Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Wow surprised that Vero did so good and dethroned Camilla. Glad that we see some freshness on the women poll; tha male one, on the other hand...

Currently doing TT with VIke and Sanaki and it's disgusting how they own everything. Support units are Priscilla (HM grind) and Airzura (4/4/5/0). Ike with QR 3 Seal is disgusting and Sanaki reaches sky high atk that she even wrecks blues like no one else.

Also, getting 20k and will promote Tiki (A) tomorrow and will refine her Lightning Breath. Any advice on whether I should updgrade it to Atk, Def or Res? She is +Atk -Spd and would be teamed up with Ninian and Myrrh plus a filler manakete. She learned Bowbreaker 3 (Lyn counter), Hone Atk 3 and default Defiant Atk 3.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So, do we know if the shards quests are being replaced with anything?

And on the subject of CYL... Marth got screwed by vote-split, but I'm sure he'll get something cool anyway so I'm okayish with it. Hector and Ephraim getting alts is nice too.

And seeing Veronica win made me a little bit happy, if only because I'm looking forward to seeing what they're gonna do for a special version of her. Celica getting an Alr is also pretty alright.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

I want the Shards and Crystals to return while not providing shards and crystals...but then it wouldn't be Shards and Crystals quests would it? Those quests have three difficulty stages, so maybe they'll go Feathers < Orb < Refinement stones. And they'd have to add quests for all the story chapter additions we've seen throughout the year.

10 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

The year-long quest available to all beginners...that got wrapped up in the first week for many.

Ohh

10 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@Quintessence Hopefully so they can be replaced with similar quests for stuff like Refining Stones or Sacred Coins or something.

I forgot they even exist. There goes the curious cat ~

I hope they restock us with plenty of stones and coins, as they're now the most important resources apart from orbs and feathers.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I decided partway into that to delete it but messed up and couldn't get rid of the quoting box. So rather than leave than leave an odd blank box there, I put my response in there in bold. The only way to have deleted the quoting box would have been to delete the entire post- which I did not feel like doing. My bad.

Ah I see,

Cell phones, the mini computer but not quite there yet devices.

Still can't believe we're almost at the year anniversary.

How would you all ranks this game?

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Part of me wants to see CYL2 Celica end up being a healer with a legendary/personal staff.

If they want to use canon weapons, she has the best shot at being the Gray.

7 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Part of me wants to see CYL2 Celica end up being a healer with a legendary/personal staff.

Why does everyone want to hurt me?
Come on, Beloved Zofia.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If they want to use canon weapons, she has the best shot at being the Gray.

Golden dagger is not a dagger.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Ivaldi > Latona.

More healers > less healers.

I just want a healer with a legendary/personal staff, an axe cavalry with at least Cain-like stats, a regularly summonable flying mage and armored archer, a flying archer, and a Lilina. Is that too much to ask?

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

What are we gonna do if Vaike gets into the game when we've got Vike

Probably gonna have Teach teach Ike some skills lessons on being a better warrior. :p

@Baldrick IIRC the Golden Dagger originally belonged to Celica, who gave it to Saber as payment to bodyguard for them while they sailed across the ocean to see Mila (or something, I don't entirely recall this one). It's not locked to him either, anyone can equip it (at least, I think so, anyway).

Also, since the Golden Dagger had to be upgraded to make the Beloved Zofia, I could see it being CYLica's weapon. And it has Dagger in its name, so I could see it ending up as a Dagger instead of a sword.

I mean, I still expect Beloved Zofia to be Celica's weapon, since it's actually locked to her in Echoes (...It is, right? I'm not misremembering that, am I?), but I would be okay with it if they went with the Golden Dagger instead.

55 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It has “dagger” in its name. She’s the developers’ best and easiest shot for a colorless unit among the four CYL winners. 

B!Ephraim will most likely have a new armor based on Duessel’s armor and have Garm as his weapon. 

B!Hector could have new armor based on Uther, Oswin or Darin and come with the Rex Hasta or even Maltet.

B!Veronica is truly the wild card here. They could always focus on her connection with Xander and give her armor based on him. 

