Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I was just wondering that.  I don't see anything new.  Was there a bug or something that got fixed?

The only bug I could think of is that small typo with the Tempest Trial scoring, but it's a bit too late to fix that with only over a day left.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So there was a small update, anyone know what that one was for?

There was a glitch that some people got where they would get new quest notifications despite having completed them. That happened to me yesterday and I think a day before. Finished the TT quests, but I'd get a notification that said there were new TT quests. The reward text bugged out too since it showed up as yellow instead of red like when you collected it.

Aside from that and apparently the x1.05 display error, I can't think of anything other than Amelia's BST scoring issue.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I have 24k feathers and I don't know who to use them on. I've narrowed it down to Valter, Lilian, Nino, Shareena, Tharja, Legion, or to just save them.

Think on who you need most or have them to be used on the go. Consider if roles are overlapped, if you have said color, weapon and... WAIT WHAT you haven't promoted Sharena 0/10. DOEET

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Something I always thought about, Grand Hero Battles would, from the term, implies great battles against "grand" heroes. Heroes of Fire Emblem who hold great power. Marth, Seliph, Roy, basically any main "Lord" character or characters with Legendary weaponry,

Instead, GHB are mostly against certain enemy characters. Navarre and Robin are probably the closest to "Grand Hero" characters so far, with Xander and Camus coming closer but also being enemy characters under the right circumstances. Everyone else are just enemy characters... At this point, it'd probably be better to call them "Greater Foe Battles" if we're not going to get any "heroes" for Grand Hero Battles.

That's because Grand Hero Battles are of a greater scale than the standard Hero Battles. It's not a battle against a grand hero, it's a hero battle that's grand.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I switched the language to Japanese, got the download, and have no idea what that was all about.

If it was the 0.1-MB download, I have no idea. If it was a giant download, that's all of the voice assets.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's because Grand Hero Battles are of a greater scale than the standard Hero Battles. It's not a battle against a grand hero, it's a hero battle that's grand.

If that's the case, then I am placing emphasis on the wrong part of the phrase. "Grand Hero" Battle vs Grand "Hero Battle".

...that's stupid, Here I was always hoping that there would be battles vs heroes of epic legends and then wondering why everyone I get from these battles have plans of world domination or gender bending.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

If that's the case, then I am placing emphasis on the wrong part of the phrase. "Grand Hero" Battle vs Grand "Hero Battle".

...that's stupid, Here I was always hoping that there would be battles vs heroes of epic legends and then wondering why everyone I get from these battles have plans of world domination or gender bending.

Uh what?

Are the GHBs bombarding Zenith with hormones? Well I'm fine with Shareno, Anno, Alfonsa, and Veronico.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Uh what?

Are the GHBs bombarding Zenith with hormones? Well I'm fine with Shareno, Anno, Alphonsa, and Veronico.

Robin, I was referring to Robin, but I am down for that to.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If it was the 0.1-MB download, I have no idea. If it was a giant download, that's all of the voice assets.

It was the small one, my game's been in Japanese for about 3-4 hours!

19 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

wondering why everyone I get from these battles have plans of world domination

I didn't know that Camus, Clarisse, Legion, Navarre, Zephiel, Narcian, Lloyd, Ursula, Valter, F!Robin and Xander all want world domination. Huh.

Though seriously, that's just a tad bit of an exaggeration. The only GHB characters who definitely fit that bill would be Michalis and Berkut (and maybe Narcian).

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Though seriously, that's just a tad bit of an exaggeration. The only GHB characters who definitely fit that bill would be Michalis and Berkut (and maybe Narcian).

Zephiel wants to conquer the world to eradicate the vileness of humanity. Clarisse, Legion, Valter and Ursula work for guys who want to conquer the world. Camus, Lloyd and Xander are all Camusey and work, with some hesitation, for someone who wants to conquer the world. Only Navarre and Fobin are totally in the clear.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Zephiel wants to conquer the world to eradicate the vileness of humanity. Clarisse, Legion, Valter and Ursula work for guys who want to conquer the world. Camus, Lloyd and Xander are all Camusey and work, with some hesitation, for someone who wants to conquer the world. Only Navarre and Fobin are totally in the clear.

Just because you work under someone who has plans of world domination doesn't mean that you yourself want world domination. Guys like Legion and Valter couldn't give less of a shit about wanting to rule the world. All they want to do is kill and maim. As for Zephiel, he does want domination in a sense except he wants someone else (dragons) to dominate the world as opposed to he himself wanting to dominate it.

Edited by Tybrosion

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just because you work under someone who has plans of world domination doesn't mean that you yourself want world domination. Guys like Legion and Valter couldn't give less of a shit about wanting to ruling the world. All they want to do is kill and maim. As for Zephiel, he does want domination in a sense except he wants someone else (dragons) to dominate the world as opposed to he himself wanting to dominate it.

I did exaggerate yeah, but at the end of the day, these guys are not "heroes". If they were like Henry or Peri, who while clearly kill happy still have a sense of moral or empathy, be it already had or taught to them by others, then maybe it'd be fine. I don't remember for sure, but I think there have been more... ambitious units across Fire Emblem, who were still good guys but did have their sights higher than the common farmer or army general. But we are talking assassins, conquerors, and crazies who in most games kill innocents/helpless or permit the slaughter of innocents/helpless for either their own personal gain or for shits sake.

There are a few good apples, yeah. Xander and Camus are redeeming, Berkut and Lloyd may as well have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and Navarre and Fobin are clearly not foes by any means, but everyone else would probably slit our throat and burn the body if they were told it'd make them king... or because they wanted to... or because they were contracted to...

22 minutes ago, Othin said:

I want a genderbend banner.

It won't happen, but I want it.

20 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Let's get a gender bent Robin, Kris, and Corrin banner!

Reveal hidden contents

wait

I'm down. So long as it isn't a bunch of cheapshots at how characters would look the opposite gender, then I'd gladly drop some dollars for orbs. Give them great outfits and style that still distinguishes them as the same individual, but cross-gendered and, in some cases, appealing to the opposite audience. Give me a good reason to "stare" at Odin or Roy, or to appreciate the build of Cordelia or Eirika.

Edited by Xenomata

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

There are normal 'Hero Battles'. It's just easy to forget.

I'm not sure if that update was supposed to fix that weird quest bug I had been hearing about or not... But like I open the game to get my daily rewards and the first thing I see is August Quests (2). Everything's completed, and all the rewards are collected, but it's blue instead of red as if I didn't complete it. ...That's not going to be annoying at all.