• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

20 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Oh, that's a good way to remember. I wonder why the Askr siblings have a pet like that. Maybe Sharena's a harry potter fan?

Anna caught him in the hopes she could get good money for him, but Sharena (and secretly Alfonse) grew attached and wouldn't let her. 

...That's what I decided anyway xD 

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Anna caught him in the hopes she could get good money for him, but Sharena (and secretly Alfonse) grew attached and wouldn't let her. 

...That's what I decided anyway xD 

I really hope we can pull Feh in the future

And by that I mean her feathers. I need to do more promotions.

9 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Mental note added to keep you away from birds in the future xD 

Although... 

Nope! Mustn't bully the bird! 

...Although... A 5* Alphonse would be nice ... and I am saving these current feathers for Camus...

Feh deserves some backstory. What gender is s/he? How was s/he found? How can s/he talk?

Next time, on Fire Emblem Heroes, we find out the answers to these questions. See you guys then. *endslate*

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

Well I've got more feathers than I can handle so I don't really need that lol More feathers never hurts though. I never cared about Feh anyway.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Well I've got more feathers than I can handle so I don't really need that lol More feathers never hurts though. I never cared about Feh anyway.

You're a heartless robot who only cares about stats

What characters

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

If you're okay with never getting your login bonuses ever again, sure.

6 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Feh deserves some backstory. What gender is s/he? How was s/he found? How can s/he talk?

Next time, on Fire Emblem Heroes, we find out the answers to these questions. See you guys then. *endslate*

If the FEH Channel is to be believed, Feh is female. She talks by using Thunder magic to send electronic signals to your computer or device, causing its speakers to make sounds.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

She talks by using Thunder magic to send electronic signals to your computer or device, causing its speakers to make sounds.

This is the best answer I have ever heard to any question.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

She talks by using Thunder magic to send electronic signals to your computer or device, causing its speakers to make sounds.

Magic is everything!

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you're okay with never getting your login bonuses ever again, sure.

Like I don't have butlers who would do that for me.

Why would you all have sympathy for such foul creatures? Disgusting.

Edit: Oh, whoops. Meant to link this one.

Edited by Gustavos

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You're a heartless robot who only cares about stats

What characters

You say "Feh", I hear "feathers". Simply put. You say "characters", I hear "random bird that delivers my mail". I'd pluck those feathers in a heartbeat if I could, but I don't have a heart so the bird lives another day ;)

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

In other words, not at all?

Actually nah, more like "not worth the effort"

Virion is actually a really good unit in the long run

Its just that after knowing this i really wonder why the hell Setsuna is considered great and Virion is considered trash when they are literally the same character

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Its just that after knowing this i really wonder why the hell Setsuna is considered great and Virion is considered trash when they are literally the same character

It's because people don't know how to build their characters properly.

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

It's because people don't know how to build their characters properly.

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

Actually nah, more like "not worth the effort"

But tier lists are gospel, right? Right?

It's funny that the TKJ trio--taking a page out of DehNutCase's dictionary--do the Quadsuna set better than the unit it's named after.

Then again most people don't bother doing calcs so ignorance on the subject is to be expected.

13 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

But tier lists are gospel, right? Right?

It's funny that the TKJ trio--taking a page out of DehNutCase's dictionary--do the Quadsuna set better than the unit it's named after.

Then again most people don't bother doing calcs so ignorance on the subject is to be expected.

Yeah i actually decided to calcs them after reading NutCase's post and another one where Klein and Jeorge are shown to have almost the same level of performance wondering if theres other pairing that is even closer

Turns out +ATK Virion and +ATK Setsuna both running LnD, SB, and Luna against Fury enemies at neutral is literally identical at 88 wins · 3 losses · 39 draws

With Setsuna boasting

111 favorable · 3 unfavorable · 16 other

To Virion's

113 favorable · 4 unfavorable · 13 other

Admitably Setsuna scales with buff better but not by much

Whether or not Virion or Setsuna is better is pointless to argue. We all know Takumi is the one true god anyway

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Yeah i actually decided to calcs them after reading NutCase's post and another one where Klein and Jeorge are shown to have almost the same level of performance wondering if theres other pairing that is even closer

Turns out +ATK Virion and +ATK Setsuna both running LnD, SB, and Luna is literally identical at 88 wins · 3 losses · 39 draws

With Setsuna boasting

111 favorable · 3 unfavorable · 16 other

To Virion's

113 favorable · 4 unfavorable · 13 other

Whether or not Virion or Setsuna is better is pointless to argue. We all know Takumi is the one true god anyway

Such foolishness.

Klein does the job satisfactorily with what comes out of the package when you summon him.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Thankfully he didn't take mine.

Carried me through so many GHBs, not to mention all those arena runs I did with Olivia when I was first starting out. Good times.

Well, he took my Klein and replaced it with a Reinhardt so idk what i should say about that lol