• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So like what kind of score do you have to have to get into tier 20? (Notice that's "get into", not "stay in"). I generally get around 47xx with a rare lower 48xx score which is always enough to get me into 19 so every week is just 18 > 19 > 18 > 19. What do the scores look like for 19 > 20?

Edited by Zeo

Just now, Zeo said:

So like what kind of score do you have to have to get into tier 20? (Notice that's "get into", not "stay in"). I generally get around 47xx with a rare lower 48xx score which is always enough to get me into 19 so every week is just 18 > 19 > 18 > 19. What are scores looking like for tier 20?

I got into Tier 20 once with 4847 or something along those lines. At least more than 4800. 

Might also depend on how big the current Tier 20 is, I somehow lucked out and squeezed into Tier 20 with 4834 once (I think, I don't remember the exact number but low 48xx).

3 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Does anyone know if someone's data mined the new version yet? Or really ANY info on the next content batch.

The last full update was the one adding the Performing Arts banner, and as far as far as I know, the only thing in it that hasn't been officially revealed is what seems to be an FE3 BHB starting tonight.

The next batch of content should be added in version 1.8 in a few days, but until that update goes out, there's nothing to datamine from it.

29 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@DefaultBeep @Rafiel's Aria My score from what I remember was 4610 or somewhere close to there. Does that help to determine what the hay happened?

It varies, but I think that might've been just low enough to not make it. I normally get into tier 19 with around 4700-4800, and that tends to be a close fit near the end of the season. Hopefully you'll be able to stay there next time, though!

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

The last full update was the one adding the Performing Arts banner, and as far as far as I know, the only thing in it that hasn't been officially revealed is what seems to be an FE3 BHB starting tonight.

The next batch of content should be added in version 1.8 in a few days, but until that update goes out, there's nothing to datamine from it.

Not only that, but we should find out what Sacred Coins do soon, right? Also, I really hope Camus or Ursula come back soon so I can finish my horse emblem team.

Just now, Poimagic said:

Not only that, but we should find out what Sacred Coins do soon, right? Also, I really hope Camus or Ursula come back soon so I can finish my horse emblem team.

Yeah, Sacred Coins should be in 1.8.

I'm guessing Ursula will be back in about a week, since they did the first two GHB "double revivals" in order and she was the third GHB.

Is Tier 20 really even worth it? Made it over for the first time last week. Grinding of for 3rd stages of each still and custimising them was somewhat fun, but I can also see how it could start to get lame when it doesn't really let me be flexible with my characters, skills and overall resources.

On the topic of the presumed next BHB, it bothers me that Roderick (and I assume Luke too, though I don't have him to confirm) is listed as appearing in "New Mystery of the Emblem." I assume it's just to match with Katarina and Athena (and Clarisse and Legion), but at least Katarina is from New Mystery originally. Athena's a bit odd too, but I would give her a pass since no one else in Heroes first appeared in Shadow Dragon, and Wrys is listed as appearing in the actual first game and not the remake. But when every other character besides Wrys is already listed as being from the original Mystery, it just makes Roderick and Luke stick out weirdly.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

On the topic of the presumed next BHB, it bothers me that Roderick (and I assume Luke too, though I don't have him to confirm) is listed as appearing in "New Mystery of the Emblem." I assume it's just to match with Katarina and Athena (and Clarisse and Legion), but at least Katarina is from New Mystery originally. Athena's a bit odd too, but I would give her a pass since no one else in Heroes first appeared in Shadow Dragon, and Wrys is listed as appearing in the actual first game and not the remake. But when every other character besides Wrys is already listed as being from the original Mystery, it just makes Roderick and Luke stick out weirdly.

Did you know Mystery of the Emblem has a Book 2?

...Ignoring Mystery Book 2 is basically the only way I can think of to explain it.

13 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Did you know Mystery of the Emblem has a Book 2?

