Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, eclipse said:

Celica's fooling around with Marth, offscreen.

Or at least that's what I tell myself, since I somehow have neither.

That explains why Celica fights like Marth in FEW, she learned from him up close and personal how he fights.

And I get that feeling. It's possibly even worse when you think of two characters being together, but one or neither aren't in the game. The Black Knight needs Micaiah, and Sothe, anyone but Micaiah.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Who's Faye?  Oh wait, it doesn't matter, because she's going to be donated unless her boon is amazing.  Not 'cause I hate her, but because I pulled a better Firesweep option.

Meanwhile, I've got semi-invested 5* exclusives with less than stellar banes, and it would be nice if I could hand out their skills. Celica and Hector, for example. (I think Distant Defence might make Fae better at her countering job, and DC is DC.)

What happens if I get a good set for them? Merge and lose the skill? Or use the skill and lose the inheritance?

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That explains why Celica fights like Marth in FEW, she learned from him up close and personal how he fights.

And I get that feeling. It's possibly even worse when you think of two characters being together, but one or neither aren't in the game. The Black Knight needs Micaiah, and Sothe, anyone but Micaiah.

Ike is the father of Sothe's children.  This is canon, and Micaiah states as such in FE10.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Black Knight's OTP is Fae.  Who could hate anything after hanging around her for five minutes?  She has Draw Back, and with Pivot, he can move across the map at a good pace~!

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Meanwhile, I've got semi-invested 5* exclusives with less than stellar banes, and it would be nice if I could hand out their skills. Celica and Hector, for example. (I think Distant Defence might make Fae better at her countering job, and DC is DC.)

What happens if I get a good set for them? Merge and lose the skill? Or use the skill and lose the inheritance?

Cross that bridge when you get there. :P:

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The Supports you support but can't build yourself are always the worst ones.

Alm's pining for his Faye, unless I decide to put Clair with him instead of Gray.

I on the other hand am perfectly capable of making Alm x Faye happen but not Alm x Celica ironically. The problem is that would entail actually using Faye and would also interfere with my long-standing bromance with Klein so that pairing will almost assuredly never be realized. I'll just stick her with Berkut instead since he'd hate being forced to marry a filthy commoner and I seek to make him suffer.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ike is the father of Sothe's children.  This is canon, and Micaiah states as such in FE10.

Micaiah's best line right there.

@Tybrosion Yeah I'm sure if they'd implement trading (as unlikely as it is), Hinatas would be prime currency. All I ever get from Reds are Raighs, Sophias and Stahls :/ 

(That said Stahl is okay since I used up all my spares for my armours. Still would like some variety though especially since Red has so many units)

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I on the other hand am perfectly capable of making Alm x Faye happen but not Alm x Celica ironically. The problem is that would entail actually using Faye and would also interfere with my long-standing bromance with Klein so that pairing will almost assuredly never be realized. I'll just stick her with Berkut instead since he'd hate being forced to marry a filthy commoner and I seek to make him suffer.

"Alm! You gotta help me! She just won't leave me alone! I'll let you have the crown, I'll do anything... just get her away from me!"

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ike is the father of many children, everyone wants some Radiant Spawn. Sothe has some. Mist has a few nieces and nephews. Titania picked a Greil Jr..  Mamma Mia is a thing thanks to Ike wanting to give her someone else to train against. Geoffrey signed off on Elincia hiring the world's great mercenary for one final job. Lethe asked for a few scrawny Beorc she'd train like Laguz (she got the idea from Muarim raising Tormod). Ranulf got a couple since he likes raising kids. Skrimir took yet another child when he heard Lethe and Ranulf were doing it. Zihark took two as a friend. Aimee finally got a Little Ike to call her own. Amy has a little brother now thanks to the persuasion Calill and Largo did.  The list continues on for several more pages actually. And through it all, Ike never charged a stud fee.

The one person who, surprisingly, didn't ask for children was Soren. He apparently finds sex gross, childrearing something he did not get in his youth, nor something he could ever give, and wasn't interested in marriage. His only interest was serving his lord, he's an ascetic, the first convert and Pope to the Church of Ike the Savior.

