• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

57 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ah that makes sense actually, especially with Cavalry buffs.

It just feels weird not using Mulagir I guess haha. Hmm, now I'm not sure if I should replace Sacae's Blessing with Desperation or Cancel Affinity then if I go Brave Bow...argh so many choices!

Also slightly off-topic- can you not be signed in on multiple devices anymore? I used to be signed in my phone and a laptop but now everytime I sign in one I get signed off the other?

It's a debate. People might not be expecting CA...

However, the best way to go against a non-CA Lyn would be Robin or Henry (or other -raven mage). The best way to go against a CA Lyn would be a tanky unit - BK/Hector/Xander/Camus... Now I haven't run the stats, so I don't know who would survive, but I would say people are more likely to have the latter built than the former... I could be completely wrong, though (especially because of the increase of bow units). I know I'd probably forget to check for a CA Lyn at least a few times, so that would probably end up being the best one for the surprise factor alone.

I'm currently signed in to my phone, laptop and work pc. I'm not on them simultaneously, but it doesn't seem to be logging be out of them. I'd have to double check on my laptop when I get home, since that might just have the password saved so I forgot.

44 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's a debate. People might not be expecting CA...

However, the best way to go against a non-CA Lyn would be Robin or Henry (or other -raven mage). The best way to go against a CA Lyn would be a tanky unit - BK/Hector/Xander/Camus... Now I haven't run the stats, so I don't know who would survive, but I would say people are more likely to have the latter built than the former... I could be completely wrong, though (especially because of the increase of bow units). I know I'd probably forget to check for a CA Lyn at least a few times, so that would probably end up being the best one for the surprise factor alone.

I'm currently signed in to my phone, laptop and work pc. I'm not on them simultaneously, but it doesn't seem to be logging be out of them. I'd have to double check on my laptop when I get home, since that might just have the password saved so I forgot.

Hmm that makes sense. I'll see how slow my arena defense teams are this week, I only had one last week. Then I might decide.

Yeah with the sign-in problem, it only seemed to happen after I put the wrong password 3 times and was locked out for 15 min. But that didn't seem to be a problem months before, so just wondering if I'm the only one (where do I even ask about this really?)

Also I know the Warriors release celebration has gone and passed, but I still wouldn't mind some Warriors special banner, even if it will be out of place now. Especially for Axe Lissa and also a certain NPC hyperactive blonde swordsman. Bow Anna and Sakura would be cool, too

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also I know the Warriors release celebration has gone and passed, but I still wouldn't mind some Warriors special banner, even if it will be out of place now. Especially for Axe Lissa and also a certain NPC hyperactive blonde swordsman. Bow Anna and Sakura would be cool, too

"The little sisters take up arms!"

*Red sword Mist (cavalry)
*Green axe Lissa (infantry)
*Blue tome Elise (cavalry)
*Colourless bow Sakura (infantry)

...A girl can dream, can't she?

Just now, phineas81707 said:

"The little sisters take up arms!"

*Red sword Mist (cavalry)
*Green axe Lissa (infantry)
*Blue tome Elise (cavalry)
*Colourless bow Sakura (infantry)

...A girl can dream, can't she?

Little Sister Cleric Voting Gauntlet Part 2?

Red Sword Lachesis

Green Tome Priscilla

Red Tome Clarine

Green Axe Flier Maria so she can be like Minerva!

Thankfully, I haven’t encountered any of the new dancers (or any of the new bonus heroes at all) during the 9 arena fights I’ve just done.

Probably, people haven’t adjusted their defence teams yet. Starting tomorrow, all hell will break loose.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Thankfully, I haven’t encountered any of the new dancers (or any of the new bonus heroes at all) during the 9 arena fights I’ve just done.

Probably, people haven’t adjusted their defence teams yet. Starting tomorrow, all hell will break loose.

I've taken to adjusting them the night before. Not that I've had any defence wins. Will see how it goes and adjust if necessary. I rarely get many, though. Usually about one a week, which is all I need ^.^

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I've already switched my Askr trio the night before and already have 1 Defense win. Probably the fastest win I had, and I haven't even deployed my dancer!

Dancer needs training, more SP and skills anyway

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Switched Anna for Inigo far too slowly for my liking. I got my defence win fairly quickly with last week's team, so hopefully Inigo gets me more than Anna did.

(Rest of team: Brave Lyn, Boey, Fae.)

