Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Calling it now.

Urvan Ike

Bow Lyn

Lance Lucina

Sword Roy.

That's what I'm betting on too. Ike and Lyn are the most exiting thematically of those, and if Lucina has similar stats to her sword version as a blue lance she's gonna be scary. Roy.. I don't know what they could really do for him unless they give him a better stat spread or maybe a really good new skill.

I almost hope they're not TOO good because oh my god are my orbs not ready after this Summer Corrin hunt

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So, I just had an odd glitch... the game told me the Training Tower Quests were open this morning (even though I already completed them this 'day'), and when I did my first Tower 10 for the cavalry, it told me I completed the Tower 10 quest in the Training Tower set... even though it still had my Training Tower quests marked as complete... (and I couldn't actually collect on those feathers...)

I'd already be happy with bow Lyn, but it'd be especially cool if she turned out to be a mounted archer, so we'd finally have a character in that role. Nomad Troopers are mounted, after all.

Having another unit type locked to a limited-edition unit would be annoying, but the fact that they've done that twice now suggests it may be their preferred way of introducing the unit types that have yet to show up, at least at first. (At least, if CYL really is limited-edition. I forget if that was ever actually confirmed.)

25 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I want them to all be staff users and be mahou shoujo themed.

They should have exclusive staffs with 10 Mt and do normal damage along with one (or all) of the following effects for each staff:

Staff #1: Attacks twice if unit initiates combat.
Staff #2: Grants weapon advantage vs. red, blue, and green foes.
Staff #3: Negates opponent's Special during combat and resets its cooldown to max after combat.
Staff #4: Negates opponent's Weapon effect.

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

They should have exclusive staffs with 10 Mt and do normal damage along with one (or all) of the following effects for each staff:

Staff #1: Attacks twice if unit initiates combat.

When a brave staff has more Mt than brave weapons and Dire Thunder. Rip

27 minutes ago, KongDude said:

When a brave staff has more Mt than brave weapons and Dire Thunder. Rip

Staff users cannot learn Death Blow and the median Attack for staff users is 28, so I do not think it is that bad.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

Calling it now.

Urvan Ike

Bow Lyn

Lance Lucina

Sword Roy.

Urvan would go to RD Ike and the Ike that won is PoR Ike so...no. I hope he gets Staff'd.

Bow Lyn is a possibility but I'd prefer axe or dagger.

Lance Lucina would make sense but...I want her to get axe or staff.

Roy? Probably lance or bow.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Staff users cannot learn Death Blow and the median Attack for staff users is 28, so I do not think it is that bad.

Wrath Blow 3: Gains Atk+6 if unit initiates combat.

Restriction: Staff Users Only.

Trolololol

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

>September update allows staff users to use all regular skills

a6415cd27f.jpg

E X O D I A O B L I T E R A T E

-Sakurawhale

Just imagine that

10 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Urvan would go to RD Ike and the Ike that won is PoR Ike so...no. I hope he gets Staff'd.

I'll laugh if it's Lyn who gets stuck with a staff instead because that definitely hasn't happened before...

52 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

PoR Ike could still wield Urvan.  His dad's been wielding it for years, so odds are he's picked it up at some point.

27 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Revenge of the Sheep

@Alkaid: I hope Sakura gets a Halloween variant. 

Would be cool, but I doubt it. I don't think they'd fit into a Halloween theme, but who knows. All this Nohrian limited banner love and nothing for the poor Hoshidan girls still.

Whenever I have 20K available I just promote someone I already have invested, or have the skills immediately available. I don't like having 5☆ units with base skills, hence why I'm not promoting Valter until I get another Shanna and Hinata.

Hinata is probably the most wanted SI unit.