• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well looks like the feathers thing is someone misreading descriptions

It's just the updated descriptions for badges:

Reveal hidden contents

MID_ITEM_HELP_PROMOTION_RED1_1108: Used to unlock potential in allies.\nIncrease ★ for a 3★ or lower red-type ally.\nUsed in the Sacred Seal Forge. MID_ITEM_HELP_PROMOTION_RED2_1108: Used to unlock potential in allies.\nIncrease a 4★ red-type ally to 5★.\nUsed in the Sacred Seal Forge.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

From the Reddit thread:

Hide contents

Badge drop rates have been increased greatly

H-hooray... the one thing that we... needed?

Also

Hide contents

Apparently it's a Maria and Minerva BHB, not a Luke and Roderick one. I'm kinda okay with that, because at least I already have both Maria and Minerva. Unless they throw in some other unit I want as well...

I guess it's good to actually have badges do something else.  I've got thousands of them.

Glad that it really did end up dropping tonight, I was getting worried when it got so late.

The Sacred Seal Forge isn't actually available yet, right? I don't see an option for it, so hopefully it'll go up when the new day loads in a few hours.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Is Genealogy happening? Please tell me Genealogy is happening!

Spoiler

Looks like an upcoming chapter includes very Genealogy-related titles (including one that outright says "Battle of Balhalla" or something to that effect), so I'd say it's likely.

I don't think there's any information on a banner, though.

Edited by DefaultBeep

57 minutes ago, Othin said:

Glad that it really did end up dropping tonight, I was getting worried when it got so late.

The Sacred Seal Forge isn't actually available yet, right? I don't see an option for it, so hopefully it'll go up when the new day loads in a few hours.

It's not. Just a few quest changes and a new squad assault.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Hide contents

Looks like an upcoming chapter includes very Genealogy-related titles (including one that outright says "Battle of Balhalla" or something to that effect), so I'd say it's likely.

I don't think there's any information on a banner, though.

It’s enough for me. Deirdre, please be there and please don’t suck too much.

Argh, I can’t wait. It’s almost three more hours until the daily reset!

Okay about that Chapter 14....

Spoiler

Where exactly did we find these Ch 14 titles? Every where I look, even on Reddit where it was supposedly mentioned, it mentions nothing about a FE4-related Chapter 14, not even a name.

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

New deflect seals grant Urvan effect for melee, ranged physical and magic respectively. I can't believe Reinhardt is fucking dead.

Its really not lol

Red will die, Green Reinhardt should evade, Blue Reinhardt Lancebreaker your ass. All it really do is make him easier to handle, but under your control he's still pretty damn strong

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

New deflect seals grant Urvan effect for melee, ranged physical and magic respectively. I can't believe Reinhardt is fucking dead.

You can still only have one type of Seal at a time, and it precludes you from using another Seal.  It will help against Reinhardt, but I don't think it's going to make him useless by any means.

Just now, Rezzy said:

You can still only have one type of Seal at a time, and it precludes you from using another Seal.  It will help against Reinhardt, but I don't think it's going to make him useless by any means.

I'm curious as to whether the 'only one seal' rule means that we can only have one Distant Def seal, no matter it's level or if we'll be able to own Distant Def 1, Distant Def 2 and Distant Def 3.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm curious as to whether the 'only one seal' rule means that we can only have one Distant Def seal, no matter it's level or if we'll be able to own Distant Def 1, Distant Def 2 and Distant Def 3.

Probably this is how it works. One seal with a specific name ever, no matter the rank.

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Meanwhile, Blarblade+ and Blarraven+ Reinhardts. Magic does everything! :p

It would also be hilarious if they introduced skills that countered or reversed the effect of Urvan and the Deflect seals' effects. Remember when we gave you hope? There is no such thing in Fire Emblem Heroes.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s enough for me. Deirdre, please be there and please don’t suck too much.

Argh, I can’t wait. It’s almost three more hours until the daily reset!

I just pray she doesn't become a staff user, or if she does, hopefully she comes with something actually good. Poor Lachesis already got shoved aside into the colorless abyss, I don't need to have my heart broken again. Although if she is a garbage healer, she'll probably be dropped to 4-star, which means I might actually get her someday. Not that it's helped with Lachesis...

