Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, KongDude said:

For Phantom Spd 1, What other skills besides Windsweep and Watersweep is there? I can't think of any other.

Currently, only Windsweep and Watersweep.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, KongDude said:

Huh. I normally don't see the sweep skills that often anyways so maybe I don't need to try for Phantom Spd.

They've been stupidly common in recent challenge maps, though.

It's kind of ironic that phantom speed might well be more of a nerf to the 'sweep' skills (barring fire), than a buff. Since now 1-2 range Vantage Counter users can just pack it as a S-seal and force sweep users to fight through another 5 spd.

(It does let +Spd Hector run the amusing Windsweep, phantom speed build that can hit people with up to 38 speed without being counter-attacked, though. While also being a nightmare to windsweep, while doubling on the counter thanks to Amads.)

36 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The issue @Sunwoo and me encountered yesterday (with login bonus becoming unobtainable until you restart the app) has been acknowledged.
They are planning to fix it and to compensate everybody at a later date.

Huh, that's interesting. Guess it was quite a few people that it happened to then.

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

It's kind of ironic that phantom speed might well be more of a nerf to the 'sweep' skills (barring fire), than a buff. Since now 1-2 range Vantage Counter users can just pack it as a S-seal and force sweep users to fight through another 5 spd.

(It does let +Spd Hector run the amusing Windsweep, phantom speed build that can hit people with up to 38 speed without being counter-attacked, though. While also being a nightmare to windsweep, while doubling on the counter thanks to Amads.)

Well, oops.

I was wondering where you were going with Hector's Sweep skill. Pardon if I stick to Vantage. (Also because no way am I managing to get another Alm).

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, oops.

I was wondering where you were going with Hector's Sweep skill. Pardon if I stick to Vantage. (Also because no way am I managing to get another Alm).

You can also give him Watersweep so he slays dragons.

:D

Dragons don't have access to Hone at the moment, and most of them are pretty slow, so he has a pretty easy time bashing their faces in.

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

You can also give him Watersweep so he slays dragons.

:D

Dragons don't have access to Hone at the moment, and most of them are pretty slow, so he has a pretty easy time bashing their faces in.

Cons: Not enough dragons that threaten him at the moment to justify.

Pros: He gets the lore of being a Dragonslayer in this game, too.

Unbelievable.

Next Tempest is red heavy > Game gives me 2 Effies.

I see what you did there game. Officially stockpiling orbs now. I've gotten an Effie from two different banners back to back. I can take a hint. Time to stop summoning and tackle this tempest. Didn't get a Tempest or Summer unit but I can't even really be mad. Oddly satisfied. Gonna just have to make this Faye work. Wish me luck.

Edited by Zeo

30 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

It's a pity Hector does zero damage to Triangle Adept Tiki (either one), though.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's a pity Hector does zero damage to Triangle Adept Tiki (either one), though.

I mean, he does 3 damage with Hone if there isn't a fortify up. He can 3RKO Y!Tiki since he: A, doesn't get OHKOd due to absurd bulk, B, doesn't get doubled because both tikis are slow, and C, Ignis does a shitton of damage (and Watersweep prevents any Vantage or QR shenanigans. Axe-breaker would ORKO him, though).

It's a very 'exact' 3RKO, though. So merge levels, defensive buffs, or weird IVs on the Tiki (not +Atk) would mess it up.

Adult Tiki is wayyyyyyyy out of range due to 3 higher def, though, since he hits 4 times during the 3RKO (twice initiating, twice during his counter), which is 12 extra hp for A!Tiki.

Besides, since the dragons are slow as molasses, your Camus or whatever doesn't even need the phantom speed seal to watersweep them. : p

Edited by DehNutCase

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Neither Nox nor Bluestacks run it like that- at least not resolution-wise.

You can change resolution before launch in the settings.

Spoiler

PnDJMY3.png

Above is the quality I usually get set it to.

Edited by DehNutCase

wait, any chance you got past the errors on 1.5? Couldn't get past them on Nox, and I still get the usual erros on Bluestacks after playing for an hour or so. I heard they added an extra anti "jailbreak" measure on 1.5.

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

wait, any chance you got past the errors on 1.5? Couldn't get past them on Nox, and I still get the usual erros on Bluestacks after playing for an hour or so. I heard they added an extra anti "jailbreak" measure on 1.5.

