Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Gave my Nino Desperation.

Best use of Sha--

Oh wait, everybody does that. Never mind.

Gave everyone Moonbow.

Best use of Palla ever

Spoiler

No Palla's were harmed in the making of this crappy joke.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

RIP sensei. Did you check their natures though?

⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C neutral
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +Atk −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Res
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +Res −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Atk

My remaining 4⋆ Cecilias are [+Atk, −Res] (whom I will continue to use) and [+Def, −Atk] (whom I will eventually feed to Azura ifwhen I eventually get her).

Just now, Vaximillian said:
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C neutral
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +Atk −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Res
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +Res −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Atk

My remaining 4⋆ Cecilias are [+Atk, −Res] (whom I will continue to use) and [+Def, −Atk] (whom I will eventually feed to Azura ifwhen I eventually get her).

Well, as long as you have a +Atk one it's all good.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Should've promoted them all to 4 star and merged them!

Nah, 5*, merging below is a waste, unless you're doing it for skill inheritance.

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Gave everyone Moonbow.

Best use of Palla ever

Hide contents

No Palla's were harmed in the making of this crappy joke.

Other units even serve as Inheritance Fodder better than Odin.

If you can have the most OP tome in the game and still be basement tier, there's no helping you.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nah, 5*, merging below is a waste, unless you're doing it for skill inheritance.

If you can have the most OP tome in the game and still be basement tier, there's no helping you.

Which is the most OP tome: Rauor, Gronn or Blar?

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The Blade Tomes almost let you ignore the Weapon Triangle anyway, so all of them.  My Horse Emblem Blade Ursula can ORKO just about everybody.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The Blade Tomes almost let you ignore the Weapon Triangle anyway, so all of them.  My Horse Emblem Blade Ursula can ORKO just about everybody.

Swords beat lances. Who knew?

(Then again, if you're Nino, this is obvious.)

21 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

They're all good!

That's why you put all three of them in one team!

Part of me wants every version of Odin/Owain to be terrible while bringing in increasingly and inexplicably powerful weapons and skills. Kind of makes sense considering who Odin is. He's so focused on finding legendary weapons and naming stuff that he might be neglecting to actually train in using any of the stuff he collects and names.

Just now, Kaden said:

Part of me wants every version of Odin/Owain to be terrible while bringing in increasingly and inexplicably powerful weapons and skills. Kind of makes sense considering who Odin is. He's so focused on finding legendary weapons and naming stuff that he might be neglecting to actually train in using any of the stuff he collects and names.

"I have the greatest tome in the entire world. I AM INVINCIBLE!"

*Fails to damage Lucina*

"Let me take that off your hands."

48 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I dont see how Palla is better

You get a slot filler from doing SI with Palla

SI with Odin literally breaks the game in half

Like hes so good at being foddered he should be called Potent Fodder. Thats what he is

@MrSmokestack @phineas81707

Blarblade is mainly the best because of the Blue Mage imo

I mean Ursula 29/32, and Olwen 27/34 is much better than Leo 29/25 and Cecilia 32/25

That said Leo arguably had the highest potential out of any Red so its a flip while Cecilia is Anti Meta so its fairly close

Edited by JSND

14 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

"I have the greatest tome in the entire world. I AM INVINCIBLE!"

*Fails to damage Lucina*

"Let me take that off your hands."

Dark Knight Odin is revealed as a new character! Terrible stat spread that even cavalry buffs and an inherited Rauorblade+ cannot fix and he brings with him an inheritable tome that has Life & Death 2 built-in which for some dumb reason can stack with either Fury 3 or Life & Death 3. Cool, time to give that to someone else... Odin, what even is you?

Edited by Kaden

It's kind of funny how Mae randomly mentions how Sharena is a princess ... just like Celica ... Mae don't tell me you also ship Sharena/Celica XD

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Dark Knight Odin is revealed as a new character! Terrible stat spread that even cavalry buffs and an inherited Rauorblade+ cannot fix and he brings with him an inheritable tome that has Life & Death 2 built-in which for some dumb reason can stack with either Fury 3 or Life & Death 3. Cool, time to give that to someone else... Odin, what even is you?

Idk how that is even possible lol

Note that current Odin had as much offensive power as basic Eliwood which is pretty respectable considering he hits res

You need like 20 speed and 5 base attack at level 40 to make such a thing as terrible Dark Knight Odin possible lol. 

Honestly its kinda annoying how Fates 2 highest potetential character(Odin and Saizo) got shafted here

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's kind of funny how Mae randomly mentions how Sharena is a princess ... just like Celica ... Mae don't tell me you also ship Sharena/Celica XD

Sharena/Celica is definitely a superior ship, hop aboard. Or are you already here?

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena/Celica is definitely a superior ship, hop aboard. Or are you already here?

Sure why not