Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

22 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I was already reluctant to do Arena Assault because I dislike doing 7 streak arena enough without having to worry over what unit I should bring in every match. Doesn't help that I always forget that items are a thing.

Not happy that I'll now have to put even more effort into it if I want to actually use the seal forge.

My position is more laziness. I do 3 matches every day for the daily quests but only do the 7 win streak on tuesdays for the final record.

My team is built on themes and supports.

Team 1: Infantry, Delthea x Saber, BIke x Sanaki (Ike is surprisingly efective against Reins. He's +res tho)

Team 2: Infantry Blade, Sharena, Nino, Ryoma x Odin

Team 3: Cavalry 1, Olwen x BLyn, Seth x Titania

Team 4: Owl and Spur Infantry, Anna x Lyn, Mae x Boey.

Team 5: Cavalry 2, Rein x Xander, Clarine x Cecilia.

Team 6: Cavalry 3, Abel x Priscilla, Camus x Leo.

Team 7: Armor 1, Sheena x BK, Hector x Gwendolyn.

And I have a bunch of more teams, like 2 flier teams, more infantry, etc., and I use 0 dancers because I haven't figured out supporta yet.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

57 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It's probably supposed to have the "if unit's HP is greater than or equal to 50%" caveat that Dazzling Staff 2, Armor March 2, etc. have but of course I can't actually confirm this. That's the only change from Hardy Bearing 1 to Hardy Bearing 2 that would make sense at any rate aside from maybe removing the no priority skill disability for Hardy Bearing's user but that seems more like something that Hardy Bearing 3 would do.

Thanks.  Now to find a unit who in my box who doesn't use vantage...

57 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It's probably supposed to have the "if unit's HP is greater than or equal to 50%" caveat that Dazzling Staff 2, Armor March 2, etc. have but of course I can't actually confirm this. That's the only change from Hardy Bearing 1 to Hardy Bearing 2 that would make sense at any rate aside from maybe removing the no priority skill disability for Hardy Bearing's user but that seems more like something that Hardy Bearing 3 would do.

11 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Put it on a breaker unit that doesn't mess up with Desperation or Vantage. I don't know if Quick Riposte and Brash Assault apply as well.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know what Hardy Bearing 2 does?  I think there's a typo, it has the same description as Steady Bearing 1.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

The Japanese skill description says it activates at 50% HP or higher.

6 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Put it on a breaker unit that doesn't mess up with Desperation or Vantage. I don't know if Quick Riposte and Brash Assault apply as well.

Only Desperation and Vantage are affected because they change the order of attacks. Quick Reposte, Brash Assault, Weaponbreakers, and Wary Fighter only change the number of attacks and therefore are not affected by Hardy Bearing.

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Only Desperation and Vantage are affected because they change the order of attacks. Quick Reposte, Brash Assault, Weaponbreakers, and Wary Fighter only change the number of attacks and therefore are not affected by Hardy Bearing.

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

Also, just met a friend's Sophia 5☆+10 with Aether and Rally Def/Res, that's some Sophia love!

Why did noone tell me how awesome a +10 5 Star Gronnowl+ Boey (+DEF/-HP) is with Close Counter, Quick Riposte, Spur Res/Def in a Team with only Rally Res/Def (sticks the NPCs together) and all of them running Spur Res/Def. Its like he becomes an untouchable god of destruction with the Distant Defense (+4 RES/+4 DEF) Seal aplied to him as well and is sitting on +3DEF/+3Res from rally, +4 Def/+4 Res from his owl (or more depending on the Team position) and +6 DEF/+6 RES from Spurs giving him a total on 39 base DEF +13 DEF = 52 DEF (56 def if ranged attacker) on close attacks and 22 base Res +16 RES = 38 RES on ranged attackers. He is like a fucking nuke tank with Bonfire, not to mention my azama is benefiting from this too

32 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Why did noone tell me how awesome a +10 5 Star Gronnowl+ Boey (+DEF/-HP) is with Close Counter, Quick Riposte, Spur Res/Def in a Team with only Rally Res/Def (sticks the NPCs together) and all of them running Spur Res/Def. Its like he becomes an untouchable god of destruction with the Distant Defense (+4 RES/+4 DEF) Seal aplied to him as well and is sitting on +3DEF/+3Res from rally, +4 Def/+4 Res from his owl (or more depending on the Team position) and +6 DEF/+6 RES from Spurs giving him a total on 39 base DEF +13 DEF = 52 DEF (56 def if ranged attacker) on close attacks and 22 base Res +16 RES = 38 RES on ranged attackers. He is like a fucking nuke tank with Bonfire, not to mention my azama is benefiting from this too

He is, that's why I gave Spur Def 3 to Mae plus the seal. Imagine the case where a Boey is next to 3 units with Spur Atk/Def/Res 3 plus Seals at lv. 3, he'll get +14 on atk/def/res, add Distant Def 3 Seal and he'll be a monstah. Boey meta/10

The only units that might kill him are Tharja, Sophia, Lilina and Celica, and probably a Katarina with equal buffs.

