Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Speaking of Bridal Lyn, I hope we can get a regular fodder of Dazzling Staff. I wouldn't mind Ethlyn getting it.

I wouldn’t mind it either. And then Nanna with Wrathful Staff? This one isn’t seasonally-locked, but it would make sense to make it at least a tiny bit more accessible.

@Lord-Zero: I’d be fine with that. How would you improve the Raijinto and the Siegfried? And whom would you put as the TT reward?

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I wouldn’t mind it either. And then Nanna with Wrathful Staff? This one isn’t seasonally-locked, but it would make sense to make it at least a tiny bit more accessible.

That or...either one getting Sleep or Berserk as their B skill. 

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Awkward wimpy teenage Xander before the Nohrian growthspurt kicked in. I can dig it. IDK what kind of themed banner this is. But it'd be sweet. And hilarious.

Either that or Xander as a maid because Veronica has yet more fetishes regarding Xander that need to be satisfied.

......Did I seriously just type that?

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Awkward wimpy teenage Xander before the Nohrian growthspurt kicked in. I can dig it. IDK what kind of themed banner this is. But it'd be sweet. And hilarious.

You wanted a Halloween banner? Have magical girl-dressed Xander with Hone Xanders! His costume is guaranteed to scare you and has a Threaten Atk skill!

@Lord-Zero I'd be down for that, although if Shiro is wielding Raijinto he'd have to join the many sword lords that we would have. I kind of like how he uses a lance for weapon advantage against his dad. Master of Arms should've been his canon promotion class and not Swordmaster

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

That or...either one getting Sleep or Berserk as their B skill. 

But neither Ethlyn nor Nanna can even use Sleep or Berserk as troubadours. Their staff rank is C, and Sleep and Berserk require B. 

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Either that or Xander as a maid because Veronica has yet more fetishes regarding Xander that need to be satisfied.

......Did I seriously just type that?

I'm one hundred percent for a Dude Looks Like a Lady Maid Banner. Maid Lucius when? Maid Xander I suppose will be equally satisfying. And scarily enough, this would explain a lot about Veronica's character.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

You wanted a Halloween banner? Have magical girl-dressed Xander with Hone Xanders! His costume is guaranteed to scare you and has a Threaten Atk skill! 

As much as we NEED Hone Xander (and I suppose Hone Lucina), if the Halloween banner has more Nohrian characters on it, we'll have riots in the streets.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Lord-Zero: I’d be fine with that. How would you improve the Raijinto and the Siegfried? And whom would you put as the TT reward?

Tricky question: Losing DC sucks but they need something else to differentiate them from being carbon copies of their fathers's weapons. Probably Brave weapon effect for one of them while the other gets built-in Distant Def 2. Full powercreep? Okay, DC and the effects I mentioned or making Raijinto into a lance while Siegfried becomes an axe because reasons and keeping their DC. 

TT Reward: Shigure or Lilith seem to be good choices.

As for Berserk and Sleep: It doesn't matter here. This is the game where Inigo, of all people, can use a dancer ring as a magic tome. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Tricky question: Losing DC sucks but they need something else to differentiate them from being carbon copies of their fathers's weapons. Probably Brave weapon effect for one of them while the other gets built-in Distant Def 2. Full powercreep? Okay, DC and the effects I mentioned. 

TT Reward: Shigure or Lilith seem to be good choices.

DC should stay, I think.

The actual kinshi knight Shigure? I’m all for that. (For some reason, I think kinshi knight is Shigure’s “canon” promotion. No idea what he is in the actual DLC, but I still think kinshi fits him better than falco.)

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

DC should stay, I think.

The actual kinshi knight Shigure? I’m all for that. (For some reason, I think kinshi knight is Shigure’s “canon” promotion. No idea what he is in the actual DLC, but I still think kinshi fits him better than falco.)

In Heirs of Fate he was a Pegasus Knight, so he could be a flying healer.

Also speaking of healer banners and @Tybrosion's maid Xander idea...for that alternate healer banner, maybe they could have Staff versions of the original maid/butlers for Felicia, Jakob (and maybe add Flora into the mix).

Or have the flying Healer Shigure.

Or maybe even flying Healer Elincia.

And maybe actual healer Faye...you know, a class that she actually has access to?

Staff Lucina to add to the set (Horse healer as if she was Maribelle's daughter?)

Just now, Vaximillian said:

DC should stay, I think.

That's why it's tricky. Changing the weapon types would be the better answer. As in "the weapon changed shape to better fit its user's prefered fighting style" while axe Siegfried would be a reference to Garon. 

If we go with Heirs of Fate "canon", Falcon Knight with a lance. 

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

And maybe actual healer Faye...you know, a class that she actually has access to?

Saint Faye with (possibly non-inheritable) Anew with 2 range?

If we go with Heirs of Fate "canon", Falcon Knight with a lance. 

So Reina is still the only one “canon” kinshi knight in Fates?

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

As much as we NEED Hone Xander (and I suppose Hone Lucina), if the Halloween banner has more Nohrian characters on it, we'll have riots in the streets.

Halloween would be a good time to add more Hoshidans to be honest. They could make it more Japanese-themed with the whole test of courage gimmick. Or maybe have them based on Japanese demons or something.

Zombie/Possessed Takumi? (Or Blue Oni Takumi)

Red Oni Ryoma (complete with Ryoma's Club+)

Ghost Onmyoji Sakura.

Unsure about Hinoka...maybe Tengu related since it has to do with the Sky?

Kitsune Kaden

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

That's right. Just like Yukimura is the only "canon" Machinist in Fates. 

This led me to yet another random thought: Miriel, Laurent, and Yukimura are the only ones in the whole series to wear glasses. Reptor’s, Etzel’s, and Canas’ monocles, while quite dapper, don’t actually count.