Ike actually fled Tellius to escape the nights of constant seeding, discovering the Outrealms. After defeating Medeus to unwind and relax in the first world he hopped into, he hopped around some more for a while, and then decided to finally try parenthood with some random village girl he met in one world.

And on a completely different note, Lucina time traveled back in time at the end of Awakening to the Age of the Hero King so she could see it herself and learn more about Marth who she revered, but she ended up going a little too far back in time. Disguising herself with a new name, she fell in love with a man named Cornelius.

18 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

"Alm! You gotta help me! She just won't leave me alone! I'll let you have the crown, I'll do anything... just get her away from me!"

You know now that I think about it, Faye's Wings of Mercy skill can be taken as pretty yandere-ish as she follows her hubby

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

You know now that I think about it, Faye's Wings of Mercy skill can be taken as pretty yandere-ish as she follows her hubby

"Sit still, Berkut. Silque taught me some healing magic, I can help."

"Get away from me, common filth!"

14 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

"Sit still, Berkut. Silque taught me some healing magic, I can help."

"Get away from me, common filth!"

Don't forget that in SoV she has Rescue. If she wants him, she she can bring him over whenever she wants, she does view him as an ally.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't forget that in SoV she has Rescue. If she wants him, she she can bring him over whenever she wants, she does view him as an ally.

That puts paid to the "just let her heal you above the WoM threshold" idea.

And to think, I just read a very good story that painted Faye in a sympathetic light, and I've turned to making her a terrifying force of nature.

Fates DLC spoilers I guess.

Spoiler

So, judging from Shigure possessing the pendant and his conversation with Azura in the paralogue, I'm fairly certain that the Shigure in this Performing Arts banner is actually Heirs of Fate Shigure, the universe where Azura had died and passed on the pendant to her son.

So we have an alternate costume version of an alternate reality version of a character. How deeper can we go?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

That puts paid to the "just let her heal you above the WoM threshold" idea.

And to think, I just read a very good story that painted Faye in a sympathetic light, and I've turned to making her a terrifying force of nature.

This just made me think of a WoM Faye with Reciprocal Aid to support and 'heal'

Random thought since we touched upon Tellius, is there a specific reason why Ike isn't as popular in Japan compared to the West? i mean I know Smash is part of Ike's popularity and all, but I was just wondering in Japan specifically why him or the Tellius games just weren't as popular? (Was browsing through the Awakening artbook that also had a "Which character were you nostalgic about" and he was at No. 10)

edit: @SatsumaFSoysoy Yeah that makes sense actually. That reminds me, the Nohrian version of the Awakening Trio are most likely from the Future Past continuity as well (since Odin references being afraid of bridges because of a specific event in a bridge/cliff in his support with Azura)

Edited by mcsilas

Hey, they went with Sophia! And Young Tiki is on a banner by herself! I like this Voting Gauntlet already.

Edit: And my free pull for Block B was Priscilla, one of the four units at 4-star I'm missing! Nice!

Edited by DefaultBeep

Free Ninian pull makes me very happy :D

also pulled a Palla in the other block who is actually +Spd/-HP which sounds really good. Looks like my trained +Def/-Res one will be the one to donate her WoM/Moonbow to Ninian (one of my first red units, too so she will be missed)

but yeah i'm pretty happy with the choices for the VG. I guess Tiki or Ninian would be very popular choices?

Okay, so, I was pulling for Ike and I got a second Cain. He's +spd -def. I was going to wait for one that was +atk, but I've heard that he does good things with +spd as well. Should I just build the +spd one?

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Okay, so, I was pulling for Ike and I got a second Cain. He's +spd -def. I was going to wait for one that was +atk, but I've heard that he does good things with +spd as well. Should I just build the +spd one?

Sure.  Though he'll probably want a different sword. :P:

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Sure.  Though he'll probably want a different sword. :P:

I'll have to look through my characters to see what other swords I can give him XD;

30 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

What about Wo Dao? That seems to be the other sword everyone wants

I'll have to wait to pull a spare Athena, or two Karel. But I wouldn't mind giving him a Wo Dao.

13 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I can imagine her shooting her escaping spouse in the back. As long as the spouse is crippled, Faye can follow them anywhere.