Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

22 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Somehow, I went from tier 18 to 17 even though it had projected that I was gonna go into tier 19. What?

You must have been close to the cut-off and gotten booted out in the last few minutes. Do you remember what your rank was and the last time you checked it? I know in Arena Assault at least, in the last 7 hours, I dropped close to 900 spots, and I barely got my tier of rewards.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

23 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Somehow, I went from tier 18 to 17 even though it had projected that I was gonna go into tier 19. What?

It's possible that a bunch of people ranked higher right at the end, so it pushed you out of tier 19. It's happened to me before.

So it looks like we might not get a calendar for October.  I guess they never said they were going to keep doing them, but after two months, I guess I just sort of expected them to keep doing them.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

So it looks like we might not get a calendar for October.  I guess they never said they were going to keep doing them, but after two months, I guess I just sort of expected them to keep doing them.

We might still get one. I think someone mentioned that last month's schedule was released on the 4th. So maybe we'll get one with the next reset. If I had to guess, the devs want to keep the next GHB/BHB a surprise. And if I'm remembering things right, we SHOULD be getting that with the next reset.

I'd be pretty sad if we didn't get one. Those calendars are great.

Chapter 11 & 12 Chain Challenge is pretty annoying those with those turn limits. Could have cleared some maps without being forced to use my next team if I had an extra turn. Guess I'll have to play more aggressively. 

Edited by tobuShogi

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

We might still get one. I think someone mentioned that last month's schedule was released on the 4th. So maybe we'll get one with the next reset. If I had to guess, the devs want to keep the next GHB/BHB a surprise. And if I'm remembering things right, we SHOULD be getting that with the next reset.

September 4th was a Monday.  We're already far into Tuesday, and it's possible they could release one later this week, but it seems odd that they haven't by now if they were planning to do it.

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

There's also the fact that Clarisse's re-run is set to expire tomorrow and since the Cecilia and Lilina BHB, they've always immediately replaced an outgoing GHB / BHB with a GHB re-run and vice versa. So perhaps we'll get a new GHB or BHB along with possibly getting the calendar at the next reset?

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Who else still needs a re-run?

Xander, Camus, Berkut and Valter have yet to be re-run at all while Ursula, Michalis, Navarre and Zephiel have yet to be re-run with an Infernal map added.

Tomorrow seems like the best and last chance for a calendar this week, unless it shows up on just a random day. But like Rezzy said, by then it'll be a bit far into the beginning of the month for a calendar at all.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Who else still needs a re-run?

Camus, Xander, Valter, and Berkut, off the top of my head. There might be more, and that's not counting anyone without a second re-run.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

- Rafiel's Aria

Literally all horses. They're learning.

I want my grave to read "Don't quote me on that."

I guess Valter hasn't had a rerun either. But he's also brand new. ....watch the next rerun be Valter.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

- Rafiel's Aria

Literally all horses. They're learning.

They'll probably do Berkut first to troll people

But yeah calendars are really needed now that they introduced that. I love planning out how many free orbs I'll receive which determines if I could do another summon in current banners

I just need to know if we're getting a Merric and Linde BHB this month... If it shows up when I don't have any orbs saved up, I'll be real disappointed, both in myself and in the lack of a calendar to help motivate me.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

They'll probably do Berkut first to troll people

But yeah calendars are really needed now that they introduced that. I love planning out how many free orbs I'll receive which determines if I could do another summon in current banners

I found Berkut to be one of the hardest ones so far, since they split you all over the map at the beginning.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I found Berkut to be one of the hardest ones so far, since they split you all over the map at the beginning.

That and the fact you had to face enemy cavalry with their buffs and 3 move!

Talk about having the tables turned.

At least Performing Azura's Prf weapon would be quite useful (or even the dance skills for the new Dancers) when it returns

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Berkut's GHB was the one who made me switch to the Reinhard+Bridelia+2 dancers strategy to clear it.

Berkut's GHB was probably my favorite. It was just so crazy with everyone charging you as soon as it started. What make that GHB interesting is that Infernal challenged me greatly even though at that point I had pretty good units like Bridelia and Nino. Don't think I had Delthea just yet though.

12 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@DefaultBeep @Rafiel's Aria My score from what I remember was 4610 or somewhere close to there. Does that help to determine what the hay happened?

Hm...I'm not sure. Do you remember the cut-off rank or a rough estimate? Sorry. I haven't been in tier 18 for a while, so I can't remember how the ranking works in other tiers.

9 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Berkut's GHB was the one who made me switch to the Reinhard+Bridelia+2 dancers strategy to clear it.

I think that's the same team I used.