Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

It's interesting how the Phantom Spd and Squad Ace A seals have numbers, while Quickened Pulse doesn't. Quickened Pulse doesn't seem like it could reasonably get upgraded versions, but that seems to suggest the other two might get upgraded versions eventually.

So far, even including the seals that don't correspond to available skills, all seals are either bottom-level or, in one case, non-leveled. If they start adding mid-level and top-level seals, that's going to take a long time.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's interesting how the Phantom Spd and Squad Ace A seals have numbers, while Quickened Pulse doesn't. Quickened Pulse doesn't seem like it could reasonably get upgraded versions, but that seems to suggest the other two might get upgraded versions eventually.

So far, even including the seals that don't correspond to available skills, all seals are either bottom-level or, in one case, non-leveled. If they start adding mid-level and top-level seals, that's going to take a long time.

I'm thinking Phantom Speed might become a normal skill, though I have no idea which slot.

Squad Ace sounds like it might have future variants with new chapters.

22 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm thinking Phantom Speed might become a normal skill, though I have no idea which slot.

It's going to be a C Passive, calling it right now.

The Squad Ace seals are most likely going to be duplicates of Lv. 1 Stat-Up skills, so B would give Atk +1, C Spd +1, D Def +1, and E Res +1, the way I see it.

57 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Would be a horrible skill.  You would essentially be giving up two skill slots for one utility.  

It has the potential to be a decent seal, if we see some better skills.  I'd prefer phantom attack right now for heavy blade.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Would be a horrible skill.  You would essentially be giving up two skill slots for one utility.  

It has the potential to be a decent seal, if we see some better skills.  I'd prefer phantom attack right now for heavy blade.

Didn't stop them making Defiant Resistance.

Decided to pull from this

2 Raven - one of the new one is +SPD -DEF

Barst -Repos

Selena - Repos

Niles - Roy Iceberg

Fir - Fed to Caeda for Glacies

Effie 5* - +ATK -HP thats my second +ATK Effie lol(i was so close to push the SI button since i need so many Deathblow)

Good shit

@SatsumaFSoysoy is sleeping

Edited by JSND

Pass. A red mage would be nice but Sanaki is probably my least favorite of the *5 mages, I'm happy with my Nino and F!Corrin is really meh. Gronnblade+ would be nice on Soren or Cecilia but that's not as important as pulling limited units or saving for new characters. Give me a banner with a BLUE tome user and maybe I'll bite.

1 hour ago, JSND said:

Decided to pull from this

2 Raven - one of the new one is +SPD -DEF

Barst -Repos

Selena - Repos

Niles - Roy Iceberg

Fir - Fed to Caeda for Glacies

Effie 5* - +ATK -HP thats my second +ATK Effie lol(i was so close to push the SI button since i need so many Deathblow)

Good shit

@SatsumaFSoysoy is sleeping

I have my 5* +Atk -Spd Effie, so I just tossed the rest out.

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Fury, Vantage, Hone Attack... you think they're trying to suggest something here?

What's nest, Moonbow Banner? Reposition? Brave weapons?

Reposition banner need to be a thing

That skill is fucking broken

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Reposition banner need to be a thing

That skill is fucking broken

Olwen, Barst, Selena... I'd totally pull for Brave Axe+, Triangle Adept 3 and Reinhardt's little sister.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nino, Sanaki, female Corrin.

Ah. Well, considering that I have all three of them and I don't even like female Corrin, guess I don't need to pull on that banner.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Ah. Well, considering that I have all three of them and I don't even like female Corrin, guess I don't need to pull on that banner.

The real question isn’t whether you like female Corrin. The real question is whether you like her Draconic Aura.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

The real question isn’t whether you like female Corrin. The real question is whether you like her Draconic Aura.

I'd never say no to more draconic aura, but considering that I've built up a decent percentage on the tempest banner I think I'll stay on that one until I pull a 5-star (or a unit I really want).

29 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Fury, Vantage, Hone Attack... you think they're trying to suggest something here?

What's nest, Moonbow Banner? Reposition? Brave weapons?

Anyway, to provide what these banners can choose from:

Moonbow: Athena, Ephraim, Odin, Palla. Two reds and two blues, although one of them must be dropped. As much as I want Ephraim to battle alongside Tana (or serve as a Magvel character for me to have at all), I think it'll be him. On the plus side, Wo Dao, Blarblade+ and Wings of Mercy will be good to get.

Repositon: Barst, Selena, Olwen. I've touched on this above. One of each colour bar colourless.

Braves:
Red: Cain, Ogma, Luke, Draug. Luke's unlikely to appear, which is a shame, because all you're getting otherwise is Wings of Mercy, really. Still, pulling a 5* weapon is always great.
Green: Camilla, Raven, Barst. Draconic Aura from Camilla and Reposition from Barst.
Blue: Abel, Cordelia, Hinoka, Donnel, (Reinhardt, Olwen). Not much to say here other than these are some good non-Brave-Lance skills, I say as someone who'd like more Brave Lances than she has.

Other interesting skills:

Life & Death: Hana, Jaffar, Minerva. If two of these weren't 5* locked, I'd say this is a pretty likely choice.

Triangle Adept: Cordelia, Sanaki, Selena, Roy. Why are most of the T-Adepts reds, anyway?

Quick Riposte: Klein, Leo, Subaki. Another good spread, but this one's got only one 5* locked character.

...I'm going to cut it here, honestly. I could go on forever.

Fortify Res banner would be great for Linde and Azura. Hone speed would be nice too, Erika's there and I really want a Matthew.

Also Triangle Adept and Life and Death for obvious reasons.

Moonbow banner would be GODLY. Wo Dao+, Blarblade+, Ruby Sword+/WoM3 and Ephraim? Best banner. Just make sure you don't drop Odin. Blarblade+ is too highly coveted. Drop Athena probably. She was just in a banner.

Edited by Zeo