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

He is, that's why I gave Spur Def 3 to Mae plus the seal. Imagine the case where a Boey is next to 3 units with Spur Atk/Def/Res 3 plus Seals at lv. 3, he'll get +14 on atk/def/res, add Distant Def 3 Seal and he'll be a monstah. Boey meta/10

The only units that might kill him are Tharja, Sophia, Lilina and Celica, and probably a Katarina with equal buffs.

This is the reason why i spent all my Feathers today uping my Boey to +8 (missing the feathers and some 2 4 Star boys to promote them to 5 star for +10). But I am opting more for Def/Res C slot Spurs, or Res Spurs. without significant Res spurs he dies to Reinhardt hardcore. my Team is finished but not optimal still missing some Def/Res spurs from Genny :X

45 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Mostly because he hits like a wet noodle when Bonfire isn't up.

It's a similar situation as Tiki, but Tiki at least has trainee stats and built-in Distant Counter, thus freeing up her A slot for Triangle Adept to actually deal damage.

2 minutes ago, Rinco said:

No datamined info on new BHB/GHB for this week?

There is, but feel free to talk about it in spoiler tags until it is officially announced.

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Mostly because he hits like a wet noodle when Bonfire isn't up.

It's a similar situation as Tiki, but Tiki at least has trainee stats and built-in Distant Counter, thus freeing up her A slot for Triangle Adept to actually deal damage.

There is, but feel free to talk about it in spoiler tags until it is officially announced.

Thats true but Gronnowl kinda makes up for alot of stuff.

Just now, Poimagic said:

Okay, so it says forging seals in open, yet I can't find the option. Where is the option located?

It's on the main castle screen in the upper right, or in the Advanced Growth section of the Allies screen.

41 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Thats true but Gronnowl kinda makes up for alot of stuff.

I mean, with Gronnowl+, +10 Boey [+Def, -HP] is sitting at 44/43/31/39/22 with +4/4/4/4 from Gronnowl+, +0/0/6/6 from Spur Def/Res, and +0/0/3/3 from Rally Def/Res for a total of 44/47/35/52/35.

+10 Tiki [+Spd, -HP] has 42/46/37/36/33 with +0/0/6/6 from Fortify Dragons for 42/46/37/42/39 or +0/0/9/0 from Drive Def and +0/0/3/3 from Rally Def/Res (this is my current Arena Assault setup) for a total of 42/46/37/48/36 with the advantage of having Triangle Adept for damage output and mitigation (and Aether for sustain) instead of Bonfire.

Without Triangle Adept or Bonfire, both hit like a wet noodle.

Actually, I didn't realize Tiki's defensive spread with triple Drive Def buffs was that absurd.

13 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Okay, so it says forging seals in open, yet I can't find the option. Where is the option located?

It's under Allies → Advanced Growth, but you first have to complete the story chapter "Intermission".

Edited by Ice Dragon

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Ice Dragon @DefaultBeep Turns out that I'm an idiot and didn't figure out about the new intermission thing. Guess I should pay more attention to things.

Reading stuff IS posts on the ingame board and on the ingame "?" guides helps alot.

@Ice Dragon: Triangle Adept can be a blessing but it also can be ones doom. I dont run Triangel adept on my Team since it contains 3 Greens and 1 Colorless (Azama). Triangle Adept would harm me more since it would make it impossible for me to kill Red units. You can say that i should use another Team composition but i like my Team alot and it didnt stop me from getting deathless runs so far, because i can deal with Red units (quite competent i must say due to B!Ike and Candlelight and Rehabilitate).

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's under Allies → Advanced Growth, but you first have to complete the story chapter "Intermission".

@Poimagic

There's also a shortcut in the homepage, where you see the Sacred Coins counter. (where Upgrade Castle used to be)

Of course, it only unlocks after you do Intermission

So apparently the next BHB/GHB is a BHB Maria and Minerva? While I do like the sibling pairing, I'm a little bummed out its not a GHB. It would be two months since we got a new GHB. The last one was Valter which started on Aug 21st. I miss the days where we would get a new GHB every two weeks.

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

So apparently the next BHB/GHB is a BHB Maria and Minerva? While I do like the sibling pairing, I'm a little bummed out its not a GHB. It would be two months since we got a new GHB. The last one was Valter which started on Aug 21st. I miss the days where we would get a new GHB every two weeks.

Weren't all the GHB units back then already in the game and for the most part only existed in the story chapters until their GHB? Specifically in chapter 9?

I'd just like to finally get Ursula. In her original GHB I couldn't get past the Poison Dagger Thief and now that I have at least 5 roided up not-Infantry ranged units who eat daggers for breakfast she won't come back...

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Weren't all the GHB units back then already in the game and for the most part only existed in the story chapters until their GHB? Specifically in chapter 9?

I'd just like to finally get Ursula. In her original GHB I couldn't get past the Poison Dagger Thief and now that I have at least 5 roided up not-Infantry ranged units who eat daggers for breakfast she won't come back...

Legion and Clarisse still kept the 2 week rule. Berkut came at 3 weeks. Then Valter came 5 weeks. And if a new GHB comes right after Maria/Minerva, it would be 8 weeks. The current GHB drought is a bit much imo.

Dang it, I forgot the Arena closed tonight and didn't do the Arena Assault quests.  There goes 100 Feathers.

Are the Arena Assault quests around forever, or are the going away?