• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I don't know how I feel about having the VG and TT around the same time...I'm going to dedicate myself to the TT more because the orbs are better than grinding in the Training Tower for flags but still.

Ha, this paralogue dialogue is the right amount of awkward. It's like when your dorky sibling wants to speak Japanese to you. Ha ha, nice dub you nerd.

Prediction: Since legendary banners are monthly, not only will each month give us a new OC, but the TT that starts in that same month will provide a blessing in accordance with the previous month. In other words, the next TT will award a wind blessing.

Also, I'm stoked about VG and TT coinciding. Since VG has me checking my phone so many times a day anyway. I imagine the reason why this isn't the norm is because they need to spread out their events across the month in order to avoid dry spells.

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

I have to say Gunnthra and Arvis complement each other very well. Arvis works as a Far ranged debuffer/healer/nuker with ardent Sacrifice, while Gunnthra goes to town on the foes he debuffed. Now if i had a Lute (and give her Atk Ploy Seal) i could put together the Tri-fuckta of debuff mages lol

Which is why I want Gunnthra to be free. Already got the odder two. Add brave Lyn into the mix with atk smoke and...

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

They changed the required weapon types for the quests! What treachery!

-3 used to need an axe, not -2! -2 used to need a lance, not -1! -1 used to need a sword, not -3!

They've been doing that for quite some time now, I think.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They've been doing that for quite some time now, I think.

The sword/lance/axe arrangement for 1/2/3 has been there since the CYL paralogue at least, and 99% sure that earlier was the same as well.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The sword/lance/axe arrangement for 1/2/3 has been there since the CYL paralogue at least, and 99% sure that earlier was the same as well.

• Farfetched Heroes was lance-axe-sword.
  • Trick or Defeat! was sword-lance-axe.
  • World of Holy War was axe-sword-lance.
  • Performing Arts was lance-axe-sword.

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  • Farfetched Heroes was lance-axe-sword.
  • Trick or Defeat! was sword-lance-axe.
  • World of Holy War was axe-sword-lance.
  • Performing Arts was lance-axe-sword.

Why did I remember everything wrong then?

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Which is why I want Gunnthra to be free. Already got the odder two. Add brave Lyn into the mix with atk smoke and...

Haven't even gotten the next 1 or 2 chapters yet, I'd wait a little longer.

Gunnthra is the eldest sibling, and I can't imagine them trying to simply say "and then she said no to fighting and went home".

Plus there's her 5* confession dialogue, which seems to imply some event that hasn't happened yet I think...?

Edited by Xenomata

What banner are you guys hoping we'll get next? I'm hoping Radiant Dawn cause it'll be a dawn of a new year. 

Edited by silveraura25

12 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What banner are you guys hoping we'll get next? I'm hoping Radiant Dawn cause it'll be a dawn of a new year. 

I'm hoping we don't get anything new for a few months so I can fill my wallet back up with money.

If Awakening then I'd definetely want Maribelle (my waifu) and Sumia.

For RD Micaiah (green cause we need more of it), Sothe, Jill and Leonardo. Sorry Edward fans, but I've had enough of sword units as of late.

Though what I'd like most from the upcoming banner is a firesweep axe user that'll get demoted to 4 stars. Sorry Vax, but I know one day you'll also see the light. Tho honestly, I just want my LaD (I have a very bad Minerva, -spd +res) NY!Azura speed boon with that axe.

Edited by silveraura25

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

Next banner will be a MLK seasonal banner, and after that, Groundhog Day banner

Nah man, tooth fairy and furry costume banner.

Oktoberfest banner when? I need my wenches and drunks.

Edited by silveraura25

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Radiant Dawn would be nice. I hope both it and Thracia finally get banners soon, and while I'm personally more looking forward to the Thracia one (for obvious reasons), Radiant Dawn should be first.

38 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@Rezzy Did you pass your curse on to someone else?

Hide contents

gRBzEjL.jpg

Just happened to notice that as I was flicking through my list =P .

Nope, I still bear the curse.