Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Also as expected. Team Nowi is too strong for us who like adult characters like adult tiki. D= 

FEAR THE LOLI. FEAR.

Also now that we can not only upgrade Sacred Seals but also make a few, notably ones that disable Desperation, Braves, and Reinhardt... I don't know what to do next. I suppose I could go Panic Ploy, but I feel like I'd benefit from Attack +3 a lot more. then again Distant Defense would more or less make my Shigure as bulky as someone like Sophia...

Edited by Xenomata

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That works. Now go do it.

Shame, Plan A was kinda good.

Plan "Throw BrAve Roy at it until it works" done

Map 1 is Innes Showtime

Map 2 is literally FE12 so i deployed level 1 frederick alongside 2 nuker baits Roderick to the wall where he cant drag back and then bait Luke to Azura

Map 3 is Eliwood Hector 

Map 4 deployed Etrurian Scum and Ike

Map 5 idk what i even did but all that matters is Xander tanks Archers and then Ursula and Brave Roy punch stuff while Roy cries to mommy

Gosh I don't know what to prioritise with my Sacred Coins...

I barely have enough for 150 coins...

I guess I should just get the 3 new Deflect Seals for flexibility?

Looks like it will be a while before I upgrade anything. If I had to....maybe Panic Ploy? or Attack Ploy? maybe Distant Defense after those three, but Speed +3 or Attack +3 also have their uses.

GAH so much choice :/

Oh hey, they totally changed the description for Sacred Coins in the Inventory screen, too:

zRzmoNW.jpg

Now can we get four more new items so that the Inventory screen looks decent again?

Considering the cost of the seals i doubt the Arena Meta will change soon, but i could see the Meta change in 2-3 months, it might push Reinhardt a bit down, but  Brave Lyn wont be affected much. However Dragon Emblems will become a monster with theese new seals >.<, they are allready a pita to kill if you stumble across them without a Falchion user/Julia, especially when runing stupid stuff like Steady Breath + Lightning Breath+ + Vantage/Quickriposte....

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

So, how do the Hardy Bearing Seals work? I don't understand how 2 is different from 3.

According to Reddit, 2 has 50% health limit instead of 100% (so there is a typo on the app), while Hardy Bearing 3 has no health limit (so for example, Celica can use it without needing to be full health)

Actually it would be interesting how much the new levels affect arena scoring

Maybe I can finally go to the 700 range

But yeah I've narrowed my decision down to either going for Distant Defense upgrade or Deflect Magic. Which one would reduce damage from Reinhardt/Desperation mage users more?

Decided to start working towards building a +10 5 star unit (ran out of 4 stars I want to upgrade to 5 stars):

Screenshot_20171009-151601.png

Should get her to +5 after the voting gauntlet.

With the "Distant Def 3" seal and support bonuses I think she can tank and kill +Atk Reinhardt provided he doesn't have "Quickened Pulse" and "Moonbow".

Being able to tank and one shot Julia with a manakete is also fun:

Screenshot_20171005-125315.png

I just noticed that Phantom Speed gives +10 effective speed at level 3.

That... jesus, what? -Spd Rein with LnD3, Hone Cav, and Phantom Speed is at 36 Speed to trigger a Sweeper skill, and if he doesn't have a -Spd nature then it becomes 39.

Watch out world, Reinhardt just got EVEN MORE INSANE THAN HE ALREADY IS.

Glad we finally got two of the big questions answered.

I did Attack +3 first, wiping out most of my red badge supply in the process. Personally, I wouldn't have minded having this just cost Sacred Coins, leaving badges as being useless rather than back to being another resource to potentially have to worry about. Next seal to upgrade is Distant Def. I haven't started forging any new seals yet, but Spur Atk might be nice once I finish with Distant Def, to support my Brave attackers even better. Breath of Life is another one I'm thinking about for the future.

Having the final Squad Assault map be a defense reinforcement map is pure evil.  I held on my the skin of my teeth with Ike, Soren, Bridelia, and Azura.  I'm not sure if I could do it again.

Pff, I've still never even managed to do one Squad Assault...

Anyway. :P

wkeHmge.png

Best husband has gotten a bit stronger. <3 Maxed out his supports and enhanced the Def +1 seal for him!

Edited by Anacybele

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Pff, I've still never even managed to do one Squad Assault...

Anyway. :P

wkeHmge.png

Best husband has gotten a bit stronger. <3 Maxed out his supports and enhanced the Def +1 seal for him!

Nice

Doing the Frederick Orb quests was the easiest of the Three Heroes with 5* Frederick.  Out of curiosity, how much does it take to upgrade from +2 to +3 Seals?  I haven't upgraded any yet, since I'm always indecisive when it comes to using my resources.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nice

Doing the Frederick Orb quests was the easiest of the Three Heroes with 5* Frederick.  Out of curiosity, how much does it take to upgrade from +2 to +3 Seals?  I haven't upgraded any yet, since I'm always indecisive when it comes to using my resources.

