• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

46 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

"Both are sisters of Michalis"

Whoa there Feh, no need to go crazy with the spoilers.

Is that actually a spoiler (never played any other FE than Heroes)? Because it's already in Michalis' char text: 

Spoiler

"King of Macedon who had great ambitions for his country. Murdered his father. Brother to Minerva and Maria."

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Is that actually a spoiler (never played any other FE than Heroes)? Because it's already in Michalis' char text: 

Nah, it was just a bit of a joke about how obvious and unhelpful Feh's information was there, both in regards to Heroes and to Shadow Dragon. The game says that Maria and Minerva are sisters incredibly quickly in Shadow Dragon, like almost as soon as their introduced; learning that Michalis is their brother isn't too far past that. And then they all mention it in some way in Heroes if I remember right, whether in their description, castle quotes, voiced quotes, and so on.

It was also a bit of a jab at how loose Heroes can actually be with spoilers at times; Seliph and Julia being half-siblings is quite a big spoiler, since it's not revealed until either the last or second to last chapter of Genealogy. It also has some very big plot importance, especially on Julia's side. I would put that in a spoiler in case you or anyone else doesn't have one of them in Heroes, but... they were literally on a Siblings banner. They were not subtle about it at all.

BHB was easy with Bride and 3 dancers, used one potion. They're trying hard and doing a lot of thinking in order to challenge you on these maps, but they've released too many ridiculously powerful units to players. It's trivialized unless you're a newer player.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

It was also a bit of a jab at how loose Heroes can actually be with spoilers at times…

Heroes is damn casual with spoilers. I mean, seriously:

zIKzes8.jpg

gATCrKh.jpg

And so on. Yeah, spoilers, who cares.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nah, it was just a bit of a joke about how obvious and unhelpful Feh's information was there, both in regards to Heroes and to Shadow Dragon. The game says that Maria and Minerva are sisters incredibly quickly in Shadow Dragon, like almost as soon as their introduced; learning that Michalis is their brother isn't too far past that. And then they all mention it in some way in Heroes if I remember right, whether in their description, castle quotes, voiced quotes, and so on.

It was also a bit of a jab at how loose Heroes can actually be with spoilers at times; Seliph and Julia being half-siblings is quite a big spoiler, since it's not revealed until either the last or second to last chapter of Genealogy. It also has some very big plot importance, especially on Julia's side. I would put that in a spoiler in case you or anyone else doesn't have one of them in Heroes, but... they were literally on a Siblings banner. They were not subtle about it at all.

Ok thanks, I lack a lot of background info. Perhaps I will play some of the newer FE titles in the future, but its still uncertain when. 

I'm surprised they didn't spoil Masked Marth's identity in the description :P

Also woo, got double free 5 star summons for the BHB banner! (1 for each account, 1 Minerva, 1 Palla)

Although they're fodder it's still pretty lucky and that's probably the most luck I'll ever have for a while.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If only there were non-seasonal ranged fliers in this game. Reina when.

Watch them introduce a flying dagger first.

Not sure who would fit the bill, but I can see them pushing back Reina a bit just because of how good she'll be. That said, Reina would be worth wading through colorless hell- Anti-flier Flier Emblem!

Unless she's a GHB somehow. Her love for killing can be slightly villainous depending on the perspective?

Cleared Infernal BHB. Used my Arena team: Saber, Nino, Nohrzura and Reinhardt.

Reinhardt was up while the rest of the team moves through the forest. Rein deletes firesweep peg, Azura sings, Rein deletes slaying lance peg, Saber (Fury/Luna +Atk -Res) swaps Azura to tank Minerva (she followed the slaying lance peg targetting Rein) and Nino sits there.

Minerva engages Saber in combat and the mage attacks Rein, Maria heals the mage. Next turn, Rein deletes the mage, Azura sings him and he goes back while Saber finishes off Minerva and Nino draws him back. The rest is luring the peg with Saber and Rein 2rounding Maria. Saber Luna kills the peg.

24 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I've managed to pull a +SPD/-RES Inigo. Should I keep pulling on the dancer banner OR wait to see if the mythical Genealogy banner exists?

Depends if you really want the dancers or not. They're limited, whereas the Jugdral units will go into the common pool should they appear on the next banner.

37 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I've managed to pull a +SPD/-RES Inigo. Should I keep pulling on the dancer banner OR wait to see if the mythical Genealogy banner exists?

