• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Her level-up quotes are Fates-level trope tunneling. . .about her age.

Oh right, now I remember that. She never did mention anything about her age in the original PoR/RD games, did she? ;/

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Oh right, now I remember that. She never did mention anything about her age in the original PoR/RD games, did she? ;/

Nope.

But then again, this is Heroes, where characters get a bit more dialogue.  Most of the time, it's not detrimental.

26 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Her level-up quotes are Fates-level trope tunneling. . .about her age.

as bad as some of titania's lines are i think sanaki got hit the worst

not only does she act all annoyingly stuck up and selfish, she also acts like an actual 12 year old. like, she asks you for candy. not even directly, she's like "haha, do you have candy? not like i want any!"

it's kinda sad since pretty much none of her lines feel like sanaki should at all. i guess it's supposed to be based on path of radiance sanaki, but it's not even really accurate for there. feels like they based her solely on the first scene she appears in.

23 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

there's a single joke about boyd accidentally calling her old, but that's it

still, her status screen lines don't feel that inaccurate, so i don't think they got her too wrong

Edited by unique

7 minutes ago, unique said:

as bad as some of titania's lines are i think sanaki got hit the worst

not only does she act all annoyingly stuck up and selfish, she also acts like an actual 12 year old. like, she asks you for candy. not even directly, she's like "haha, do you have candy? not like i want any!"

it's kinda sad since pretty much none of her lines feel like sanaki should at all. i guess it's supposed to be based on path of radiance sanaki, but it's not even really accurate for there. feels like they based her solely on the first scene she appears in.

there's a single joke about boyd accidentally calling her old, but that's it

still, her status screen lines don't feel that inaccurate, so i don't think they got her too wrong

Almost as if the people who made Heroes didn't play Tellius. ;/

I haven't pulled Sanaki, and now I'm glad I don't have her.  I hope Ike/Mist/Soren were treated better!

I actually don't mind Sanaki's lines in Heroes too much. She may be one of the better rulers of a nation in all of FE, but she is still only a 10/13-year-old (depending on game) girl. Here, she doesn't necessarily have to be an empress and is just a "hero", so she may be more open to letting out the side of her that is still a little girl. Yeah, it doesn't get the full scope of her character, but I don't find it really gets on my nerves.

Now, Serra, on the other hand ... She's perfectly accurate to her character, and it annoys me so much. XD

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I actually don't mind Sanaki's lines in Heroes too much. She may be one of the better rulers of a nation in all of FE, but she is still only a 10/13-year-old (depending on game) girl. Here, she doesn't necessarily have to be an empress and is just a "hero", so she may be more open to letting out the side of her that is still a little girl. Yeah, it doesn't get the full scope of her character, but I don't find it really gets on my nerves.

Now, Serra, on the other hand ... She's perfectly accurate to her character, and it annoys me so much. XD

Lachesis/thred

6 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i want it so bad

mainly Wolf just give mE WOLF PLEASEEEE 

Are a couple of them Horse Archers, or am I misremembering?  It would be worth it for that alone.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Just got an update on my game. O_o...? Was that just some bug fixes that they mentioned in the message board, or did I get a late update? 

Same. I also can't update it. It just says "Open" in my app store but nothing is happening...

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Just got an update on my game. O_o...? Was that just some bug fixes that they mentioned in the message board, or did I get a late update? 

Nope, not a late update. I updated my game earlier so I could expand my barracks and I still got a forced update just now.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Same. I also can't update it. It just says "Open" in my app store but nothing is happening...

I had to open the app manually, go to my updates, and update it. I had the same problem too for some reason. For just a moment, I had a mini-heart attack. XD

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

honestly it's less the part about her being childish and more that she acts all stuck up and selfish that bothers me

i guess mainly because sanaki was one of the only non-lord nobles i can actually remember not being like that

she doesn't have to be totally modest, since she definitely did have a few moments like that, but when she says stuff like "I mean, avert your eyes! You gaze upon the Empress of Begnion! I am a privilege to behold!" 

it just doesn't really feel like her. im fine with her not being totally serious or even nice, but it kinda feels like it doesn't capture her good side at all, you know? pretty much all her lines are about how great she is or how much you have to respect her. it's not too huge, but it did really turn me off from wanting to use her after i finally summoned her, which is a shame since i really like her and wanted to get her for a long time

1 minute ago, unique said:

honestly it's less the part about her being childish and more that she acts all stuck up and selfish that bothers me

i guess mainly because sanaki was one of the only non-lord nobles i can actually remember not being like that

she doesn't have to be totally modest, since she definitely did have a few moments like that, but when she says stuff like "I mean, avert your eyes! You gaze upon the Empress of Begnion! I am a privilege to behold!" 

it just doesn't really feel like her. im fine with her not being totally serious or even nice, but it kinda feels like it doesn't capture her good side at all, you know? pretty much all her lines are about how great she is or how much you have to respect her. it's not too huge, but it did really turn me off from wanting to use her after i finally summoned her, which is a shame since i really like her and wanted to get her for a long time

Her brattiness was always the thing that stuck out about her for me.

1 minute ago, unique said:

Her brattiness was always the thing that stuck out about her for me.

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

They're also going to compensate us for that daily orb bug with 10 orbs on the 13th.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

They're also going to compensate us for that daily orb bug with 10 orbs on the 13th.

Oh sweet. I figured it was a bug fix. Though I'm not sure I experienced the problem with the orbs... Or maybe I did and just didn't notice. Regardless, I'll gladly accept compensation!

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Ooo, that's pretty generous.

53 minutes ago, JSND said:

ban.png.bca4c1410878b45d99796ea0fc9a3c52.png

Best banner 2017 believe it

FUERZAS ESPECIALES GINYU

BEST OF BEST

= EDIT =

Also we're getting 10 orbs by july 13th in compensation for the issues found on 1.5

= EDIT 2 =

FELICIA'D

Edited by Quintessence