I still wonder which Arvis are we going to get: the sage from Gen 1 or the emperor from Gen 2. I’d think this will also affect how they will (if they will) represent Reptor. Making him a baron would be lame but would introduce a blue armoured mage to go with a theoretical red armoured mage in Gen 2 emperor Arvis.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Halloween would be a good time to add more Hoshidans to be honest. They could make it more Japanese-themed with the whole test of courage gimmick. Or maybe have them based on Japanese demons or something.

Zombie/Possessed Takumi? (Or Blue Oni Takumi)

Red Oni Ryoma (complete with Ryoma's Club+)

Ghost Onmyoji Sakura.

Unsure about Hinoka...maybe Tengu related since it has to do with the Sky?

Kitsune Kaden

I thought of the youkai idea as well. Based on the Boo Mountain DLC. 

Anyway, it seems that we could get the October schedule when the current TT ends. 

9 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

That's right. Just like Yukimura is the only "canon" Machinist in Fates. 

It's such a shame that Yukimura (and maybe Reina?) aren't as popular (is it their age?). I'd love to use those classes in Heroes just to see how they implement them (and maybe the Mechanist class can finally provide us with a good dagger user with great Atk and bulk).

That October schedule can't come sooner! Surprised there's no BHB to replace Clarrise yet, but maybe we have to wait until after the TT. I need more orbs!

(and maybe the Mechanist class can finally provide us with a good dagger user with great Atk and bulk).

Yukimura and Reina aren’t as popular because of both their age and them being Corrin-sexuals, I’d reckon. I’m fine with them though. Reina’s niche as a flying archer is still unfilled.

As for mechanists (and ballisticians, why not to lump them together?), I once thought of them as analogous to Jugdral’s bow armours. Basically, 2 range, 1 Mov, huge Def, so-so Res. Ballisticians would be classified as bows, mechanists as daggers.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I still wonder which Arvis are we going to get: the sage from Gen 1 or the emperor from Gen 2. I’d think this will also affect how they will (if they will) represent Reptor. Making him a baron would be lame but would introduce a blue armoured mage to go with a theoretical red armoured mage in Gen 2 emperor Arvis.

The one that's it's actually fought is the emperor version but the developers could end up doing sage for all we know. I hope it's the emperor version. 

Also, the FEH twitter updated. Next gauntlet is about dragon blood or something along those lines. More details tomorrow. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

The one that's it's actually fought is the emperor version but the developers could end up doing sage for all we know. I hope it's the emperor version. 

Also, the FEH twitter updated. Next gauntlet is abut dragon blood or something along those lines. More details tomorrow. 

Dragon blood? Like for Dragon Veins? Hoshido vs Nohr confirmed! cue the too much 3DS representation complaints

Actually I hope not. Maybe it's Dragons vs....something. Wyvern Riders? Although they've already been used.

Dragons vs...Falchions? We do have 4 of each!

@Vaximillian I always thought Mechanists would have 3 move because of their extra movement compared to Master Ninjas. Maybe a faux-cavalry unit (the puppet's disguise as a horse is so good it Hone Cav affects it!)

That's probably the closest thing to a dagger cavalry that I can think of- unless they do some weird seasonal thing.

@Vaximillian I always thought Mechanists would have 3 move because of their extra movement compared to Master Ninjas. Maybe a faux-cavalry unit (the puppet's disguise as a horse is so good it Hone Cav affects it!)

Dagger cavalry could work too. This will certainly spice up the roster. Brave daggers when?

RIP. No calendar. All hope is gone. No BHB. No GHB. 'Tis a sad day indeed. 

Dragon blood is interesting. That could mean a number of things. I'm kind of expecting manaketes and maybe the Corrins though. That'd give us Nowi, Ninian, F. Corrin, Fae, A. Tiki, Y. Tiki, M. Corrin....Summer Corrin? Sophia? Roy?

The future no one expected: nothing.

Except for the Gauntlet teaser, of course. The wording is kinda vague, at least in translation, but I'm hoping for Manaketes to be involved somehow. I wouldn't mind a chance at Young Tiki, preferably in a separate banner from Adult Tiki (or just no Adult Tiki at all). She's only been a focus unit twice, and one of those times was with two other reds (and way back at launch), so maybe they'll be kind enough to bring her back? I may even go for her instead of Katarina if their theoretical banners overlap.

Manaketes vs. Falchion users would make for an interesting pair of banners: a nice and mostly balanced side with Tiki, Corrin, Nowi (or another chance at Ninian), and Fae, and then the horrible Red Sea of Lucina, Marth, Alm, and Chrom. If we're lucky, maybe they would use Julia over one of the Falchion users. Not that VG banners are strangers to color imbalance...

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

The future no one expected: nothing.

Except for the Gauntlet teaser, of course. The wording is kinda vague, at least in translation, but I'm hoping for Manaketes to be involved somehow. I wouldn't mind a chance at Young Tiki, preferably in a separate banner from Adult Tiki (or just no Adult Tiki at all). She's only been a focus unit twice, and one of those times was with two other reds (and way back at launch), so maybe they'll be kind enough to bring her back? I may even go for her instead of Katarina if their theoretical banners overlap.

Manaketes vs. Falchion users would make for an interesting pair of banners: a nice and mostly balanced side with Tiki, Corrin, Nowi (or another chance at Ninian), and Fae, and then the horrible Red Sea of Lucina, Marth, Alm, and Chrom. If we're lucky, maybe they would use Julia over one of the Falchion users. Not that VG banners are strangers to color imbalance...

Unless they split the banners into Side A and Side B.

Maybe they'll have Young Tiki vs Adult Tiki in round 1, so they will be separated banner wise