Yup, sure was easy with this guy!

And I know it's 100 sacred coins, but I don't remember how many badges... *checks*

Ah, 400 Great Badges, 1,000 regular badges.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nice

50 to +2 and 100 to +3

Did Squad 4.

Team 1: Sheena (ward), Gwendolyn (hone), Hector (goad), Black Knight (hone).

Hector moves to counter kill Caeda. The rest is tanking sword peg with Gwendolyn and lance peg with Sheena. Sheena Ignis kills Lyn.

Team 2: Olwen (ward), Lyn (hone), Seth (fort), Titania (goad).

First thing is positioning Olwen and Lyn above Luke's range. Olwen kills him, Lyn repos her, Titania repos Olwen back. Enemies are drawn near, cavs retreat. Lyn Dragon Fangs Rody and Olwen finishes off the archer. Olwen counter kills Katarina.

Team 3: Brave Ike, Sanaki, Subaki (goad), Camilla (goad).

Sanaki hits Tiki, Ike repos and Camilla draws him back. The rest is Ike tanking Robin, Sanaki finishing Tiki off, Subaki tanking the sword peg and Ike aethering the ninja.

Team 4: Sophia, Innes, Mist, Nohrzura.

Innes gets vigored by Azura and places himself at Corrin's range while getting res augments (he's -res but gets +3 fort, +3 drive, +3 spur and +4 owl effect), and Sophia tanks brave archer and Elise. Corrin is left at 1hp and gets repo'd while Sophia eliminate Elise and the archer. The rest is sniping the pegs.

Team 5: Reinhardt (fort), Cecilia (hone), Ninian, Xander (hone).

Cecilia repos Ninian, Rein deletes northern archer, gets danced and deletes seth, xander moves up. Rein deletes other archer, xander draws back ninian, dances rein, rein deletes swd knight, cecilia approaches the cavs. Rein hits amelia, gets danced and deletes lance fighter, the rest position themeselves. Cecilia deletes amelia with a dance, the rest wait. Rein lunas emerald peg, xander deletes the peg, gets danced and hits green mage, cecilia deletes mage.

17 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know what Hardy Bearing 2 does?  I think there's a typo, it has the same description as Steady Bearing 1.

It's probably supposed to have the "if unit's HP is greater than or equal to 50%" caveat that Dazzling Staff 2, Armor March 2, etc. have but of course I can't actually confirm this. That's the only change from Hardy Bearing 1 to Hardy Bearing 2 that would make sense at any rate aside from maybe removing the no priority skill disability for Hardy Bearing's user but that seems more like something that Hardy Bearing 3 would do.

24 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know what Hardy Bearing 2 does?  I think there's a typo, it has the same description as Steady Bearing 1.

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

According to Reddit, 2 has 50% health limit instead of 100% (so there is a typo on the app), while Hardy Bearing 3 has no health limit (so for example, Celica can use it without needing to be full health)

Not sure how they managed to mess up that description so badly. Can't wait to get more apology orbs from it, though.

On another note, the amount of people that actually care about Arena Assault now is hilarious. I got the same score I always get, which normally puts me in the 12 coins range, but this time I got shot down over 30,000 places into the 11 coins range. I guess people just needed an incentive that was better than "They'll be useful later, but who know's how!"

Edited by DefaultBeep

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Not sure how they managed to mess up that description so badly. Can't wait to get more apology orbs from it, though.

On another note, the amount of people that actually care about Arena Assault now is hilarious. I got the same score I always get, which normally puts me in the 12 coins range, but this time I got shot down over 30,000 places into the 11 coins range. I guess people just needed an incentive that was better than "They'll be useful later, but who know's how!"

I was already reluctant to do Arena Assault because I dislike doing 7 streak arena enough without having to worry over what unit I should bring in every match. Doesn't help that I always forget that items are a thing.

Not happy that I'll now have to put even more effort into it if I want to actually use the seal forge.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I was already reluctant to do Arena Assault because I dislike doing 7 streak arena enough without having to worry over what unit I should bring in every match. Doesn't help that I always forget that items are a thing.

Not happy that I'll now have to put even more effort into it if I want to actually use the seal forge.

I'll probably just do what I've been doing for Arena Assault already: take a team of level 25-30 units for the first map, then breeze through the rest with level 40 units. It's a respectable mix of low effort and decent rewards, since I've been able to get at least 12 coins every time so far (until today, it seems). I'm okay with not using the forge as often if it means I don't have to stress about AA every week.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'll probably just do what I've been doing for Arena Assault already: take a team of level 25-30 units for the first map, then breeze through the rest with level 40 units. It's a respectable mix of low effort and decent rewards, since I've been able to get at least 12 coins every time so far (until today, it seems). I'm okay with not using the forge as often if it means I don't have to stress about AA every week.

Currently sitting with an 11 coin reward after using 1 unit match to grind the AA quests. I might try to squeeze in an Easy streak, since it will hopefully require less restart than advanced.