...Ignoring Mystery Book 2 is basically the only way I can think of to explain it.

That's precisely why it bothers me, because Sheena is also only in Book 2/New Mystery, just like Roderick and Luke, yet her description says she appears in the original Mystery. The best excuse I can think of is that they wanted to make all of the characters from their banner be considered New Mystery characters, and made their descriptions reflect that. Describing different characters from one banner as appearing in two or more separate games clearly can't be the reason, since the siblings banners exist; likewise, new characters being from games already represented in the base Heroes roster can't be the reason, because of the newer Elibe characters.

It's either banner consistency at the expense of accuracy, or just laziness. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the first, as much as it annoys me regardless. I'm curious how they'll handle other characters from Book 2 now, if and when any more are added.

13 minutes ago, KongDude said:

So would Grim Yato have Armored blow 2?

We don’t have an Armoured Blow weapon yet (do we?) so it would make sense.

Other random thought: a theoretical reaver weapon could count as the opposing colour but keep its type for the sake of breaker skills.

Yet another random thought: I would prefer the silver lance sprite be based on its Fates version rather than Awakening version.

Edited by Vaximillian

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A random thought: Nohr noble female Corrin with the Grim Yato and Hoshido noble male Corrin with a dragonstone+ when?

Watch them make Hoshido Noble Corrin a staff user.

Edited by mcsilas

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I mean, we haven’t had a new staff user since Bridal Lyn. Troubadour Ethlyn on the Genealogy banner incoming?

35 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A random thought: Nohr noble female Corrin with the Grim Yato and Hoshido noble male Corrin with a dragonstone+ when?

M!Kana with Shadow Yato and F!Kana with Blazing Yato are more likely than those two at the moment. 

Ethlyn? Oh yes, I can see her coming in the FE4 banner alongside Sigurd, Deidre and Quan. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

There's someone in IS right now that's thinking... "That dancer banner was such a good idea. The players seem to really like support units. I know! Staff banner!!"

And we get 6 new seasonal units all of which are colorless staffers. Hoshido Corrin could be one.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

M!Kana with Shadow Yato and F!Kana with Blazing Yato are more likely. 

I wonder if male Kana will retain his voice break in his critical lines. It was cute.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

There's someone in IS right now that's thinking... "That dancer banner was such a good idea. The players seem to really like support units. I know! Staff banner!!"

And we get 6 new seasonal units all of which are colorless staffers. Hoshido Corrin could be one.

One of those six better be Xander so that we can not only have Xander Emblem but a Xander for each color.

Just now, KongDude said:

Who voiced the Kanas?

As far as the English VAs go, I believe it's Laura Faye Smith for M!Kana and Danielle Judovits for F!Kana.

57 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

One of those six better be Xander so that we can not only have Xander Emblem but a Xander for each color.

As far as the English VAs go, I believe it's Laura Faye Smith for M!Kana and Danielle Judovits for F!Kana.

Yup just looked it up.

Male Kana is also Rosalina it seems.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I mean, we haven’t had a new staff user since Bridal Lyn. Troubadour Ethlyn on the Genealogy banner incoming?

Speaking of Bridal Lyn, I hope we can get a regular fodder of Dazzling Staff. I wouldn't mind Ethlyn getting it.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Awkward wimpy teenage Xander before the Nohrian growthspurt kicked in. I can dig it. IDK what kind of themed banner this is. But it'd be sweet. And hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder if male Kana will retain his voice break in his critical lines. It was cute.

It's...possible but I wouldn't bet on it. 

Anyway, expanding on the Kanas...

Heirs of Fate TT banners:

Banner #1: F!Kana, Shiro and Kiragi

Banner #2: M!Kana, Siegbert and Forrest

The Raijinto, Fujin Yumi, Siegfried and Brynhildr in these banners would all be variants a la Blazing Durandal. Yeah...lots of red but it's unavoidable for these guys. 

Edited by Lord-Zero