Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If they give FE8 Selena her JP name Celina back, she can join my dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, and Cecilia. Celice is disqualified, unfortunately.

Also Faye, Fae, Elffin, and Effie.

Not to speak of variations of the same name:

Sonya (2/15), Sophia (6), Sonia (7), and Sophie (14).
Tatiana (2/15) and Tanya (5).
Natalie (7) and Natasha (8).
Fred (5) and Frederick (13).
Anri (1/3/11/12) and Henry (13).
Nyna (1/3/11/12), Nino (7), and Nina (14).

Maybe add Lucius (7), Lucia (9) and the many Lucinas we have (13) ?

I'd also add Titania to the Tatiana group. And if you really just want to confuse people with spelling...Tailtiu?

@Zangetsu If it's rhymes you want how about a team of Faye, Mae, Raigh and ....ugh...Fae? 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

But you wouldn't do such a thing to your Sharena? Would you!?

Sharena, Shanna, Sheena, and who else?

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Maybe add Lucius (7), Lucia (9) and the many Lucinas we have (13) ?

I'd also add Titania to the Tatiana group. And if you really just want to confuse people with spelling...Tailtiu?

Lucius, Lucia, and Lucina work too, I guess. Titania with the Tatianas too, if by confusion and not etymology.

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena, Shanna, Sheena, and who else?

Caeda if her name were still spelled "Sheeda". Though all of the non-English European localizations of Heroes use the European version's "Shiida", which does work.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lucius, Lucia, and Lucina work too, I guess.

Add Luke and Lukas to that, too.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Caeda if her name were still spelled "Sheeda". Though all of the non-English European localizations of Heroes use the European version's "Shiida", which does work.

Add Luke and Lukas to that, too.

Oh that can work in Heroes!

Lucius, Lucina, Lukas and Luke!

....now I just need to pull a Luke :/

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

So thanks to double SP, I've started filling up more units' skill slots.

Finished these two for now and I'll get to more later.

Capture_2017-12-28-14-06-531.pngCapture_2017-12-28-21-06-451.png

I still don't care at all for Lucina, but she's +Atk, -Res of all things, so I built her, and she got tons of SP while being used in TT. I'm running her with Freddy and Christmas Robin and a dancer so I use practically a whole team of inflated people. lol

I thought about Fury and Renewal for Lucina too, but I don't have that stuff right now, so I made do with what I did have. With a Heavy Blade seal now being a thing though, I'll probably switch that onto her in a bit too. And I finally pulled Speed +2 fodder at least for Priscilla there. Hopefully Speed +3 will come soon. Seeing as I've been pulling red looking for Ryoma, some 4 star Firs might pop up.

@Arcanite Thought you might be interested in putting your two cents in since you like helping me? :P

Nice Job on your Priscilla~ she looks fine. I question... one thing though. Well maybe 2. You can give her a horse buffing C slot, which may not be too major but something to think about for ridiculous mixed horse emblem + healer awesomeness~ the other thing, Wrathful Staff on 40 attack doesn't seem that great to me. I guess that's 46 attack with hone cabs but even then that's not much. I guess the only other thing I can think of is memes of mercy or live to swerve.

Furynewel Lucina is amazing~ if invest in that immediately if I had her. She'd be fast, bulky, AND never die. Not to mention doing a boatload of damage with +Atk! (I'm keeping heavy blade seal for Nino, for the record)

I just finished watching the banner trailer. M!Corrin wasn't shown on the banner trailer and was only teased in the background. And looks like F!Azura doesn't have steady stance, like I thought she would. Interesting....

19 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I just finished watching the banner trailer. M!Corrin wasn't shown on the banner trailer and was only teased in the background. And looks like F!Azura doesn't have steady stance, like I thought she would. Interesting....

He's most likely the special reward that the FEH twitter account keeps teasing for January.

Hmm, I wonder if the reason for giving Corrin away for free right now is to simultaneously soften the blows of breaking from the pattern of new units for full-length Tempests and of revealing that Fjorm being free was a special thing for her and not a regular legendary hero thing.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hmm, I wonder if the reason for giving Corrin away for free right now is to simultaneously soften the blows of breaking from the pattern of new units for full-length Tempests and of revealing that Fjorm being free was a special thing for her and not a regular legendary hero thing.

