Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Impulses got the better of me and I pulled again. Another Cain. Who wants WoM3 besides Olivia and Azura who I don't have?

Last impulse pull of the month now. Tallied the rest of the orbs remaining for me.

24 Daily Orbs + 20 Remaining CC orbs + 10 Compensation orbs + 3 Quest orbs + 24 TT orbs = 81

81 Orbs. Was probably around 100-160 alltogether. Not complaining about my +1 Effie though. What's left for the rest of you?

EDIT: Forgot about the datamined Yamada stages. That'll probably be around 9 orbs so 90.

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Impulses got the better of me and I pulled again. Another Cain. Who wants WoM3 besides Olivia and Azura who I don't have?

Last impulse pull of the month now. Tallied the rest of the orbs remaining for me.

24 Daily Orbs + 20 Remaining CC orbs + 10 Compensation orbs + 3 Quest orbs + 24 TT orbs = 81

81 Orbs. Was probably around 100-160 alltogether. Not complaining about my +1 Effie though. What's left for the rest of you?

EDIT: Forgot about the datamined Yamada stages. That'll probably be around 9 orbs so 90.

There's also the orbs from arena too. So 2-3 seasons left for this month = 3-4 orbs each for most people. (I don't remember if the last season's rewards will get collected within July)

6 CC orbs left + 24 TT orbs + 1 July armor quest orb + the log ins, etc. And I have 9 left in the bank right now but waiting till I hit 20 again to try another pull. I'm gonna keep throwing them at the summer banner since limited units that I want > pretty much anything else. Even if they have a banner come this month that's got characters I really like on it I'll still keep gunning for Tiki and Robin. Missing out on them with their SP skills would be a bigger bummer than not pulling on new non-limited units.

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Support units like Eirika and Ephraim will also appreciate it, if you are not using them offensively or if you got a -Atk nature on them.

It is also great on a defense team if you put it on Reinhardt or Hector.

Jesus doing Arena battles with a vastly unprepared unit is difficult.

I mean really, I replaced my Nowi with Peri (+Spd -Att) in order to get the bonuses, and I only barely make it, and only after I had to restart because I miscalculated the damage range that would put an enemy unit below 50% that allowed a WoM Hector to just, you know, fly across the entire map.

Peri didn't even have a Brave Lance+, just a Brave Lance. LnD3 was making up the bulk of her damage, and that same skill is whats crippling her harshly against enemy reds. And she STILL doesn't even have a B skill, let alone one that does literally anything at all.

Gods, if the Brave weapons didn't hit twice in the same attack, Peri would be the dead one now...

Edited by Xenomata

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why did you clean your profile?

dunno

edit: lol im dumb it said 縛鎖 my eyes suk

regardless, what does that mean? i know è¿·å®® is labyrinth

Edited by GuiltyLove

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

mkv just cleared Squad Assault with only free 3*s!

Amazing as always. Most of those clears aren't something I'd want to reproduce though...

(And all hail Donnel, who of course was the star on the final map).

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You're going off topic

there is no topic

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

lol im dumb it said 縛鎖 my eyes suk

regardless, what does that mean? i know è¿·å®® is labyrinth

"Binding" is a good translation. Pretty sure it's not a phrase used in Chinese.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

there is no topic

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I just felt like cleaning up the profile, that's all

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

"Binding" is a good translation. Pretty sure it's not a phrase used in Chinese.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I only found FEH stuff when I googled the term

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

mkv just cleared Squad Assault with only free 3*s!

That Swap + Knock Back on map 3 is amazing.

IntSys creates new modes to try and stop mkv 

The god doesn't care

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Amazing as always. Most of those clears aren't something I'd want to reproduce though...

(And all hail Donnel, who of course was the star on the final map).

It was also kind of interesting, seeing which Heroes got Hero Merit. Found it interesting that Camus and Xander were maxed.

Honestly, my biggest curiousity was what he drew attention to on the first map. Especially Clarisse's weapon.

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Does he still have enough non-Sakura?

does it matter, really

i'm sure he'll be devastated either way

although with all he's spent getting those sakuras, i imagine he does

Edited by unique

29 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

It was also kind of interesting, seeing which Heroes got Hero Merit. Found it interesting that Camus and Xander were maxed.

Honestly, my biggest curiousity was what he drew attention to on the first map. Especially Clarisse's weapon.

When he rapid taps certain skills or Seals, that means his strat won't work without them, but it's not visually obvious like with Drag Back on Donnel.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When he rapid taps certain skills or Seals, that means his strat won't work without them, but it's not visually obvious like with Drag Back on Donnel.

Oh, so it was just 'Clarisse's Bow'?

Honestly, I've never seen an mkv video where he drew attention to something that was not a seal.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Oh, so it was just 'Clarisse's Bow'?

Honestly, I've never seen an mkv video where he drew attention to something that was not a seal.

Both the bow and Threaten Def.