Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

@KongDude: Just give me both Chrises (Kris is a dumb variant on the name, Chris is already gender-neutral: Christian and Christine, kris is a dagger) already.

Kris is a name, too.  Kris Bryant plays for the Cubs.  Christopher or Kristopher.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Ch is the original, coming from Latin.

Yes, but its derivations aren't any less valid.  You have John, Jean, Ian, Jan, etc, and every of them are a name in their own right.

10 hours ago, Othin said:

I want a genderbend banner.

It won't happen, but I want it.

10 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I'm down. So long as it isn't a bunch of cheapshots at how characters would look the opposite gender, then I'd gladly drop some dollars for orbs. Give them great outfits and style that still distinguishes them as the same individual, but cross-gendered and, in some cases, appealing to the opposite audience. Give me a good reason to "stare" at Odin or Roy, or to appreciate the build of Cordelia or Eirika.

Some obvious picks would be Luciano, Xanda, Lea, and Charles (Charlotte) from what the Seasonals have been so far. I don't think we'd be getting a Eliot (Elise) on the grounds Shotas haven't really been added yet to FEH.

Now who would actually look good genderbent? Hmm.... It's hard to say. Obviously the men shouldn't be turned into frilly ballgown wearers, nor the ladies buff musclemen. Lucius becoming Lucia would be interesting to see, simply because he is already very feminine looking, so i wonder how they'd bend him. Genderbent Ike wouldn't be a terrible idea either methinks (so Mia?). Takumimi (I have no idea how to bend Japanese names) would be cute too.

I'm actually interested in Luciano, and I'm not a Lucina fan at all really, because in a genderbent world, we'd have Martha instead of Marth, so Luciano dons the disguise of Masked Martha. And, I think the Hot Springs Scramble DLC suggests Lucina is naturally flat instead of just binding her breasts for her disguise. So that'd make Luciano naturally bumpy. Weird. 

11 hours ago, Othin said:

I want a genderbend banner.

It won't happen, but I want it.

If there is genderbend banner I want Tanith, Reyson, Libra, and Sully to be in it. Two girls that look like guys, and two guys that looks like girls. It matches.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

If there is genderbend banner I want Tanith, Reyson, Libra, and Sully to be in it. Two girls that look like guys, and two guys that looks like girls. It matches.

Man, in that case what's even the point?

My Bride!Cordelia, Lloyd, and Sp!Camilla all have 9999 SP.  I wanted to give Fury (and a few other skills for clearing Valter) to my Ninian so they can all have their slots filled.  Ninian had ~800 and I can't afford Fury after Valter's map.  Please let us get some SP for dances.  Even if its like only up to 3 per game.

2 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I want to go a bit further and say genderbent pairings, how about Tatiana and Zeke. 

Mathilda×Clive is pretty much genderbent already. I mean, it’s definitely not Clive who’s wearing pants in the relationship.

Is it likely that we're getting a FEH Channel by the 30th to announce the upcoming banner and 1.7? I forget how far in advance they tend to announce those, and how often they do them.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Is it likely that we're getting a FEH Channel by the 30th to announce the upcoming banner and 1.7? I forget how far in advance they tend to announce those, and how often they do them.

The one last month took place on the 27th, which was the last day for the Alm and Celica banners. So yeah, I'd say that's a pretty safe estimation asumming that they even do a stream for this month.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I've been out of it for the past few days. What was the update yesterday about?

Something pretty minor considering it was only 0.1 MB sized update. Maybe it was to fix the quest bug people have been getting but I don't know for sure.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I've been out of it for the past few days. What was the update yesterday about?

Seemed to be about fixing a pretty inconsequential bug where players would get notifications for daily quests they'd already completed. With the side effect of causing anyone who hadn't experienced the bug yet to experience it that day, for some reason.

Just saw a Eirika with Hone Spd 3, Spur Def 1, Sieglinde, and Rally Def/Res+3 standing next to a Blarblade Linde.  Linde managed to survive w/ 1hp and ORKO my SP!Camilla with TA.  So many buffs.

Edited by Lushen

37 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The one last month took place on the 27th, which was the last day for the Alm and Celica banners. So yeah, I'd say that's a pretty safe estimation asumming that they even do a stream for this month.

Hmm, on second look they probably won't, since it's apparently an every three months thing.

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Feh

That's unfortunate; they've been really neat. So I guess we'll just get a regular trailer for the next banner (presumably CYL) within the next week, and announcements about 1.7 separately at some point.

Going to ask the next question of the topic. The month's close to a close. I'll be getting... I think 12-14 daily orbs all together, plus the 3-4 from Arena which should give me one full pull from whatever new banner comes along next month, not going to be pulling anymore but I'll be around 18 or so when September starts. August was a busy month, ironically, I usually start the month with 0 orbs so while I feel worse than usual, I actually have more than my norm.

CYL is presumably the start of September, if not it's likely another SS banner. Either way, what's your orb count looking like for the next month?

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Going to ask the next question of the topic. The month's close to a close. I'll be getting... I think 12-14 daily orbs all together, plus the 3-4 from Arena which should give me one full pull from whatever new banner comes along next month, not going to be pulling anymore but I'll be around 18 or so when September starts. August was a busy month, ironically, I usually start the month with 0 orbs so while I feel worse than usual, I actually have more than my norm.

CYL is presumably the start of September, if not it's likely another SS banner. Either way, what's your orb count looking like for the next month?

I should have around 100 going into September.  I hope Seth is 4* next banner, so I can get a better nature.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Seemed to be about fixing a pretty inconsequential bug where players would get notifications for daily quests they'd already completed. With the side effect of causing anyone who hadn't experienced the bug yet to experience it that day, for some reason.

So that was what that shit was all about :|

I just watched a dude use 3* +Atk, -Res Gordin with only Brave Bow equipped to deal with the fliers on Infernal Valter's map while 5* Camus and 5* Ursula with an Attack +1 seal did everything else. Also, help from Olivia. No skill inheritance, one young'un archer, and three other freebie units. Jeorge would be so proud of his student.

I feel like the developers should make Gordin a Sacred Seals quest unit some time soon. They're probably not going to give us a Brave Bow GHB unit unless they're basically Gordin since any archer showing up with ~32 attack and speed would already be decent to good even if they don't have access to boons or banes for the foreseeable future and an archer showing up with +35 attack, but craptastic speed would still be pretty damn good if two hits is all they need to wreck stuff. At least someone like Clarisse would need to inherit a Brave Bow and not just 5* her way to it.

So, there's Gordin who only has 31 base attack and 25 speed as a 5*. Fair enough even if I don't think he would have been that helpful for Cecilia and Lilina's BHB compared to Klein or anyone with good speed and decent resistance because of the mage units there. At the very least, if everyone had access to a free Gordin before Valter's GHB, I think a lot of people would have had a better shot at doing Infernal since they would have someone who can quickly take down the fliers and there probably would have been F2P strategies that everyone could have done.

Edited by Kaden

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I should have around 100 going into September.  I hope Seth is 4* next banner, so I can get a better nature.

That's pretty amazing. Limited summer units (mostly Corrin), Hero Fest banner, TT Banner with best mage and SP skill unit and new Sacred Stones banner. I don't understand how anyone (F2P) could have saved this month.

I hope the September banners are garbage. No CYL and a bunch of uninteresting banners would make saving nice and easy.

Edited by Zeo