Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She’s Atk/HP, too. She’s been too helpful for training my knights in the Warriors maps, I must pay her back. That, and I actually like her.

Oh don't worry, I would keep a Faye as well. It's just unfortunate she's the only source of Firesweep Bow for now.

Which could be a boon because otherwise there'll be more Firesweep Lyns around.

I guess it's time to train Saku-nya soon though, that Dagger Experience skill will sure come in handy! It should help Fanlivia replenish her SP stock as well!

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Yay I got a 4☆ Abel while looking for BLucina on TT banner; I think I'll give Swordbreaker to Joshua.

Also kinda disappointed there wasn't a Thanksgiving/Black Friday Event/Banner, it would've been definitely a nice shot. I am gladly surprised that Mobius (SqEnix) is introducing OP banners tonight and special deals on the in game items and currency @eclipse.

Edited by Quintessence

13 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Also kinda disappointed there wasn't a Thanksgiving/Black Friday Event/Banner, it would've been definitely a nice shot.

Black Friday Banner. Hmm.... Maribelle with a Shopping Bag Axe? An Anna with a tablet she uses to keep track of profits and inventory? Perhaps they could take the moment to introduce some sort of Trample skill? 

14 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Yay I got a 4☆ Abel while looking for BLucina on TT banner; I think I'll give Swordbreaker to Joshua.

Also kinda disappointed there wasn't a Thanksgiving/Black Friday Event/Banner, it would've been definitely a nice shot. I am gladly surprised that Mobius (SqEnix) is introducing OP banners tonight and special deals on the in game items and currency @eclipse.

I was hopeful that we'd at least get an -owl skill banner (owls, turkeys, they're almost the same, right?), but I guess that was too ambitious.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I was hopeful that we'd at least get an -owl skill banner (owls, turkeys, they're almost the same, right?), but I guess that was too ambitious.

Feh chan is not doing much anyway, so I think we can shove her in the oven. We can have one of the fliers to deliver the daily mail for us.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Black Friday Banner. Hmm.... Maribelle with a Shopping Bag Axe? An Anna with a tablet she uses to keep track of profits and inventory? Perhaps they could take the moment to introduce some sort of Trample skill? 

Or just a banner with orbs with 50% off, making a full session cost 10 orbs.

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

OH NO!

I just blew everything on the Master Monk banner, so I could mercy pull a job. . .wasn't Master Monk, but at least I can use Iris now~!

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Feh chan is not doing much anyway, so I think we can shove her in the oven. We can have one of the fliers to deliver the daily mail for us.

After cooking my turkey yesterday, I'd rather NOT do this. . .unless someone removes the feathers and cleans her out first. :P:

---

Sorry guys, Thanksgiving tends to be a nightmare for me.  Managed to slip in a TT at a lunch party, so yay?  20% bonus only means I'm going to take a while!

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

After cooking my turkey yesterday, I'd rather NOT do this. . .unless someone removes the feathers and cleans her out first. :P:

I think Donnel can do that. He is a pro at chores. Cordelia can do that too since she is good at everything.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

OH NO!

I just blew everything on the Master Monk banner, so I could mercy pull a job. . .wasn't Master Monk, but at least I can use Iris now~!

> rekt

I'm fucking stucked in Black Mage Hall and just on Thief Teachings, not even Shiro's videos help because he has bullshit Avert Debarrier 100%. Each time I'm at this * at beating the stage properly, stupid chocobo debarrier and kicks me.

Anyways, I'll blow my tickets rigging for Aerith because Great Gospel is basically autowin button :P: Master Monk can wait, or I can get both :awesome:

Also also Heroes stuff, @Vaximillian

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171124-164742.png

Had to give her Warding Blow while I get Fury, +25 dmg from Iceberg is heavy.

Screenshot_20171124-164751.png

Self improvement

Screenshot_20171124-164802.png

Delthea says hi! Now I have a decent infantry lance unit besides Sharena, yay

@Quintessence: I guess you tagged me because I don’t like Donny that much :D

Cool stuff, by the way. If only I was lucky!

Because I just happened to blow my mini-stash on the Sonya banner and got basically flipped off. Well, I also got a 4★ Def/Spd Beruka whom I am now obligated to build.

I’ll have to buy orbs for the legendary banner probably. I’m going to blame Gharnef.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Quintessence: I guess you tagged me because I don’t like Donny that much :D

Cool stuff, by the way. If only I was lucky!

Because I just happened to blow my mini-stash on the Sonya banner and got basically flipped off. Well, I also got a 4★ Def/Spd Beruka whom I am now obligated to build.

I’ll have to buy orbs for the legendary banner probably. I’m going to blame Gharnef.

Lel

I tagged you because of THE PRODIGY

55 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I tagged you because of THE PRODIGY

Lute is cute. I wish I had her.

But at least I have this cutie:
3ITs6zD.png

This Atk is disgusting and this Spd might as well be 0, but 38 Def is adorable. @Alkaid

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

This Atk is disgusting and this Spd might as well be 0, but 38 Def is adorable. @Alkaid

That is a very cute assassin I see.

I was just weighing build ideas for mine before I saw your post. Trying to decide on the A slot between Close Def, Steady Stance, or just a cheap Iote's Shield. Going to prepare her for the update and that sweet Slaying Axe++ on the way.

28 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Trying to decide on the A slot between Close Def, Steady Stance, or just a cheap Iote's Shield. 

It appears that the only difference between Close Def and Steady Stance (disregarding availability; Sigurd is a thing that exists) is that Close Def works on dragonstones that Beruka has no business to tank anyway, and Steady Stance works on bows and daggers instead. Daggers are lol, and I’m not sure +6×2 Def is going to save anyone from a brave bow salvo. Iote’s is a one-trick pony but again, brave bow salvo.

