Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Sadly, my part of the country still has it despite the rest of it abolishing it due to border zone.

Anyway... isn't the change on Sunday? Why would it be delayed now? Or some places change it already this night?

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

37 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Heroes cares about that?

For the most part, FEH doesn't.

However, the English event calendars specifically use Pacific Standard Time and whether or not Daylight Savings Time is active does matter. With DST active, the daily reset in PST occurs right at midnight. With DST not active, the daily reset is instead at 11 pm in PST.

What this means is that, with the current calendar, the TT+ banner is actually on the 6th (instead of the 5th) if you live in the US but don't live in Pacific Standard Time territory. That's why Fire Emblem Fan thought we'd have the silhouettes for the next Special Heroes banner by now.

I know everyone hates the time discrepancy caused by going back an hour, but I actually prefer it because I can go to sleep one hour earlier. The reset being 11 PM versus midnight is a big deal for me.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I've always been confused as to how a daylight saving change of one hour somehow translate to trailers being a full day later instead of just an hour later.

So what happens is, because the calendar is based on PST(since NoA is headquartered on the US west coast), the update time during the Summer months is 12 AM PST. So the update would drop at 12 AM on say, the 6th. So the Calendar says the event or banner or whatever is on the 6th. But when DST changes, the update now happens at 11 PM on the 5th PST. So despite happening at the end of the day on the 5th, in one of the only timezones where it is still the 5th when the update drops, the calendar, because it's based on when the update drops in PST, says that it's scheduled for the 5th, even though it is functionally on the 6th.

There they are, they silhouettes posted on Twitter. The one on the left looks pretty clear, to be honest. Looks like Zelgius. The one on the right, however, is a different story entirely. I have no idea who in the world that could be, other than it looks like a lady.

The one of the right gives me Ninja vibes...

Haha, silly me, the other left.

Actually, yeah, it looks like she's doing a "hold a large throwing star behind the head" pose. I'd laugh if it's Kagero again getting an alt...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

32 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The one of the right gives me Ninja vibes...

Haha, silly me, the other left.

Actually, yeah, it looks like she's doing a "hold a large throwing star behind the head" pose. I'd laugh if it's Kagero again getting an alt...

I feel like its Timerra, but she recently got a seasonal, right?

Just now, Jotari said:

I feel like its Timerra, but she recently got a seasonal, right?

Right in the previous one, yep.

Anyway, I could be wrong about the throwing star thing. Since the right spike-like thing doesn't look like the left one... maybe, so they might not even be part of the same object. She seems to be holding her actual weapon in her other hand anyway, perhaps.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Right in the previous one, yep.

Anyway, I could be wrong about the throwing star thing. Since the right spike-like thing doesn't look like the left one... maybe, so they might not even be part of the same object. She seems to be holding her actual weapon in her other hand anyway, perhaps.

I think it's two spear wielders.

Possibly.

Hmm, looking at her again... I was joking, but maybe it is Kagero? Assuming she is doing the "holding something to behind her head", then that thing under her hair may be her elbow, so that sort-of-crescent thing could be one of those blade things Kagero has.

4Koma_Kagero.png

That thing on the arm guard.

I've been hearing Peri as a suggestion over on GFaqs.

That said, I personally can't make anything of it besides 1) female, and 2) long hair pulled back

It’s worth keeping in mind that all the past ninja banners have had a class theme. 2020 had all swordmasters (except Florina), 2021 had three snipers and last year had all wyvern riders (except Fjorm).

If the left silhouette is Zelgius, then we can probably expect to see a certain female armor knight from Fodlan. The pickings for female armor knights are very slim outside of her and every Special Heroes banner has a Fodlan quota to fill.

41 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It’s worth keeping in mind that all the past ninja banners have had a class theme. 2020 had all swordmasters (except Florina), 2021 had three snipers and last year had all wyvern riders (except Fjorm).

If the left silhouette is Zelgius, then we can probably expect to see a certain female armor knight from Fodlan. The pickings for female armor knights are very slim outside of her and every Special Heroes banner has a Fodlan quota to fill.

Man, now I'm worried that Jade will be on this banner. Because I like Jade and would want to get her, but I definitely don't have the orbs to go for her. Not even if she was a 4-star special, considering that I've had some pretty bad luck on certain 4-star specials.

Also, if we get ANOTHER FUCKING EDELGARD I'll rage (for like a minute or something).

Is it definitely someone not from Tellius? I don't really pay attention to what banners they release Duos and Harmonics. But assuming it's a Harmonic and not Duo then it has to be someone from outside Tellius (unless they want to further insist they're separate casts by giving a PoR-RD Harmonic).

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Is it definitely someone not from Tellius? I don't really pay attention to what banners they release Duos and Harmonics. But assuming it's a Harmonic and not Duo then it has to be someone from outside Tellius (unless they want to further insist they're separate casts by giving a PoR-RD Harmonic).

Aw yeah, Meg, here we go!

13 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Zelgius and Meg would be a hilariously random pairing of characters.

Quite, heh. Ah well, wasn't meant to be.

Still, I do like his samurai look.

I thought I may as well use one of my five Forma Souls to get Innes from the current HoF ...at least I thought it was current. I've been barely paying attention and ended up forgetting to even finish the event. Whoops.

Final map of Nihility & Dream 5 and the next new FEH OC [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/17oyfn2/begins_november_7_2023_utc_nihility_dream_5_tt/

We will have the first Arcane Dagger on this month’s New Heroes banner.

At this point, there is no sign of a Mirabilis alt but there is still one part of this story to go.