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

This is a very good question, actually. I hadn't even thought of this. Having all three tiers to spread around would be great, but I have a feeling they'll probably just act as straight upgrades.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Not that it's helped with Lachesis...

Amusingly, I got Lachesis in the very next stone right after summoning Eldigan in the Fury banner. She does follow her brother everywhere.

She’s even +Atk, too!

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Probably this is how it works. One seal with a specific name ever, no matter the rank.

I agree that it's the most likely possibility, but I guess we'll have to wait until they add the forge to the game till we know for sure.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Amusingly, I got Lachesis in the very next stone right after summoning Eldigan in the Fury banner. She does follow her brother everywhere.

She’s even +Atk, too!

I never got Eldigan either... I really wish I had pulled on that Fury banner, but I wasn't very invested in Heroes at that point, so I skipped quite a few solid banners. At least I eventually managed to get both Seliph and Julia to 5-star +1, but my barracks still feel empty without anyone from Gen 1. Hopefully that'll change with the new banner.

I checked all of my healers a few nights ago, and every single one of them is +Atk, except for I think Clarine. Even 5-star Mist and both of my Marias are +Atk. I will cry if the true combat healer shows up and is -Atk or something like that. How else can she use her Earth Sword that totally isn't just an Absorb staff?

19 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I just pray she doesn't become a staff user, or if she does, hopefully she comes with something actually good. Poor Lachesis already got shoved aside into the colorless abyss, I don't need to have my heart broken again. Although if she is a garbage healer, she'll probably be dropped to 4-star, which means I might actually get her someday. Not that it's helped with Lachesis...

She could introduce the Silence Staff which I don't really know what it would do in FE Heroes since preventing only magic users from attacking might not be that great. Is there a reason she should be a mage or a healer?

Going off of the wiki, Deidre has Aura, Silence Staff, and Circlet in her inventory, Nihil as her skill, and a star rank in light magic (major Naga blood) and a B-rank in staves. The developers haven't included a full Nihil skill other than Beorc's Blessing, Sacae's Blessing, the Hardy Bearing 1 seal, and Mulagir which negate specific things and not everything. They're also all exclusive in one way or another. So, I'll just ignore that. With Aura, they could make a variant of it like they did with Delthea's Dark Aura and Sonya's Dark Excalibur. Circlet might mean she'd have Miracle and Renewal.

Her base stats and stat growth make me feel like she's going to be like Sanaki.

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

She could introduce the Silence Staff which I don't really know what it would do in FE Heroes since preventing only magic users from attacking might not be that great. Is there a reason she should be a mage or a healer?

Going off of the wiki, Deidre has Aura, Silence Staff, and Circlet in her inventory, Nihil as her skill, and a star rank in light magic (major Naga blood) and a B-rank in staves. The developers haven't included a full Nihil skill other than Beorc's Blessing, Sacae's Blessing, the Hardy Bearing 1 seal, and Mulagir which negate specific things and not everything. They're also all exclusive in one way or another. So, I'll just ignore that. With Aura, they could make a variant of it like they did with Delthea's Dark Aura and Sonya's Dark Excalibur. Circlet might mean she'd have Miracle and Renewal.

Her base stats and stat growth make me feel like she's going to be like Sanaki.

My hope is that they'll go for her Aura instead of her Silence staff. I'd be happy if she ends up as a blue Sanaki, since Julia is already basically a green Sanaki/Lilina; a bit less Atk and Res (more Res than Lilina), but more HP (which is fitting, since I believe Genealogy has some of the highest HP values besides Awakening). Silence could be interesting, but it would really just depend on how they implement it. I'm kinda curious/concerned how they'll handle the Tyrfing if Sigurd really does get it, since it's not known for being one of the better personal weapons in Heroes. Both Sigurd and Deirdre may end up with alternate versions of already-existing personal weapons.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Instead of seeing this as you get a Seal to counter Reinhardt, see it as every Reinhardt running an Atk +3 Seal.

I'm more worried about something like Xander getting Distant Def 3 in 2 slots. +12 DEF/RES when attacked is kind of insane. 

And a unit with the ranged dancers' tome and BoL3 in both their C and Seal slot will heal 21 HP in an AoE when attacking.

And Phantom Spd 3 now grants +10 spd, not that it will make the sweep skill all that more useful though. If anything, it will make them even easier to mitigate when they're used in non-arena content.