Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

I imagine it wouldn't matter too much, to be honest. The stronger your team is, the less you need to check at the start of the map because, let's say for example the enemy dancer either has WoM or she doesn't, if literally everyone on your team ORKOs her on defense and nothing she dances can be threatening, you don't need to check that.

If your guy gets has so much stats that it doesn't matter if he gets followed up or not, then obviously you don't need to check the weapon for the effect.

(That, and I'd imagine unique effects would be fairly rare, and about as easy to memorize as the amount of weapons in the game already. Like, if Armor slayer only ever happens to give, for example, brash assault (lul), then you'll just remember that armor slayers occasionally give BA and that'll be that. Ideally they won't put more than one unique effect per weapon.)

Ok, I rewatched the video and most of the skill where stat boosting skills. That's less problematic for lazy players like me than a vantage silver lance for example. ^^ 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Can I just say that IS has made a huge improvement. Instead of being quiet about a hero not featured along in a banner with those their supposed to, they said Joshua would be a TT reward.

11 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

So feh LIED to us? What. A. Brat.

I remember it being unclear in the last FEH broadcast too when the next update was coming. Especially since at 16 minutes, Feh says "chapters 1 and 2 of Book 2 will be available right away". I think signs point to 1.9 arriving on 11PM (PST) Nov. 27th. Certainly no later than that since that's the date of the super Hero Fest Banner and Fjorm free summon.

This broadcast was quite lacking in timeline images. Give us the timelines, IS.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I remember it being unclear in the last FEH broadcast too when the next update was coming. Especially since at 16 minutes, Feh says "chapters 1 and 2 of Book 2 will be available right away". I think signs point to 1.9 arriving on 11PM (PST) Nov. 27th. Certainly no later than that since that's the date of the super Hero Fest Banner and Fjorm free summon.

This broadcast was quite lacking in timeline images. Give us the timelines, IS.

Wait we have to wait THAT long? God damnit.

46 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I've honestly started liking shove more and more now that I've been using it. Yeah, it doesn't have the 'run the fuck away' capabilities of reposition, but it does have reposition's 'get the fuck in there you slow ass piece of shit' ability in pushing people forward.

It's still only a skill I'll only put on units I don't plan on bringing to the main team ever, but second stringers need positioning assists too, and I'd honestly rate shove higher than swap and either tied with or better than draw back.

(Haven't tried smite yet, though.)

Edit:

If you can do 22 damage why isn't the thing dead from a double regardless?

good fucking point

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

The star line is still irrelevant until it’s remade into based on Spd. Regnal Astra was a step in the right direction.

I mean, the sheer fact that it's bad gives it value. Low demand skills are cheaper, so you can spend them on units you like less. (lul)

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I mean, the sheer fact that it's bad gives it value. Low demand skills are cheaper, so you can spend them on units you like less. (lul)

Glimmer is so fucking bad that I laughed for, like, seven minutes straight after I got around to replace in with Luna on Clarisse. What did they even think.

Astra at least was able to crit in the main series; with no crits in Heroes, ×2.5 damage (not even Atk, damage) is hilariously impotent. Even at 4 CD.

God damn it @mcsilas, stop twisting the blade.

Edited by Vaximillian

And now I have 1 orb. I will be saving every one until the special banner on the 27th.

Should be around 33 from the Tempest, 15 or so from daily orbs plus 2 weeks of Arena orbs and whatever else rears it's head. Will have at least 60-80 when it's time. Would be nice to have more but this banner had favorites and I don't regret spending my stash on them. If only I'd gotten Dorcas.

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I don't regret spending me stash on them.

Salt in my wounds. Salt in my blood. Salt in my life. I am salt.

EDIT: full clear of the tempest gives 42 orbs.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Salt in my wounds. Salt in my blood. Salt in my life. I am salt.

EDIT: full clear of the tempest gives 42 orbs.

Even better.

Hey, I got Lute and Mia, but they're both -ATK so that's something. Even got a +ATK... Sheena... yep. It stings and it doesn't. Saving can be tough but it's worth it.

I really want Dorcas though... I'll want to punch myself if I say he's the one I wanted the most... but he kinda was.

4 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

FGO does occasionally release 'strengthening quests' that buff servants. Not every under-powered servant gets them, though.

(Mind, unlike FEH, you're only playing PvE, and the stuff's quite easy, so not having the best servants literally doesn't matter.)

That sounds like a hassle but if your last sentence is right then it probably nowhere as bad as I'm making it out to be.

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

BF gave power creep version to older era units(so a 5* get 6*. A 6* get 7*. A 7* get 8*). FGO is the only one i know that straight up buff older units instead of creating a power creep edition and their buff is separated between Interlude(usually upgrades Noble Phantasm which boils down into new effects or 30% damage increase), and Strengthening(buff skills or give new skills to unit without full skill slot)

The sad thing about BF is that they tend to start strong and end rather weak. Usualy the first 5 or so power creep older units would rule the meta, and then they sucked for like 4 batch before they power creep the upgrade itself into above average level again. This makes an awkward situation where you would want your favorite to get their upgrade early on, or super late

That sounds like of investment for not only money, but time & effort as well.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I only played Brave Exvius for a months, but they release batches of enhancements for the older units every now and then, improving their abilities in exchange for varying amounts of in-gane resources, which are often farmable.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I only played Brave Exvius for a months, but they release batches of enhancements for the older units every now and then, improving their abilities in exchange for varying amounts of in-gane resources, which are often farmable.

O, glad to be proven wrong in this.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

That sounds like a hassle but if your last sentence is right then it probably nowhere as bad as I'm making it out to be.

Mind the cost of unit upgrade in BF is so low. You can actually full upgrade a given unit in like an hour at most, 10 or so minutes at best depending on how much easilly farmed resource you had on hand.

In comparison to FGO, outside Events your basically not getting materials for upgrade consistently lol(thankfully events lasts 2 weeks at most and is spaced in 2 week as well so theres quite a lot of them)

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Mia's new skill finally made the Galeforce Killer strats much more plausible, although sadly even on Mia thats a disapointing 32/40 offense to Brave Roy 40/39

Hmm I just noticed Flashing Blade would be a perfect skill for my +SPD Minerva, no need to wait for Ike anymore ... but with the coming events I'm somehow hesitant to pull on that banner. 

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hmm I just noticed Flashing Blade would be a perfect skill for my +SPD Minerva, no need to wait for Ike anymore ... but with the coming events I'm somehow hesitant to pull on that banner. 

the problem is the A slot, we'll see what kind of ridiculous buff they would give hauteclere i guess

14 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

the problem is the A slot, we'll see what kind of ridiculous buff they would give hauteclere i guess

A good way to use Phantom Speed seal perhaps? 

/Edit: 36 SPD + Phantom Speed seal 3 + Hone SPD = 50 SPD lol. 

But she needs to double for instant Galeforce, so 36 SPD + Speed 3 Seal + Hone Flyers = 45 SPD. 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

A good way to use Phantom Speed seal perhaps? 

The main issue is really the offensive specs. even if minerva had 4 speed from Neo Hauteclere, her specs is 31/37 to Roy 40/39 at which point you need super buff stack to really enable it, although she's still super owning lower numbers squad

Before mia's A slot release, your option is heavy blade which is harder to bump up. now that its speed based, its easy to bump up due to Phantom Speed but that doesn't fix dropping Fury3 or LnD