Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm personally waiting for the golden guaranteed focus to pull (unless wedding banner ends up being amazing).

Mostly just waiting on feathers right now, so a guaranteed 5* saves a lot of feathers for skill fodder/actually using a unit---especially considering I rarely full pull since I prefer to snipe a certain color.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Pull out your smart device and download an app called "Fire Emblem Heroes".

I already have it downloaded and my smart device is already out dang it

I feel lied to and saddened

2 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

I'm personally waiting for the golden guaranteed focus to pull (unless wedding banner ends up being amazing).

Mostly just waiting on feathers right now, so a guaranteed 5* saves a lot of feathers for skill fodder/actually using a unit---especially considering I rarely full pull since I prefer to snipe a certain color.

Wait did they actually confirm that was a thing

I thought it was just a thing for the stream to hide the Hero Fest/Omikuji event and make it more exciting.

Nah, @JSND just wanted to get her golden waifu but got a monkey with a red sword!

Also, finally did the deathless streak, 4806pts and a defense win. The most neat team I met was Eliwood, Ninian, Hector and Lyn. Best team ever in the arena

= EDIT =

Actually I have 3 defense wins yay.

Also holy shit the amount of shit posts

Edited by Quintessence

39 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Nah, @JSND just wanted to get her golden waifu but got a monkey with a red sword!

Also, finally did the deathless streak, 4806pts and a defense win. The most neat team I met was Eliwood, Ninian, Hector and Lyn. Best team ever in the arena

= EDIT =

Actually I have 3 defense wins yay.

Also holy shit the amount of shit posts

That face when you already have your #1 Waifu, but your #2 Waifu gave you PTSD

27 minutes ago, JSND said:

That face when you already have your #1 Waifu, but your #2 Waifu gave you PTSD

The face when your waifu straight out tells you "spend 20k madafaqa" by giving you a 3☆ beruka

Like, "in ur face" .___.

Edited by Quintessence

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You can never have too much karel in the world right?

But i rather pick Harken :Kappa:

Come to think of it its kinda funny how Harken would be less valuable than Karel in Heroes EXACTLY because he would bring with him a Brave Sword+

Unless your one of those people who want to play Askr Emblem, but to be fair Askr Emblem is a solid approach

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just holding on to my measly 22 orbs is very tough right now.

I'm in the same boat. I'm going back and forth on wether or not to summon on Celica's banner one more time. ;-;

ireallywantboeyisitworthit??

Cool, managed to beat the Flying Team quest. Boy, it sure would have been nice if I had a high defense sword flyer (does not exist) or even another sword flyer (Caeda), a high resistance axe flyer (Camilla), flyers with other flyer buffs (Caeda, Hinoka, and Minerva), and a flying mage (Spring Camilla and does not exist for other colors). I think I just got lucky over the last few days. Cavalry was really easy with Ursula destroying everything with cheerleaders 3* Frederick (inherited Fortify) and Gunter (Hone) and Titania tanking everything blue. Armor is out the question. No green knights and my highest rarity knight? 5* Effie. Everyone else is 3* and only Zephiel is level 40. So, no.

Question for people who've played the games Palla has been in: isn't she supposed to be slower, but much more bulkier than in Heroes? I remember reading up on her and compared to Catria who's more balanced, Palla is supposed to be bulkier, but slow for a Pegasus Knight.

Edited by Kaden

@Kaden Palla is the bases-oriented pegasus knight of the three, with a high starting weapon rank and higher base Str and Spd than both of her sisters. While her growth in the former keeps up for most of the game, the latter is less so.

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Kaden Palla is the bases-oriented pegasus knight of the three, with a high starting weapon rank and higher base Str and Spd than both of her sisters. While her growth in the former keeps up for most of the game, the latter is less so.

Yeah she has like a 35% growth rate as a pegasus knight in FE12 lol

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah she has like a 35% growth rate as a pegasus knight in FE12 lol

Not that she ever really experiences the effects of said growth in a typical playthrough. 15 base is blisteringly fast for how early you recruit her, and promotion keeps it up for pretty much the whole game.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Not that she ever really experiences the effects of said growth in a typical playthrough. 15 base is blisteringly fast for how early you recruit her, and promotion keeps it up for pretty much the whole game.

I recall that the only recruitable team member who has a base that high for speed is... one of the paladins. Midia?

But all of the prepromotes at the end of the game all suck LOL 

Stupid Wolfguard

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yeah its REALLY relative to what you describe as slow

in FE1, Palla is still stupid fast at 14 base speed on 20 cap. Her speed growth is 20% and her overall growth is lower than Catria

But Catria was the ultimate growth unit that isn't Tiki. Calling her "the base Pegasus" is funny enough appropriate because Palla's REAL growth is basically Catria with 50% less speed

That said this version of Palla is terrible for the same reason that plagues 90% of unit in FE1, they are not Marth

FE3 Palla 16 Base Speed at 20 cap.... so yeah

I find her Heroes stats is kinda appropriate considering that she is for all intent and purpose a "worse Catria" and it happened exactly in speed

Edited by JSND

@JSND Buyable Rapiers broke FE1 from what I recall. The AI was so crude in that game that I saved a 5 HP Jagen just by having Marth stand right next to him.

Prepromotes used to be better back in the older games, since now stat caps and infinite leveling in the new ones leave them in the dust, in my opinion.

Minerva has 30 Atk at base, Sirius breaks the game, Seth breaks the game, Percival breaks the game, the list goes on. I had no idea Midia was that fast though probably because I benched her right away.

That said, Mathilda is the prepromote Heroes needs now, more than ever.

EDIT: My Saber has 40 Def in Echoes...

Edited by MrSmokestack

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

I find her Heroes stats is kinda appropriate considering that she is for all intent and purpose a "worse Catria" and it happened exactly in speed

They should have given her 35 in both Atk and Def!

@MrSmokestack Yeah, its basically combo of buyable Rapier, Marth having wtf growth, and Provoke breaking FE1.

I think since Weapon rank is broken, they are still good in 11, but in their FE11 version, theres a funny case where Minerva got nerfed the most despite getting buffed to death by numbers(Hauteclere + 12 Base Speed. FE11 Minerva is literally as fast as the popular Speedwings Minerva that breaks FE1)

Meanwhile Wendell in Shadow Dragon is based on his nerfed FE3 version, and FE11 is basically a giant directed nerf to Wendell.... and he's still the best prepromote in the game

Its a shame Horace comes a game too early because had Horace comes in FE11 in FE12 format he would be soooo insane

@SatsumaFSoysoyDracoknight Palla with 42 HP/35 ATK/31 SPD/35 DEF/15 Res GOGOGO

Edited by JSND

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

@SatsumaFSoysoyDracoknight Palla with 42 HP/35 ATK/31 SPD/35 DEF/15 Res GOGOGO

Cherche might still be better, unless something can be done with that Spd...

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

The 10th stratum one.

Ohhh right. It's been so long, I've forgotten about it.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Cherche might still be better, unless something can be done with that Spd...

Ohhh right. It's been so long, I've forgotten about it.

Ok

lets give her Gradivus. nothing will go wrong