• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Took me a while to clear it, yeah, and the last chapter was annoying. But I was able to get things down to a science and finished it two stamina potions later.

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Holy fuck the new Squad Assault is hard as balls. It's just plain evil.

It took me a few attempts to clear key maps. I'm still stuck on Paralogue 10, but I've only attempted it once.

Paralogues 8 and 9 in that attempt had slapdash clears I'm worried about attempting to repeat. Hopefully I can manage. (Also, I might want to put Barst in the 6 clear to give him some Merit.)

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I want her to be green and to have a green Aura thanks to Genealogy Aura’s animation being psychedelic green-tinted. And Julia is her daughter and is green.

But Lilina is Hector's daughter, and she's not green! Hector is famous for his proficiency in holy magic, you know.

My concern is that she may end up too similar to Julia in that case. I'd love to use them both on a team, but that would be hard to justify if they both end up being hard-hitting, slow, and Res-heavy green tome users. It would be great if they brought back that effect for her attacking animation, though. I would totally turn on animations to see that. And maybe give us the option to play the Genealogy Arena music in the Training Tower, for the full effect.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

It took me a few attempts to clear key maps. I'm still stuck on Paralogue 10, but I've only attempted it once.

Paralogues 8 and 9 in that attempt had slapdash clears I'm worried about attempting to repeat. Hopefully I can manage. (Also, I might want to put Barst in the 6 clear to give him some Merit.)

What map number are those maps in the SA? I can't remember any of the Paralogue numbers.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What map number are those maps in the SA? I can't remember any of the Paralogue numbers.

Map 1: P6-1. Bridal Caeda and Lyn.
Map 2: P7-1. Katarina, Rody and Ruke.
Map 3: P8-1. Summer Tiki and Robin.
Map 4: P9-1. Summer Corrin and Elise.
Map 5: P10-1. Seth and Amelia

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Paralogue 10 gave me the most trouble, too, although I could've saved myself a reset if I'd just made sure to check the archer's skills. The team I used was Xander, Camus, Cecilia, and Clarine. All of them except Clarine are neutral and only the guys are 5-star. That said, I did give my Xander QR and Camus blue tomebreaker, which turned out to be important in this map, so I'm not sure if my team will work exactly the same way for you if you didn't invest in the same skills.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

All the first I believe.

I meant within the SA.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Map 1: P6-1. Bridal Caeda and Lyn.
Map 2: P7-1. Katarina, Rody and Ruke.
Map 3: P8-1. Summer Tiki and Robin.
Map 4: P9-1. Summer Corrin and Elise.
Map 5: P10-1. Seth and Amelia

I got mad stuck with Map 2, because I needed to alter my strat to not use Rein so I can save him for Map 5. I finally beat Map 2 without Rein just two seconds ago, but we'll see how Map 5 goes now.

Took 3 tries but I got the seal! Last map was Reinhardt taking half the map,  while Nohrzura, Ryoma, and Tharja took the other half. It helped that Reinhardt took out the knights so Amelia couldn't use armor march. Tharja didn't do much besides reposition and moving in place to blockade a mage against the mountain. 

I'm glad we finally have a use for badges. Though its sad that if I could upgrade all the available seals, I'd still probably have badges leftover...

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Paralogue 10 gave me the most trouble, too, although I could've saved myself a reset if I'd just made sure to check the archer's skills. The team I used was Xander, Camus, Cecilia, and Clarine. All of them except Clarine are neutral and only the guys are 5-star. That said, I did give my Xander QR and Camus blue tomebreaker, which turned out to be important in this map, so I'm not sure if my team will work exactly the same way for you if you didn't invest in the same skills.

Camus is already used, I don't have Xander and Cecilia, and I don't think Clarine is individually valuable without them.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I got mad stuck with Map 2, because I needed to alter my strat to not use Rein so I can save him for Map 5. I finally beat Map 2 without Rein just two seconds ago, but we'll see how Map 5 goes now.

I used Hector/Ninian/Camus/Priscilla. It helps I have no Reiny to use.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Camus is already used, I don't have Xander and Cecilia, and I don't think Clarine is individually valuable without them.

I used Hector/Ninian/Camus/Priscilla. It helps I have no Reiny to use.

Well, I used Clarine because she has hone cavalry and can keep the others healthy. Cecilia actually didn't do much, so a green mage in general could work. Do you have either Ryoma or Ike unused if you don't have Xander? It's really his distant counter that was valuable more so than him exactly.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, I used Clarine because she has hone cavalry and can keep the others healthy. Cecilia actually didn't do much, so a green mage in general could work. Do you have either Ryoma or Ike unused if you don't have Xander? It's really his distant counter that was valuable more so than him exactly.

Priscilla has been my main lass for that duty- she's got the Support with Camus to match. Ike and Ryoma are unused and prepared, and I've got a few green mages still to go there... (Sonya and Inigo stick out).

But you haven't suggested a replacement for Camus, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I guess the Gronnwolf might work.  I'll see if that by itself will work, or it'll need TA.  I'm glad I got so many Setsunas when I was in Colorless Hell trying to get Olivia.

TA doesn't have synergy with Gronwolf like it does with Gronraven, in other words: giving a Gronwolf Robin TA doesn't change anything in the outcome of her battling BH!Lyn. 

Vanilla F!Robin (+Bowbreaker) works well against BH!Lyn, she kills even a buffed vanilla +10 one. To survive all variants of Bravebow Lyn, she'll need TA + Gronraven to survive an attack though. 

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I meant within the SA.

What kind of "insane" is these maps lol. I haven't touched SA since the first one

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Priscilla has been my main lass for that duty- she's got the Support with Camus to match. Ike and Ryoma are unused and prepared, and I've got a few green mages still to go there... (Sonya and Inigo stick out).

But you haven't suggested a replacement for Camus, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

Oh, right, I forgot about him for a second. I think that for Camus, you could technically replace him with any high defense lance user. That said, I had my blue tomebreaker Camus kill a reinforcement blue mage, so if your green unit can't do it safely then it'll fall upon your lance unit to do it. If you have a good Brave Lucina, she may be able to kill the blue mage on initiation?

13 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, right, I forgot about him for a second. I think that for Camus, you could technically replace him with any high defense lance user. That said, I had my blue tomebreaker Camus kill a reinforcement blue mage, so if your green unit can't do it safely then it'll fall upon your lance unit to do it. If you have a good Brave Lucina, she may be able to kill the blue mage on initiation?

Hm... I'm not sure. Maybe Tana? Then that's largely what I tried the first time, just without a healer.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Having two of the same Seal is kinda worth, especially since we're gonna be able to upgrade Seals now.

Lol i mean if i attempt it i'd just use the "Plan A" over and over until it works. I'm a one trick pony