41 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What are we gonna do if Vaike gets into the game when we've got Vike

Deal with it. The names are one letter different at least.

Selena and Selena is a bigger issue. We could call the one Selena: Serena or Aselena (the A from Awakening); or the other Selena: Celina, Sselena or Selena Fluorspar, but that is too long for most people, so we could shorten it to Selenaf.

And then we have Arthur and Arthur. We could do Garthur and Farthur.

19 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

It's not locked to him either, anyone can equip it (at least, I think so, anyway).

Correct, it is locked to no one. Celica uses it in the Prologue battle.

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

also i kind of wish the new CYL wasn't influenced by Heroes gameplay so much. Kliff is really popular but that's partly because people want him in. Gray and Tobin are pretty low though even though they had more presence in Echoes, i'm wondering if their Heroes versions (or just being in Heroes already) meant they didn't get as much votes. Especially poor Tobin

They really had to reduce Tobin to another Swinfantry and hand Faye the Bow. He deserves an update later as compensation, alongside Narcan and Lucious. 

As for Kliff, I just hope they don't make the same mistake and give him something other than a Sword. While Kilff makes everything work in gameplay, SoV and his natural potential leans him towards Mage. We already have Celica, Mae, Boey, Delthea, and Sonya; of Gaiden's natural Mages, only Luthier and Nomah remain. Now Luthier I'd think would be Green or come with Excalibur since that is in his starting spell lineup. I bring this up because Nomah isn't very popular, and I'm hoping therefore a Mage Kilff can get the Gaiden exclusive Sagittae spell which he does learn naturally. But what color would that be in Heroes?

Now the remaining Villager is Atlas 5 Rocket. Going by SoV/Gaiden standards he'd be pretty strong and slow, but what weapon type? His punkish SoV look and Mountain Village home suggests Axe, but Gaiden doesn't have playable Axe classes, and nothing really suits him at all. Sadly, I think Sword is his best option, unless they went ahead and made him Axe Infantry in spite of game lore. Maybe they could go some form of Armor instead? We could use more of those.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

And neither is the Iron Sword Matthew comes with in FE7 nor Perne's King Sword in FE5. Heroes must invent Dagger users by any means possible, since they didn't exist outside of Tellius and Fates.

17 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

It has “dagger” in its name. She’s the developers’ best and easiest shot for a colorless unit among the four CYL winners. 

Give Veronica a staff. Thökk shows they can make unique and interesting staves.

Give Hector or Ephraim a bow. Generals in the Archanean remakes and Jugdral could use bows, and Ephraim is a knight in Awakening. See, everything can be tackled on.

Rigain Celica with Beloved Zofia hype.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Heroes must invent Dagger users by any means possible

No.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As for Kliff, I just hope they don't make the same mistake and give him something other than a Sword. While Kilff makes everything work in gameplay, SoV and his natural potential leans him towards Mage. We already have Celica, Mae, Boey, Delthea, and Sonya; of Gaiden's natural Mages, only Luthier and Nomah remain. Now Luthier I'd think would be Green or come with Excalibur since that is in his starting spell lineup. I bring this up because Nomah isn't very popular, and I'm hoping therefore a Mage Kilff can get the Gaiden exclusive Sagittae spell which he does learn naturally. But what color would that be in Heroes?

Now the remaining Villager is Atlas 5 Rocket. Going by SoV/Gaiden standards he'd be pretty strong and slow, but what weapon type? His punkish SoV look and Mountain Village home suggests Axe, but Gaiden doesn't have playable Axe classes, and nothing really suits him at all. Sadly, I think Sword is his best option, unless they went ahead and made him Axe Infantry in spite of game lore. Maybe they could go some form of Armor instead? We could use more of those.

Colorless Kliff with Sagittae? Both an archer and a mage/staff user lol

Isn't Atlas a good archer because of his strength stat? That could be fun.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Heroes must invent Dagger users by any means possible, since they didn't exist outside of Tellius and Fates.

Technically, any of the thieves/assassins/tricksters from the GBA era are viable options for daggers. Despite equipping swords through the menu, the sprites always resembled as if they were weilding daggers. Case in point: the assassin crit animation where they twirl both weapons in their hands before going for the kill.