh semi bad art. 

Of the launch unit that disqualifies 4Stars ans Leo Takumi Ryoma Lucina have fine Art. also needs to fit the theme Muspell. Only one i would have seen is Leio But again he has good Art. But yea they could have also picked someone else but the options were scarce.

I actually disagree that Hector has semi-bad art. It's not the best, but it's not as bad as, like, base Olivia or base Raven. Hector and Lon'qu were that artist's good earlier ones. It's decent at worst.

Also, while I have no issue with Takumi and Leo's base art, I remember seeing some people who had issues with it. So, I mean ... what's "bad art" or "good art" to you may not be the same to other people. It's hard to say what's objectively bad as long as it's not Lloyd-tier or Eliwood's humongous eyes tier.

EDIT: I build everyone to 5-star, so Lissa's quest gave me no problems whatsoever. I also don't mind getting healers because sometimes I want their skills.

Edited by Sunwoo

I had neither Lissa nor Frederick built prior to these quests. Now I have them both at 5* Lv.40 and all the quests done. This took less than 20 minutes.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

I wonder if Duo Ephraim will be in the next Double Special Heroes.

Yeah, he's kind of in a weird situation as the only Duo Hero to come from a New Heroes banner instead of a Special Heroes banner. Will be interesting if they put him on the Double Special or slap him on a Heroes with Draconic Aura, Blades, Lull or Odd Wave banner.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I wonder if Duo Ephraim will be in the next Double Special Heroes.

Hm... He could be in a Legendary/Mythic Banner, since he is not a special Hero but somehow is treated like one.

A Hero Fest is also a possibility.

12 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Are these Voting Gauntlet banners actually worth any damns at all? 4 Green focuses on each banner, and both do have at least one unit worth summoning for, but both also have 4* units...

I think Block A is better than Block B. It is not really worth it to spend Orbs only to get Gronnblade, but at least Gronnblade is better than Excalibur and Gronnraven, and Block A only has one 3*/4* unit.

I still would not spend Orbs on either of them though.

Impressively managed to only generate one green orb on one of the banners, and none on the other, sparing me any temptation to use any orbs. Golden Week FEH Channel when?

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Impressively managed to only generate one green orb on one of the banners, and none on the other, sparing me any temptation to use any orbs. Golden Week FEH Channel when?

3 questions. When is golden week? Do they have Channels for golden Week? What do they generally do aside from packs during that period? 

9 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

3 questions. When is golden week? Do they have Channels for golden Week? What do they generally do aside from packs during that period? 

The Golden Week celebration is on the official calendar starting on the 1st of May.

I didn't actually recall whether there was a FEH Channel last year specifically for it, but looks like there wasn't. However, it was mentioned in the April FEH Channel of that year, whereas the latest FEH Channel this year didn't mention it at all, so there remains a possibility I suppose. Partly because last year it started on the 27th of April, whereas this year it's not in April at all.

This is what it consisted of last year: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Golden_Week_Celebration!_(2019)_(Event) Note that we had the CYL re-run Hero Fests back then, but this year we had the CYL re-runs as part of the anniversary stuff instead, so surely it'll be something different this year.

P.S. There was no anniversary Hero Fest last year.

Edited by Humanoid