On 7/4/2017 at 11:30 PM, DehNutCase said:

Memu appears to work fine, same way as the FateGO bypass. Just follow the directions either in the video or in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTjXQUmTEHs

13 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6lavi6/possible_psa_for_ios_jailbroken_users_v150/djtbf01/ gives directions on how to remove device.xml without having to root MEmu.

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/27/how-to-setup-lan-in-win10/ < if you find trouble getting MEmu bridged, try using these directions instead. (MEmu's bridging is wonky for win10)

Edit: But yes, I get 803'd every 4 hours or so on MEmu, so I just delete deviceAccount:.xml every once in a while.

Edited by DehNutCase

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I mean, he does 3 damage with Hone if there isn't a fortify up. He can 3RKO Y!Tiki since he: A, doesn't get OHKOd due to absurd bulk, B, doesn't get doubled because both tikis are slow, and C, Ignis does a shitton of damage (and Watersweep prevents any Vantage or QR shenanigans. Axe-breaker would ORKO him, though).

It's a very 'exact' 3RKO, though. So merge levels, defensive buffs, or weird IVs on the Tiki (not +Atk) would mess it up.

Adult Tiki is wayyyyyyyy out of range due to 3 higher def, though, since he hits 4 times during the 3RKO (twice initiating, twice during his counter), which is 12 extra hp for A!Tiki.

Besides, since the dragons are slow as molasses, your Camus or whatever doesn't even need the phantom speed seal to watersweep them. : p

Triangle Adept (without Litrraven) is a skill better used by player-controlled units, so I'll assume Watersweep Hector is an enemy.

If the player is smart, they're initiating the first round of combat against Hector, meaning Hector will never get Ignis to land (Tiki hits once, Hector counterattacks twice, Hector hits once, Tiki hits once and kills Hector).

If the player is dumb (and doesn't have a dancer to mitigate their dumb), they let Hector initiate, in which case Hector will get Ignis to land.

21 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

good fucking god that quality

What devices run it like that?

My phone runs it at the same resolution, 720×1280.

GxlIYle.jpg

Obviously, it doesn’t look as huge on the actual screen, where everything is scaled down.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Triangle Adept (without Litrraven) is a skill better used by player-controlled units, so I'll assume Watersweep Hector is an enemy.

If the player is smart, they're initiating the first round of combat against Hector, meaning Hector will never get Ignis to land (Tiki hits once, Hector counterattacks twice, Hector hits once, Tiki hits once and kills Hector).

If the player is dumb (and doesn't have a dancer to mitigate their dumb), they let Hector initiate, in which case Hector will get Ignis to land.

The watersweep Hector is a total joke/meme build, not sure why you'd run him as defense, where the standard Vantage set is both cheaper and more effective. (Since the speed seal still protects against water and wind sweep, while letting you keep Vantage as a 'kill the whole team' option. Not sure it'd outdo Pulse + Ignis or Pulse + Bonfire, though, due to how uncommon Windsweep is).

1 move unit trying to run an offensive set specifically versus a very rare unit type (dragons) is just a recipe for disaster on defense teams.

Also: I see a lot of TA-3 dragons in Arena, particularly Nowi, since she has the 'meme-build' popularity like Setsuna. (Mind, unlike Setsuna she's actually decent at her job, and not completely outclassed, but you already know I'm not too fond of TA-3 dragon builds due to how limited they are.)

Windsweep, on the other hand... Given the standard 'deal with Hector' tactic is 'walk him into a sword so his QR doesn't activate,' Windsweep could troll some people using slower swords to counter Hector.

Edit:

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My phone runs it at the same resolution, 720×1280.

Reveal hidden contents

GxlIYle.jpg

Obviously, it doesn’t look as huge on the actual screen, where everything is scaled down.

It's just as huge on my screen as in the screenshot. #PCMasterRace

Edited by DehNutCase

21 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Edit: But yes, I get 803'd every 4 hours or so on MEmu, so I just delete deviceAccount:.xml every once in a while.

I'm going to check it out after school. It's actually good that you mention this in regards to non-rooted phones (or in this case, where Bluestacks isn't), so thanks.