• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Her level-up quotes are Fates-level trope tunneling. . .about her age.

I feel like the intent was to underscore her veteran status (kind of undercut by not getting veteran bonuses/penalties, though) with the mercenaries. All her other dialog usually doesn't focus on it, at least, which is probably why i didnt even notice until you brought it up.

So far as Singular Character Traits go, at least she's got more than ol' lumberjack Barst or the ...nothing... going on with Ogma

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

It's hard to give characterization to the Archanea guys :/

But Cord and Bord supports are the best in FE12

Cain got a personality, sort of! Very excitable and aggressive bull metaphors.

Actually come to think of it he's basically Touma...

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

That makes sense, as he was partnered with Touma in TMS, right?

Yeah. It's funny, Cain's personality there seemed more akin to what Abel is in Heroes. And what Abel was in TMS, honestly; once he stopped being evil in his cameo he & cain were pretty similar.

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Hide contents

UvCQABr.png

It's been a while since I played Thracia so I'm not sure who he's referring to. Is it August or Dorias? Or Saias?

i've never played it but in one of his status screen lines he says "I once knew a brilliant tactician named Saias."

so i'm assuming that's who he means here too

4 minutes ago, unique said:

i've never played it but in one of his status screen lines he says "I once knew a brilliant tactician named Saias."

so i'm assuming that's who he means here too

I see.

I guess that would explain the 10 leadership stars he has.

44 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:
  Hide contents

UvCQABr.png

It's been a while since I played Thracia so I'm not sure who he's referring to. Is it August or Dorias? Or Saias?

Definitely Saias. Ten authority stars is godly.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And apparently just being around Leif somehow makes him dumber since he's down to 5 when he joins, then 3 in the next chapter for some fucking reason.

Edit: The sad thing is if he kept his leadership stars there might actually be a reason to use him over Ced.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

I love the part where I can potentially net 100 Orbs out of these things we're given lately. And this is coming from someone who couldn't even wait to spend Orbs as soon as they got their first 5...

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

or is there anyone using VPN to download from googleplaystore because this game is unavailable yet in your country? if you do, what is the VPN you use?

I have used ExpressVPN only once, but that was years ago.

I heard about Tunnel Bear on YouTube recently, and you can check that VPN out. Tunnel Bear allows you to pretend that you are from another country.

Edited by XRay

35 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Dorias adds one authority star to Leif while he's in the party, right? So Saias's tactician skill is approximately ten Doriases.

31 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I love the part where I can potentially net 100 Orbs out of these things we're given lately. And this is coming from someone who couldn't even wait to spend Orbs as soon as they got their first 5...

Same here, except I've spent 60 for tt banner for nothing other than nice fodder.

The heck, go summon and get something cool!

24 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Same here, except I've spent 60 for tt banner for nothing other than nice fodder.

The heck, go summon and get something cool!

Fodder is underrated. A great part of the cast I'm looking for is for skills.

4 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Fodder is underrated. A great part of the cast I'm looking for is for skills.

My only available fodder is Saizo for Poison Strike 3 but none of my units find it useful :P: . Yet I have it just in case.

42 minutes ago, Othin said:

Dorias adds one authority star to Leif while he's in the party, right? So Saias's tactician skill is approximately ten Doriases.

Dorias is the same person who spent the entire game being treated as an idiot though

Also you cant be called a god of war in Thracia if your not a healer anyway. It makes Leif being unable to use Staff much more jarring

Edited by JSND