Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I will be disappointed if that isn't a spoon weapon. Although I have absolutely no idea how a spoon is weadding related at all.

I will also be disappointed if we don't get grooms along with the brides, but that has already been discussed. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

39 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

All right, I think I need another second opinion. I have a choice between using two Felicias, one of them is neutral and the other one is +def -spd. I'm not going to be using her regularly, just for quests or times when I really need her. Is losing a little bit of speed really unacceptable to gain a little bit of bulk? Should I just pick the neutral one?

Yeah use the neutral Felicia like Kaden said, she needs the speed to double and charge her glacies.

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Looks like we're also getting the special login bonus back with the new banner.

Everyone runs around losing their mind as if the orbs are gonna be gone forever. All you got to do is wait XD

I spent my last 14 orbs trying to get Ninian. All I got were Oboro, Gwendy, and Jagen- all 3*s. I wonder if I should have rolled for Celica again to see if I could get a Celica with better natures than the one I already have. But then again, it's likely that I would have gotten some fodders instead. 

But what if...

1 hour ago, Hardin said:

This is interesting...

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

so the one on the left is Lyndis?

1 hour ago, JSND said:

Had a feeling its Lyn and Lucy?

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

I can see that the left is Lyn but can't for the life of me tell who the right one is. The veil obscures practically all the hair, which is the most telling feature. What do you think the weapons are going to be? I keep thinking the right one is a giant spoon with a bow but surely that's wrong....

*Desire for pulling Lyndis intensifies*

If these speculations are true, then my body and orbs aren't ready. 

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Looks like we're also getting the special login bonus back with the new banner.

Also, hooray for the much needed comeback!

Spoiler

Please tell me those special login bonuses are orbs...

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I will be disappointed if that isn't a spoon weapon. Although I have absolutely no idea how a spoon is weadding related at all.

The spooning happens on the wedding night.

9 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Also, holding out hope that a bride Lyn will somehow answer the mystery of who Roy's mommy is.

There’s no mystery. It is obviously Hector.

Since it's so easy to grind for HM in the Kozaki maps, I'm going to post my current HM List and post it again when the Kozaki maps are over for comparison.

Spoiler

33XYKrR.png

16 minutes ago, Jave said:

Since it's so easy to grind for HM in the Kozaki maps, I'm going to post my current HM List and post it again when the Kozaki maps are over for comparison.

Hide contents

33XYKrR.png

I'm a bit ashamed I spent so many stamina pots on the defensive battles. These Kozaki maps have about a 50% larger payout. Of course, these are harder maps, so it's harder to find replacement units once they hit 2000 HM

On 5/24/2017 at 3:40 PM, Rezzy said:

What happened to the neutral Raigh you got for free?

Raigh is in the speed tier that REALLY appreciates +Spd.

On 5/24/2017 at 3:35 PM, Arcanite said:

You just reminded me that I have to do the same with my Lilina XD

My Lilina is +Atk -Res whle my Tharja is +Res -Spd. I have the perfect set-up ;)

Hmmm

I'll give you..... 2 months

That seems long enough right? I need to see a 5 star -Atk +Spd Raigh with Redblade by the end of July (the very last day) this year. And then I'll change my profile picture.

Is that long enough? You'll have 2 gauntlets as well as 2 months of quests to get orbs and whatnot. That seem fair?

Three months is how long it took for me to pull Oboro - a 3*.  I'll start the challenge whenever I pull a Tharja.  Which may very well be Christmas, knowing my luck!

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Raigh is in the speed tier that REALLY appreciates +Spd.

Three months is how long it took for me to pull Oboro - a 3*.  I'll start the challenge whenever I pull a Tharja.  Which may very well be Christmas, knowing my luck!

At which point you pull a useless Christmas Tharja that comes with a seasonal spell instead of Rauorblade.

17 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

At which point you pull a useless Christmas Tharja that comes with a seasonal spell instead of Rauorblade.

'Spectrum spellbook,' all buffs are shared across stats, but only the highest one is used. Christmas Tharja instantly S-tier, because she's a dark knight. (That is, Hone Cav would give +6 to all stats, and Rally Atk would give +4 to all stats.)

In exchange, the spell book gives +1 special charge timer, and 1 less MT than normal.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

'Spectrum spellbook,' all buffs are shared across stats, but only the highest one is used. Christmas Tharja instantly S-tier, because she's a dark knight. (That is, Hone Cav would give +6 to all stats, and Rally Atk would give +4 to all stats.)

In exchange, the spell book gives +1 special charge timer, and 1 less MT than normal.

And yet, I'd give it to Lilina in a heartbeat. She's the weakest link in Blade Emblem, despite being my Hector counter.

If it's colour neutral, I'll consider granting it to Nino or Linde.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When are we getting Rally Spectrum, Hone Spectrum and Goad Spectrum for infantry?

Until fliers and cavalry have dancers too. 

Wait, I remember we have a possible flier singer, Shigure. His singing is an actual plot point in Heirs of Fate, and if Ninian can become a dragon in Heroes gameplay when previously in Blazing Blade she could only do so in scenes, I fail to see why IS won't give Shigure sing. 

I feel like Shigure would be more of a flying healer if anything, since he was a Falcon Knight in the later Heirs of Fate chapters (and he makes a good rallybot so hone/rally skills would mirror his niche in Fates)

orrrr he is flying colorless AND has Sing!

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

That seems fair :P:

3 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Well she wouldn't be useless, but that would be an interesting turn of events LOL

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

That seems fair :P:

Well she wouldn't be useless, but that would be an interesting turn of events LOL

The only reason I still have my 4* 40 Tharja is because she's put in work, both for story chapters and Michalis's map. (And I don't like destroying invested units).

I wonder whether Lilina has overtaken Tharja yet... probably not, she'll need her skills first.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I feel like Shigure would be more of a flying healer if anything, since he was a Falcon Knight in the later Heirs of Fate chapters (and he makes a good rallybot so hone/rally skills would mirror his niche in Fates)

orrrr he is flying colorless AND has Sing!

Falcon Knight are lance unit before they are healers, like Kinshis are archer before they are lance units and Malig Knights are axe users before they are tome users. Expecting Shigure to be a healer is like expecting Camilla to be a tome unit. In which, we do get Spring Camilla as a tome unit, but it doesn't change the fact taht basic Camilla, a Malig Knight, is presented as an axe unit in Heroes. 

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The only reason I still have my 4* 40 Tharja is because she's put in work, both for story chapters and Michalis's map. (And I don't like destroying invested units).

Well nobody likes destroying invested units, and I still have my Tharja too.

I just need 40k feathers to make my death blow 3 Lilina. It'll be funny killing Lindes with her too XD