• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

It is weird to see those two as a 3 star. But what's the discrepancy in the third picture?

Disarmed lancer.

Also, those skills wouldn't be available on a 3* level 1. You could learn them, but you can't get enough SP before you level up.

47 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:
  Hide contents

BVQPz3M.png

j354IFR.png

KkrG3wT.png

Rewatching the Direct that showed off this game, and I saw a few discrepancies.

41 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

It is weird to see those two as a 3 star. But what's the discrepancy in the third picture?

They certainly should be 3-4*.  Ogma has broken my pity rate four times.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:
  Hide contents

BVQPz3M.png

j354IFR.png

KkrG3wT.png

Rewatching the Direct that showed off this game, and I saw a few discrepancies.

Not only that, but Minerva doesn't seem to have the yellow dots that a 5 star has and yet she has the Hautlechre (That isn't how it's spelled, is it?)

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Not only that, but Minerva doesn't seem to have the yellow dots that a 5 star has and yet she has the Hautlechre (That isn't how it's spelled, is it?)

I don't think those are always there- they might just have been absent from that particular picture.

Spoiler

NStkUff.png

Rest assured she is a 5* unit.

EDIT: Watched some footage of her. She does sparkle.

Edited by phineas81707

Trying to level up Sully and Fir has seemed to put up a lot more Armor units that normal.  It's sad that they struggle to kill them even with WTA.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Trying to level up Sully and Fir has seemed to put up a lot more Armor units that normal.  It's sad that they struggle to kill them even with WTA.

Yeah... I always seem to encounter more armor units when I'm leveling up characters with low ATK. At the very least, Fir has a special that can deal some pretty good damage. But Sully...not so much. 

50 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Fir was competent enough to 2 rko the green armors on Lucina's Warriors Map. Idk if it was after Azura sing or not tho.

35 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yeah... I always seem to encounter more armor units when I'm leveling up characters with low ATK. At the very least, Fir has a special that can deal some pretty good damage. But Sully...not so much. 

I did Sully at lv. 25 on Camilla Hard. She tanked the red waves while Sing!Fir killed the pegs. By mid chapter Sully died but I still got the quest clear. Ironically Fir got a lot of levels and survived the map while Sully failed miserably.

Also, guess who am I supporting this time?

Screenshot_20171007-230719.png

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

You just noticed this now, lol? One of my friends who likes Reinhardt was complaining about this line so hard because apparently she was never queen.

I didn’t tap Reinhardt very often. I read his lines about Olwen and Saias, but not this one. And yeah, hopefully Jugdral dilogy will eventually get remade with titlea and stuff properly translated.

I still need to play Thracia. I’m still naïvely waiting for the Project Naga translation :(

@Quintessence: why RTB and not, for example, Swordbreaker? Just curious.

Edited by Vaximillian

21 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Not very hyped for Judgral Banner to be tbh. To pull me away from dancers banner, they've have to do something scandalous, like Bow Valor.

I am exceptionally hyped for Jugdral banner, and I haven’t pulled from the cancer banner except the freebie.

It can’t come soon enough. I want to dump my orbs, damn it!

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I didn’t tap Reinhardt very often. I read his lines about Olwen and Saias, but not this one. And yeah, hopefully Jugdral dilogy will eventually get remade with titlea and stuff properly translated.

I still need to play Thracia. I’m still naïvely waiting for the Project Naga translation :(

@Quintessence: why RTB and not, for example, Swordbreaker? Just curious.

Don't have the complete line of the skill :[

Cleared the Fir and Sully quests using three quarters of a stamina bar- granted, the Fir was already level 20, but still.

Meanwhile, the Arena introduced me to a Cecilia so eager to buff vanilla Azura that she ignored Sophia twice, despite literally being in attacking range- said behaviour got my Lyn killed. What did I miss?

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Cleared the Fir and Sully quests using three quarters of a stamina bar- granted, the Fir was already level 20, but still.

Meanwhile, the Arena introduced me to a Cecilia so eager to buff vanilla Azura that she ignored Sophia twice, despite literally being in attacking range- said behaviour got my Lyn killed. What did I miss?

Assist Slot had a weird quirks where, if the enemy on their attack target is ones they can't do shit against, they'd went for the assist skill. You can kinda see it when fighting against say.... Vanila Azura and tried putting Hector in range in some situations

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Still no BHB, still no update, still no gauntlet. What the hell is going on?

Free time to get those Tower quests without anything else eating at the stamina, I suppose.

Already got the Tower 10 ones, but I still need the lower levels.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Still no BHB, still no update, still no gauntlet. What the hell is going on?

Hopefully there will be more exciting content this month. I wished they already release the schedule already, but nooo, then we will know when the sacred coins will be announced. Oh well I have more time to work on my essay today.

7 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Thanks to the warrior maps, this were the easiest missions of this type so far. I only had to toss the three of them one time into Camillas map (hard, 10 stamina overall). The units in these maps have low enough ATK and can only seriously injure units with the help of WTA. I guess it also was not too bad to level one copy of all of my units up to level 40. 

Finally got around to doing the character quests. Frederick and Sully were easy because they were both already at lv40, and Fir being at lv28 turned out to be enough to handle Camilla's Hard map with support from Ninian, Genny, and Performer Azura.

Those quests got me back up to 20 orbs, so I took another crack at the dancer banner. Still didn't get any of the other three, but I did get 5* Oscar, as well as my first Jakob. I think I got my first Tellius character less than a month ago, and now I have six, with five being 5*.

I had all 3 of the characters for the new quests as only untrained 3*s, so it took a bit of effort but I'm done with them now. Fir's was actually the easiest to get done since she actually had a speed stat (relative to the tower enemies) despite still being 3*. These quests have also reinvigorated my desire to promote a Sully to 5*, even if I only have use her as an extra anti-red in AA. I might promote her on my next 22k feathers.

I finally went and promoted my Male Robin to 5*.  I almost did it several months ago, back when Takumi was big in Arena.  The return of Bows everywhere made me finally go back and promote him.  I thought about promoting female Robin, too, since she'd be able to counter Reinhardt, but she'd require another 20K feathers to give Gronnraven.

Just heard the phrase "Cinnamon Roll" used to describe Wonder Woman in the new Justice League trailer. You guys are the experts, was that a correct usage of the term? Because if it was, I'm now hopelessly unable to grasp the definition.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I finally went and promoted my Male Robin to 5*.  I almost did it several months ago, back when Takumi was big in Arena.  The return of Bows everywhere made me finally go back and promote him.  I thought about promoting female Robin, too, since she'd be able to counter Reinhardt, but she'd require another 20K feathers to give Gronnraven.

Yeah, I pulled the trigger on Male Robin as soon as Brave Lyn came out, and am also looking at my F!Robin whose been waiting for months. I think if you just give her Bow breaker, that will let her not only survive Brave Lyn but kill her in one round with her base weapon, the gronwolf+. I don't know how to run calculations for the damage gronwolf deals, just that F!Robin will survive, and that should make her a good unit to have in your back pocket for AA runs.