Argh, choice is hard.

Edited by Vaximillian

.....That feeling you get when you have 20k feathers and want to promote Sharena to finish the Askr trio but you only have 14 Great Blue badges and need 20.

...Yep. Freaking speed seals.

@Vaximillian The annoying this about the Farfectched heroes banner is that everyone said don't bother spending orbs on that banner and save for the super banner with Fjorm unless you really like all the characters but I like every single character on that banner. Mia is one of my favorite FE9-10 characters, Dorcas is a favorite from FE7 and Lute is probably my favorite FE8 character (2nd only to Ross/Ephraim). 

130 orbs spent on that banner... Could be sitting pretty for the super banner if it had just been another Awakening/Fates banner instead. But Mia and Lute were nice rewards, although bittersweet -ATK ones.

At least I can save during that Children of Fate banner. If I pull there, those units will be pretty busted.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

.....That feeling you get when you have 20k feathers and want to promote Sharena to finish the Askr trio but you only have 14 Great Blue badges and need 20.

...Yep. Freaking speed seals.

I almost had the exact same problem today. I used almost all of my Great Red Badges to upgrade the Close Defense Seal to level 3. I decided to promote Hana to 5-star to give Nephenee LaD3. Exactly 30 Great Red Badges left to do it. Now I'm down to 10, so I guess I'll need to grind on Tuesday for more before I give anyone else LaD3.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It appears that the only difference between Close Def and Steady Stance (disregarding availability; Sigurd is a thing that exists) is that Close Def works on dragonstones Beruka has no business to tank anyway, and Stead Stance works on bows and daggers instead. Daggers are lol, and I’m not sure +6×2 Def is going to save anyone from a brave bow salvo. Iote’s is a one-trick pony.

Argh, choice is hard.

Exactly. Double CD seems sexy, but Stance only really makes her lose to Y Tiki from the lack of extra res. You're right the main BBow users should still win even with Stance, but perhaps in non-arena modes it might be helpful. But perhaps that CD res would too. To be real she probably won't be seeing the arena for me most of the time anyway, so that still makes it a hard pick for pve stuff. 2 rare fodders hang in the balance..

Edited by Alkaid

54 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I almost had the exact same problem today. I used almost all of my Great Red Badges to upgrade the Close Defense Seal to level 3. I decided to promote Hana to 5-star to give Nephenee LaD3. Exactly 30 Great Red Badges left to do it. Now I'm down to 10, so I guess I'll need to grind on Tuesday for more before I give anyone else LaD3.

Close Defense eh? I went for Attack+3 and upgraded ATK Ploy to 2 and ATK Smoke to 2.

Saving red badges to go for ATK Smoke 3. Hoping the Refinery gives Rogue Dagger a disgusting -7 DEF/RES to enemies and +7 DEF/RES to Matthew. Because then I can do this.

• +SPD Boosted Rogue Dagger
  • Bonfire
  • Close Counter
  • Seal ATK
  • Threaten SPD
  • ATK Smoke 3

Then I can have the funnest time watching everything not kill Matt.

Edited by Zeo

Man I've had her in the bench for so long that I even forgot what's her nature is. I don't have any plans for her so I'll let you guys decide what kind of skills I should to give her (nothing super fancy like Steady breath/Swift sparrow/etc).

Edited by Alexmender

25 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Exactly. Double CD seems sexy, but Stance only really makes her lose to Y Tiki from the lack of extra res. You're right the main BBow users should still win even with Stance, but perhaps in non-arena modes it might be helpful. But perhaps that CD res would too. To be real she probably won't be seeing the arena for me most of the time anyway, so that still makes it a hard pick for pve stuff. 2 rare fodders hang in the balance..

Steady Breath, no contest. The Res doesn't help her very much while Steady Breath paired with an enemy phase B like Quick Riposte gives Ignis procs. Terrifying.

Bride Cordelia doing 8x4 is adorable. She needs a proc to net the KO.

Spoiler

7c8a62cfb42b2c91d63194c65afcd1df.png

...Only to miss if Beruka has Ward Fliers

@AlexmenderSlaying Lance counterkiller

Spoiler

Slaying Lance+

Reposition

Iceberg

Fury 3

Quick Riposte 3 / Lancebreaker 3 / Swordbreaker 3

[Insert C Passive Here]

You can forge a Killer into a Slaying so it shouldn't be too expensive other than for that one skill.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Steady Breath, no contest. The Res doesn't help her very much while Steady Breath paired with an enemy phase B like Quick Riposte gives Ignis procs. Terrifying.

Steady Breath only available for infantry and armor units, sadly. 

Sad that my girl can't be a god with it, but good since I don't need to feel bad for having no spare B Ike.

36 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Close Defense eh? I went for Attack+3 and upgraded ATK Ploy to 2 and ATK Smoke to 3.

Saving red badges to go for ATK Smoke 3. Hoping the Refinery gives Rogue Dagger a disgusting -7 DEF/RES to enemies and +7 DEF/RES to Matthew. Because then I can do this.

• +SPD Boosted Rogue Dagger
  • Bonfire
  • Close Counter
  • Seal ATK
  • Threaten SPD
  • ATK Smoke 3

Then I can have the funnest time watching everything not kill Matt.

I already got Attack+3, but the other Atk-related skills haven't been high on my priority list. Atk Ploy might be up soon, though. I'm just glad that I don't care too much about the other Seals that need Great Blue Badges, because the two Speed+3 Seals drained me completely of them.

As a Matthew myself, I approve of the dedication. Hopefully the forge will help make daggers and healers much more viable in general from now on.

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Except Steady Breath is unavailable for fliers. Because reasons.