Seems the total 5* rate on colorless orbs for the Threaten Spd banner is 9.89%, with Jaffar and Takumi each having about a 3.72% chance.

It's tempting, but while I've wanted Jaffar and Takumi in the past, it's hard to get excited about them anymore now that much more powerful characters and strategies are available.

32 minutes ago, Othin said:

Seems the total 5* rate on colorless orbs for the Threaten Spd banner is 9.89%, with Jaffar and Takumi each having about a 3.72% chance.

It's tempting, but while I've wanted Jaffar and Takumi in the past, it's hard to get excited about them anymore now that much more powerful characters and strategies are available.

Life and Death fodder is always good. I am not so sure about Close Counter though. However, Takumi is still the best unlimited archer since he can take a ranged physical attack and reply with Luna instead of dying like Innes.

I've had a rather random though derived from the comments of physical infantry being useless: Pogo-stick!Oboro. Which then led to me thinking of making melee infantry more relevant by giving them alternative forms of transportation, like Segway!Anna, and Hoverboard!Arthur. Which then led to a more productive, if still very lighthearted thought: Sports Banners!

Imagine:

Lyn and Florina vs. Hinoka and Oboro in International Football/American Soccer!

Donnel playing Baseball in the outfield trying to catch the ball slammed by Roy!

American Football- RD!Ike vs. Fates!Arthur.

Men's Tennis Singles- Gray vs. Tobin. Women's Tennis Doubles- Celica and Serra vs. Tana and Lilina.

Basketball- Ephraim takes on Ryoma. Minerva takes on Cherche.

Cycling: PoR!Ike vs. Alm on the mens side approaching the finish line. For the women's time trials, it's Fir trying to best Marita's record time, but Larcei says she'll be the one to do it.

Takumi likes Archery sure, but he gets tired of crushing Gordin and Wolt day in and day out (don't worry Kiragi cheers them up when Takumi is done). Shinon, Innes and Python make good competition, but Takumi wants to do other things too, so that's why he joins Hinata in skateboarding and hockey!

Sakura golfs, she gets lessons from Jagen.

Judo: Skrimir vs. Barst. Echidna vs. Rinkah. (See all of them again later in Weightlifting.)

Xander, Berkut, Sigurd, Camus and Reinhardt in the Game of Kings (and really rich people in general)- Polo!

Clive and Roderick on the other hand become jockeys in Horse Racing.

Eliwood settles for the elegant, gentle sport of Equestrian, and I guess Leo can join him, since his health issues hold him back in other sports (in my headcanon I like to make him anemic, and Takumi seizure-prone).

Figure Skating- Inigo and Leon compete on the mens side, while Flora, Setsuna and Ninian do so on the women's. For Ice Dancing, Azura and Shigure team up in an unbeatable mother-son duet to music they themselves composed just for that particular occasion.

Jakob prefers Skiing, as does Kaze, and Hugh is surprisingly good too.

Merric is the champ at frisbee golf- yes, he's a nerd. Ricken on the other hand prefers grabbing a broomstick and jumping through the Outrealms until he reaches the right Literaryrealm.

Competitive Eating is not a sport, mostly because Ilyana makes it noncompetitive.

Annas provide serve as the referees and judges for every sport, while Alphonse and Sharena just sit back and watch the Games of Heroes which they have orchestrated. Veronica and Loki are in the shadows tempting envious competitors with performance enhancing drugs that brainwash them.

I don't know where to fit Lucina into this, but will someone tell me why we have two Marths currently fencing off against each other?

And this is just scratching the surface! We may never run out of Sports ideas! We could have Soccer!Lucina, Cycling!Lucina, Fencing!Lucina, Basketball!Lucina, Surfing!Lucina, Blitzball!Lucina. And we're not talking just Lucina in this case, everyone can have multiples- you could make an entire team of just the sports variants of one character real easy. We'd have enough variants to make actual Heroes sports minimodes out of!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've had a rather random though derived from the comments of physical infantry being useless: Pogo-stick!Oboro. Which then led to me thinking of making melee infantry more relevant by giving them alternative forms of transportation, like Segway!Anna, and Hoverboard!Arthur. Which then led to a more productive, if still very lighthearted thought: Sports Banners!

Imagine:

Lyn and Florina vs. Hinoka and Oboro in International Football/American Soccer!

Donnel playing Baseball in the outfield trying to catch the ball slammed by Roy!

American Football- RD!Ike vs. Fates!Arthur.

