Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

So, in my current location, we are expecting tons of rain and I still have work for the next 4 hours. It's likely to be dead. Anybody got ideas for sketching projects that'd ease my boredom?

There's a meme going around (probably based off of the analogous one from F/GO) for drawing the left-side random character on your castle screen wearing the clothes of the right-side random character on your castle home screen.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There's a meme going around (probably based off of the analogous one from F/GO) for drawing the left-side random character on your castle screen wearing the clothes of the right-side random character on your castle home screen.

That...sounds pretty interesting...

@Rezzy@Ice Dragonjust checked my screen...and it was Titania and Freddy XD. Titania in a butler suit under armor?

Edited by silverserpent

7 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

That...sounds pretty interesting...

@Rezzy@Ice Dragonjust checked my screen...and it was Titania and Freddy XD. Titania in a butler suit under armor?

Sounds like a plan, nice coincidence there.

The two bottom ones are Hector and Jaffar for me.

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Hmm...Hector in a belly shirt...that sounds more tempting...

XD Performing Arts Hector can learn all about the wonders of the crop top along with Jaffar, Sothe, and Inigo. Lilina is mortified but Matthew is totally supportive. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD Performing Arts Hector can learn all about the wonders of the crop top along with Jaffar, Sothe, and Inigo. Lilina is mortified but Matthew is totally supportive. 

How'd you know I was going to have Matthew off to the side??

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD Performing Arts Hector can learn all about the wonders of the crop top along with Jaffar, Sothe, and Inigo. Lilina is mortified but Matthew and Eliwood is totally supportive. 

Fixed that for ya. Why not have both? 

15 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

just checked my screen...and it was Titania and Freddy XD. Titania in a butler suit under armor?

Or you can try doing the opposite and give Frederick a very long ponytail.

@silverserpent @Rezzy @Rafiel's Aria @Interdimensional Observer

Here's the hashtag in case you're interested: https://twitter.com/hashtag/FEHホームで最後尾左の英雄に最後尾右の英雄の服を着せる

Translation: "On the FEH home screen, have the bottom left Hero wearing the clothes of the bottom right Hero". Because brevity is a sin.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or you can try doing the opposite and give Frederick a very long ponytail.

1) This is true. For kicks, i may as well add Lyn.

2) already did my guy in girl's clothes for the week

26 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

How'd you know I was going to have Matthew off to the side??

I seem to have developed some psychic powers. This is actually the real reason we're getting a Matthew and Hector BHB.

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Funny thing is, I typed out Eliwood first, and then I was like, "Matthew works for Hector. He's way more obligated to be supportive if he wants to get paid." XD And the more I thought about it, the more I figured Eliwood would be in that awkward state of, "...this is horrifying, but I can't tell him that, so I'll just keep smiling and let him live out this phase." 

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Here's the hashtag in case you're interested: https://twitter.com/hashtag/FEHホームで最後尾左の英雄に最後尾右の英雄の服を着せる

Translation: "On the FEH home screen, have the bottom left Hero wearing the clothes of the bottom right Hero". Because brevity is a sin.

I wish I had a tiny bit of artistic ability to play around with this. It's super funny. XD 

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

The hashtag alone uses all your characters.

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Yeah, but I believe she's more commenting on the blue XD

Also...I have NO idea if I'll be able to get home...streets are flooding bad...

That stinks.  We had some power outages around here.

IS is very mingy about staff fodder and fier mages. But I bet on the banner with beast unit (I think Awakening) that Aversa or Fly Staff Sumia will be in. 

Ugh, this flooding is bull. It took me an hour to get home because most of the streets where I work were flooded. 

A shame that Noire wasn't armored, but oh well. Maybe they'll make her a Red Archer when her normal self comes out? Anyone else liked that she kept her cackle?

6 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

A shame that Noire wasn't armored, but oh well. Maybe they'll make her a Red Archer when her normal self comes out? Anyone else liked that she kept her cackle?

Having a Dark Magic mother and herself afflicted by the dark arts, Red Bow would outside of Seasonal make some sense. But at the same time she is "Blood and Thunder!", the first is Red, but the second is distinctly Blue and an actual FE magic element.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

So Lowen isn't in the summer banner?

Stings to be wrong.

Don't bet and you won't grow attached to being right or wrong. Ultimately attachment is the cause of suffering here and by becoming detached from expectations and desires to be "right" and "wrong" concerning petty things, you'll end your suffering. Such is the salvation of the universe.

Alternatively, just dive into your dream world, and pretend Lowen is at the beach cooking away for you and everyone else. He is preparing Roasted Pheraean Sea Trout, flavored with the smoke of Ilian Oak charcoal, seasoned with Bernese rock salt, Arcadian turmeric, and Western Isles grains of paradise; served over a bed of Etrurian greens, with a Sacaean yak butter sauce for dipping on the side.

The only good thing about coloured bows is tanking specific mages and hitting them with their usually low Def stat.

still a strange addition but i can appreciat the niche of tanking and killing Reinhardt harder while still taking out fliers who usually have high Res

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Coloured bows were a mistake, and I don’t want to see them in the general pool ever.

I share this opinion. Just a means of "Hey! Look! Here's an unique unit. Spend your money on them". And they still have yet to introduce more colored archers besides "everyone's" girl Lyn. Just why, IS?

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Decided to reshuffle five times just to see who popped up, not counting the first one because it was literally PA!Azura on the left and HNY!Azura on the right...

1. Beruka wearing Ursula's Valkyrie clothing
  2. Nowi wearing Caeda's Pegasus Knight armor.
  3. Gordin wearing Gwendolyn's Knight armor.
  4. Minerva wearing BB!Cordelia's wedding dress, fulfilling the needs of... whoever likes Minerva?
  5. Lyn in Draug's armor.

Well... I can't draw for crap. I'll try, but I guarantee it won't be pretty.