Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Quintessence said:

Next GHB, Eremiya? Linus? Sonia? Hardin? Garon? Gangrel? Aversa?

Could be Berkut or Jedah to continue the FE2E thing. Although Berkut did just have a perfectly good map taken for TT.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Could be Berkut or Jedah to continue the FE2E thing. Although Berkut did just have a perfectly good map taken for TT.

Berkut sounds like a good idea but he'd be like Camus 2.0 imo (not exactly in terms of setup). Maybe they can throw him in Zofia's Forest map or something.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Next GHB, Eremiya? Linus? Sonia? Hardin? Garon? Gangrel? Aversa?

My prediction is that we will get Linus 4 GHBs after Lloyd because Lloyd was 4 after Ursla.  While Ursla was only the third GHB, I don't think that's as relevant because the pattern could have started at any point.  

Whether the BHB week counts as a GHB week and we will see Linus after the next GHB, I don't know.

Doubt they are actually keeping track, but it's the only logical estimate.  After releasing both Ursla and Lloyd (and Jaffar), it seems to me like they're not going to hold off on the final member for more than a couple months.

Not really sure why they decided to go all in with the four fangs.  There's a lot of trio/quartets they should have chosen from.  But I'm pretty happy with the one they did.

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Berkut sounds like a good idea but he'd be like Camus 2.0 imo (not exactly in terms of setup). Maybe they can throw him in Zofia's Forest map or something.

It's true that we already have a lance cavalry GHB unit, but if we can have two axe flier GHB units (and at least two sword infantry GHB units), two lance cavalry doesn't sound too bad. Plenty of room for variation in stats and skills.

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Camus -> Berkut is way more fine than Camus -> Hardin

And i'm saying this as a Hardin fanboy lol. Double Gradivus Horse Lance would be whack

I have to wonder if they'd give FE1/Book 1/Horse Hardin Gradivus. It's not really associated with him until FE3.

But IDK what else he'd get, so that's probably what he'll get.

They need to hurry up and add Astram so we can have all of the Regalia in the game.

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I have to wonder if they'd give FE1/Book 1/Horse Hardin Gradivus. It's not really associated with him until FE3.

But IDK what else he'd get, so that's probably what he'll get.

They need to hurry up and add Astram so we can have all of the Regalia in the game.

I mean if they want to be realistic to the main game, Roderick would be Hardin

14 minutes ago, Lushen said:

My prediction is that we will get Linus 4 GHBs after Lloyd because Lloyd was 4 after Ursla.  While Ursla was only the third GHB, I don't think that's as relevant because the pattern could have started at any point.  

Whether the BHB week counts as a GHB week and we will see Linus after the next GHB, I don't know.

Doubt they are actually keeping track, but it's the only logical estimate.  After releasing both Ursla and Lloyd (and Jaffar), it seems to me like they're not going to hold off on the final member for more than a couple months.

Not really sure why they decided to go all in with the four fangs.  There's a lot of trio/quartets they should have chosen from.  But I'm pretty happy with the one they did.

A sound logic, I was unaware of the pattern.

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

And i'm saying this as a Hardin fanboy lol. Double Gradivus Horse Lance would be whack

I actually had in mind THWOMPDIN instead of HORSEDIN.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

I mean there's only two data points so it's not really a pattern yet.  But it just makes more sense than any other release schedule.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I actually had in mind THWOMPDIN instead of HORSEDIN.

lets have 3 Hardin instead, King, Emperor, and Horse

Although since we already have Robin, Takumi, and Zephiel, we already have 5 Hardin in this game

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

what weapons will he have?

Gravidus for Emperor/King and Silver Sword for Horse?

I wouldn't mind having Hardin already...

#TripleGradivus

Not sure tbh

Armor Emperor definitely would have Gradivus

Horse could be Silver Sword or Gradivus as well

Infantry King is something we never see to begin with, but his background could let him use Bow

Edited by JSND

14 minutes ago, JSND said:

lets have 3 Hardin instead, King, Emperor, and Horse

Although since we already have Robin, Takumi, and Zephiel, we already have 5 Hardin in this game

By the end of the day he'll end up being Danved and fight like ten men!

49 minutes ago, JSND said:

I tend to assume most talk of a Hardin GHB would be as an armor, since that's how he appears as a villain. There could also be SD Hardin as a regular summon with a mount, but he wouldn't need Gradivus.

At this point, Mystery seems to be the default state for Archanea characters: they're all listed as being from (New) Mystery rather than SD. They could certainly make an SD banner, though.

30 minutes ago, JSND said:

and their deathquote are all "ugh....Coyote"

Well, I wouldn't be averse to having the rest of the Wolfguard added. :P:

Though there was a LOT lost in the SD translation of their death quotes, but it can't be helped.  If they ever show up in Heroes, I hope they say something a bit more creative!

(and for the love of everything, keep Athena's artist away from all of them)

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Though there was a LOT lost in the SD translation of their death quotes, but it can't be helped.  If they ever show up in Heroes, I hope they say something a bit more creative!

I like Athena's artwork.

I would agree with you on the Wolfguard.  I like having characters from older games added because it's always interesting to see what the characters look like in highres.  Gives them a lot of creative liberty.

7 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I like Athena's artwork.

I would agree with you on the Wolfguard.  I like having characters from older games added because it's always interesting to see what the characters look like in highres.  Gives them a lot of creative liberty.

I'm more interested in things like battle quotes and whatnot.  Those help to give a unit personality, and goodness knows the FE12 cast could use more of that!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You don't want to imagine a pretty boy like Wolf with big, google eyes? :P

Vyland's already a meme, he doesn't want to share. :P:

30 minutes ago, eclipse said:

huh first time i heard of this.

Is this the whole thing about their background?

I got my Cecilia to 5* now.  I should probably start getting a jump on the Tempest.  Having the Daily quests give a Stamina Potion should definitely help with the grind.

Finally got around to doing Squad Assault. Wasn't too tough, even with making the mistake of wasting my cavalry team on the first map and running out of blues by the end.

Edited by Othin

19 minutes ago, JSND said:

huh first time i heard of this.

Is this the whole thing about their background?

No, it wasn't actual text.  SD basically gave people a personality in a death quote.  The Wolfguard's ones didn't translate to English, so the localization team did the best that they could.

This is why I want more Archanea stuff in Heroes.  We get glimpses of each character's personality through battle quotes, castle musings, level-ups, and that one level 40 convo.  Sometimes, the writers botch it (TITANIA), but most of the time, it's pretty good.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This is why I want more Archanea stuff in Heroes.  We get glimpses of each character's personality through battle quotes, castle musings, level-ups, and that one level 40 convo.  Sometimes, the writers botch it (TITANIA), but most of the time, it's pretty good.

Wait, what happened with Titania?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Wait, what happened with Titania?

Her level-up quotes are Fates-level trope tunneling. . .about her age.