It's basically a guarantee that it's real and will be get its trailer in the next few days, perhaps as early as tonight.

Still, it's hard to imagine that it'll measure up to the dancer banner, especially with the dancer banner being limited. Personally, I'm planning on taking at least a brief break now that I got Inigo this morning to join Azura, but I do still want the other two.

Edited by Othin

15 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Depends if you really want the dancers or not. They're limited, whereas the Jugdral units will go into the common pool should they appear on the next banner.

Personally, I couldn’t care less about the dancers. Genealogy, on the other hand… <3

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Personally, I couldn’t care less about the dancers. Genealogy, on the other hand… <3

I was super excited for the dancers and I'm also buzzing for Genealogy :D

I'd very much like a Sigurd :D

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I was super excited for the dancers and I'm also buzzing for Genealogy :D

I'd very much like a Sigurd :D

Sigurd with an actually good Tyrfing would be awesome. I want Deirdre to also be on the banner and not suck too much. If I can’t have the daughter, I must have the mother!

Wait, that sounded weird.

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sigurd with an actually good Tyrfing would be awesome. I want Deirdre to also be on the banner and not suck too much. If I can’t have the daughter, I must have the mother!

Wait, that sounded weird.

xD

Deirdre isn't really of much interest to me. Bridget or Ira would be cool, though :)

I expect Deirdre will be on the banner, though. Be surprising if she wasn't. Thinking maybe Quan could also be there, which I'd like :D

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Deirdre isn't really of much interest to me. Bridget or Ira would be cool, though :)

I expect Deirdre will be on the banner, though. Be surprising if she wasn't. Thinking maybe Quan could also be there, which I'd like :D

I expect/want sword cavalier Sigurd, green mage Deirdre, lance cavalier Quan, and troubadour Ethlyn.

Unless Arvis takes the fourth slot, like the BK did with the Crimean banner, which I do not want.

I would like Brigid and Ayra too, but Sigird and his family comes first for me.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I expect/want sword cavalier Sigurd, green mage Deirdre, lance cavalier Quan, and troubadour Ethlyn.

Unless Arvis takes the fourth slot, like the BK did with the Crimean banner, which I do not want.

I would like Brigid and Ayra too, but Sigird and his family comes first for me.

I would be really annoyed if that happened. No more three person new banners. Those suck hard >.<

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I would be really annoyed if that happened. No more three person new banners. Those suck hard >.<

Unless there are more than one, like those with Alm’s and Celica’s armies. This I can get behind.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Unless there are more than one, like those with Alm’s and Celica’s armies. This I can get behind.

Agreed there. I wouldn't mind six Jugdral people (three male, three female. I also really don't want any more female weighted banners -.- )

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Agreed there. I wouldn't mind six Jugdral people (three male, three female. I also really don't want any more female weighted banners -.- )

My army could use some more male additions lol There are like five 5* male units that I actually use. They need to release Xander again already

I'm been doing the lower level Chain Challenges since there's not much left for me to do. I've already trained up a good number of 3* units that are ready for a 4* promotion so I can use them for SI. 

17 hours ago, Hilda said:

poor Takumi... how he has fallen from once the Meta defining unit to a Close Counter fodder lol. I support your choice! I am building myself a +10 5 Star Boey that is running Close Counter!

As the only CC source, he still gets plenty of attention. And he gets lots of massages, food, entertainment, and just about everything good and sweet one could ask for in life. 

Until he is thrown upon the altar shirtless, the dagger swiftly penetrates his flesh and his heart is offered to the gods! (Necessary for the skill transference to happen.) He is then tossed into a canyon, and returns to the world from which he was taken. Heartless, but a fragment of his soul endures. His twisted existence unnoticed by all around him, becomes his tragic, suffering laden downfall.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Do we do 1 3 char banner male, and 1 3 char banner female? Or do we one for each generation? I hope for the former, and they can save the kiddos for next year.

Sigurd and Deidre are duhs at this point. But who else? Quan and Ethlyn are okay, but I'd really like Lewyn (he and Brigid- both Holy Weapon Wielders- might be saved for later though. Just as L'Arachel and Joshua aren't in yet from SS, or Kliff from SoV- gotta save a few goodies). Lex, Azelle (promoted that is), Midale, and Dew could all add a little variety, so I'd like at least one of them.