I think it was just that a special banner came out after a special banner. If it was a normal banner then they'd have given a free unit anyway. Fjorm was a sort of celebration of version 2.0, but I do think Gunnthra will be free with the next normal banner. If not then I'd be fine with it.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

It feels like an attempt at damage control for not offering anything worthwhile for Christmas like many other gacha games, and for having two seasonal banners in a row with this new one having very questionable character choices.  If twitter responses and the JP trailer dislike bar are any indication, the Japanese community is really frustrated with this whole situation.

I think they're doing this free unit to make up for the lack of normal free unit. With no New (permanent) Heroes to add, that trickles down into no new, relative Tempest Trial or GHB. Charitable, but not in a way I think they expect players to appreciate. Male Corrin in a dumb outfit is no Black Knight or Arvis, after all, and people are already saying let me choose Camilla/Azura instead. We can expect the bulk of orbs to be spent for those two.

6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I think they're doing this free unit to make up for the lack of normal free unit. With no New (permanent) Heroes to add, that trickles down into no new, relative Tempest Trial or GHB. Charitable, but not in a way I think they expect players to appreciate. Male Corrin in a dumb outfit is no Black Knight or Arvis, after all, and people are already saying let me choose Camilla/Azura instead. We can expect the bulk of orbs to be spent for those two.

Pegzura for me. Already have Elincia so there's no need for another sword flier.

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Nice Job on your Priscilla~ she looks fine. I question... one thing though. Well maybe 2. You can give her a horse buffing C slot, which may not be too major but something to think about for ridiculous mixed horse emblem + healer awesomeness~ the other thing, Wrathful Staff on 40 attack doesn't seem that great to me. I guess that's 46 attack with hone cabs but even then that's not much. I guess the only other thing I can think of is memes of mercy or live to swerve.

Furynewel Lucina is amazing~ if invest in that immediately if I had her. She'd be fast, bulky, AND never die. Not to mention doing a boatload of damage with +Atk! (I'm keeping heavy blade seal for Nino, for the record)

Yeah, but she's the only horse healer I have, and she has good IVs (+Spd, -HP I believe), and I'm fine with using her, so I build her from a 4 star. I did recently get a +Spd, -HP BRIDE LYN though. xP She'll be very fast and hopefully have decent enough attack for Wrathful to be useful.

As for Lucina, yeah, as I said, I don't have that stuff to spare at the moment, unfortunately.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Even without Renewal 3, you can give Lucina Renewal 2 if you have it available, and having a Falchion medic with Reciprocal Aid is great in Tempest.  Fury is optional.  If you have it, it's great for the build, but not necessary.

Nice Priscilla, I've got a level 40 4*, but no 5* of her.  With the new viability of Healers, she might work well on one of my Horse Emblem teams.

Yeah, but I don't even have Renewal 2 to spare. I don't have any. xP I just have one Fae who I might want to use since she's kinda cute and the only green dragon.

I upgraded mine from 4 star, so that's fine. :P

Also, free New Year male Corrin huh? I guess I'm cool with that. Any free 5 star is nice. :P

EDIT: Oops, I meant to edit my previous post, my bad...

Edited by Anacybele

4 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Man, are they really pushing the special banners... First Winter’s Envoy, Then Legendary Heroes, and Now new Year? Hope I get either Azura or Takumi. Better start collecting.

Still no Micaiah, though.

4 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Man, are they really pushing the special banners... First Winter’s Envoy, Then Legendary Heroes, and Now new Year? Hope I get either Azura or Takumi. Better start collecting.

Still no Micaiah, though.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I just realized something. The games Fates and Awakening, haven't gotten any new units. Seasonals don't count as they are just reskins

Fates has got a handful just recently. Awakening still remains without any actual new heroes.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Fates has got a handful just recently. Awakening still remains without any actual new heroes.

They did? But I said seasonals don't count. And I don't remember there being any new Fates characters since the beginning of the game.