Men's Tennis Singles- Gray vs. Tobin. Women's Tennis Doubles- Celica and Serra vs. Tana and Lilina.

Basketball- Ephraim takes on Ryoma. Minerva takes on Cherche.

Cycling: PoR!Ike vs. Alm on the mens side approaching the finish line. For the women's time trials, it's Fir trying to best Marita's record time, but Larcei says she'll be the one to do it.

Takumi likes Archery sure, but he gets tired of crushing Gordin and Wolt day in and day out (don't worry Kiragi cheers them up when Takumi is done). Shinon, Innes and Python make good competition, but Takumi wants to do other things too, so that's why he joins Hinata in skateboarding and hockey!

Sakura golfs, she gets lessons from Jagen.

Judo: Skrimir vs. Barst. Echidna vs. Rinkah. (See all of them again later in Weightlifting.)

Xander, Berkut, Sigurd, Camus and Reinhardt in the Game of Kings (and really rich people in general)- Polo!

Clive and Roderick on the other hand become jockeys in Horse Racing.

Eliwood settles for the elegant, gentle sport of Equestrian, and I guess Leo can join him, since his health issues hold him back in other sports (in my headcanon I like to make him anemic, and Takumi seizure-prone).

Figure Skating- Inigo and Leon compete on the mens side, while Flora, Setsuna and Ninian do so on the women's. For Ice Dancing, Azura and Shigure team up in an unbeatable mother-son duet to music they themselves composed just for that particular occasion.

Jakob prefers Skiing, as does Kaze, and Hugh is surprisingly good too.

Merric is the champ at frisbee golf- yes, he's a nerd. Ricken on the other hand prefers grabbing a broomstick and jumping through the Outrealms until he reaches the right Literaryrealm.

Competitive Eating is not a sport, mostly because Ilyana makes it noncompetitive.

Annas provide serve as the referees and judges for every sport, while Alphonse and Sharena just sit back and watch the Games of Heroes which they have orchestrated. Veronica and Loki are in the shadows tempting envious competitors with performance enhancing drugs that brainwash them.

I don't know where to fit Lucina into this, but will someone tell me why we have two Marths currently fencing off against each other?

And this is just scratching the surface! We may never run out of Sports ideas! We could have Soccer!Lucina, Cycling!Lucina, Fencing!Lucina, Basketball!Lucina, Surfing!Lucina, Blitzball!Lucina. And we're not talking just Lucina in this case, everyone can have multiples- you could make an entire team of just the sports variants of one character real easy. We'd have enough variants to make actual Heroes sports minimodes out of!

Those are all 3 move Infantry right? Sounds good to me.

13 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I was doin arena runs and ran into this: CnVd8m0.jpg

This guy really likes Lloyd. It looks really fun to use though. I really want to make a fun build like this sometime.

I did not know Galeforce can delay its activation this long

35 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

This is officially the best skill banner, where the focus units are used not for the skill they're intended to be used!

Someone mentioned Selena should of been in this banner... I really need TA3 right now.

But Damn, Desperation L&D3, and Close Counter. I didn't even think about it. Too bad I never pull just for fodder :/

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Someone mentioned Selena should of been in this banner... I really need TA3 right now.

But Damn, Desperation L&D3, and Close Counter. I didn't even think about it. Too bad I never pull just for fodder :/

My free summon were 2 reds, 2 blues and 1 green lol. Donnel

Edited by Quintessence

I think I'm gonna 5-star Gordin. I'll get his level 40 dialogue, then fodder him off. But do I give his bow to Clarisse, Jeorge, or Bride Cordelia... so many options, so little feathers.

9 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Arena assault is back up. Funny how much easier it is with just 2 more dancers.

Also, apology orbs confirmed 

I have 7 Dancers at disposal, but i never used all of them in my attempts to get my final Deathless Arena Assault run. Only used 4.
Usually one Map is taken care of with the Armor Emblem Team (usually if its an all Melee squad i am faceing), and one map is taken care of with my Horse Emblem Team, and one Map is taken care of with my Flyier Emblem Team.

Also as strange as it sounds but i even swaped out a Dancer for a Healer (Wrys) because i was facing 3x B!Ike +10 merges with Distant Counter or Steady Breath and a normal +10 Ike with Steady Breath. attacking them would have been more harm then helpfull, so my +5 Roy could easy handle them with Wrys as his back up healer while standing on a Defensiv Tile and soaking up the Damage.