Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Eh, I'd rather have the rerun in the middle of TT. I mean TT have been so easy , with the daily quest, enemies stay dead and injured if you retry, less inflated stats, and now this week there's the 2x 3x multipler daily, and the bonus unit got bonus stats... grinding for TT would be much, much easier. I'd rather have it so more quota for them for weekly event. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

DGDm9H7UwAIU1QM.jpg

Half-year anniversary celebration events are outlined on this calendar, with events in blue, summoning events in green, log-in bonuses in yellow, and quests in grey:

August 1st to 7th: Battle on the Beach voting gauntlet;
August 7th to 14th: Cecilia and Lilina bound hero battle;
August 14th to 21st: Legion grand hero battle rerun;
August 21st to 29st: Valter grand hero battle;

August 11th to 25th: tempest trials;
August 23th to September 10th: turn limit special map(s);
August 27th to September 17th: daily special map(s);

August 10th to 18th: Starter Support Hero Fest;

August 18th to September 8th: training tower daily quests;

August 10th to 25th: Starter Support log-in bonus;

August 26th to September 16th: sacred seals quests rerun;

August 7th to 22th: daily log-in bonus part 1;
August 22th to September 11th: daily log-in bonus part 2.

Legion already?  Feels like we just had him.

Imagine the Mission for this one.  Use Legion to defeat four Legions in Infernal Difficulty.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The noticeboard appears to have something about the Summer Login Bonus going amiss. Explanation?

If you got the log-in bonus on the 28th, it doesn’t concern you. If you didn’t, you will get it soon instead.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

DGDm9H7UwAIU1QM.jpg

Half-year anniversary celebration events are outlined on this calendar, with events in blue, summoning events in green, log-in bonuses in yellow, and quests in grey:

August 1st to 7th: Battle on the Beach voting gauntlet;
August 7th to 14th: Cecilia and Lilina bound hero battle;
August 14th to 21st: Legion grand hero battle rerun;
August 21st to 29st: Valter grand hero battle;

August 11th to 25th: tempest trials;
August 23th to September 10th: turn limit special map(s);
August 27th to September 17th: daily special map(s);

August 10th to 18th: Starter Support Hero Fest;

August 18th to September 8th: training tower daily quests;

August 10th to 25th: Starter Support log-in bonus;

August 26th to September 16th: sacred seals quests rerun;

August 7th to 22th: daily log-in bonus part 1;
August 22th to September 11th: daily log-in bonus part 2.

Wait, I just realised, Berkut will be the bonus grand hero for the next 2 weeks of Arena, which ends on the 14th, but Valter, the next GHB only begins on the 21st. This means that we're either going to have this set of bonus heroes for 3-4 weeks, or we'll have 2 weeks of arena without a bonus grand hero.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Wait, I just realised, Berkut will be the bonus grand hero for the next 2 weeks of Arena, which ends on the 14th, but Valter, the next GHB only begins on the 21st. This means that we're either going to have this set of bonus heroes for 3-4 weeks, or we'll have 2 weeks of arena without a bonus grand hero.

Theres a chance Valter would be the 3 week Bonus Hero since iirc he coincides with Olivia. Olivia was the last time we had 3 season set

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Theres a chance Valter would be the 3 week Bonus Hero since iirc he coincides with Olivia. Olivia was the last time we had 3 season set

But how can that happen when Berkut's arena seasons end a week before Valter is even released?

Edited by Korath88

1 hour ago, JSND said:

Either they blatantly avoid rerunning Xander or Camus, or they tried to develop a new Infernal Difficulty for them

I think they might want to keep pony teams in check. Camus, Cecilia, Ursula, and Xander together make a very good free cavalry team.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

how many feathers did you blow 

Lol i'm actually really casual in term of feather investment(Xander and Camus is going to be like 3rd/4th project after Ursula though)

Like REALLY casual. I haven't used any feather for doing luxurious stuff(promoting Hana for SI purpose) or even have any merges since the only possible merge for me is Julia, and both Julia have unique best in slot Boon/Bane. 

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think they might want to keep pony teams in check. Camus, Cecilia, Ursula, and Xander together make a very good free cavalry team.

Building Infernal maps is actually the most likely reason why they're doing Legion first so that they can buy some time to get a few more Infernal maps lined up afterwards.

Especially considering Lloyd's Infernal map was a pushover.

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

But muh +2 Xander and Camus :(

But if you wait for them to get their Infernal maps ready, you could have a +3 Xander and Camus instead.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Building Infernal maps is actually the most likely reason why they're doing Legion first so that they can buy some time to get a few more Infernal maps lined up afterwards.

Especially considering Lloyd's Infernal map was a pushover.

But if you wait for them to get their Infernal maps ready, you could have a +3 Xander and Camus instead.

Thats exactly what i thought yeah

And Infernal is something i always wait for since i kinda like Infernal Maps. Berkut is my favorite since its the only one that i've used out of the box strats though(Legion Infernal was so hilarious, its easier than Hard)

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

r u 4 real

That was the hardest map for me out of all the Infernal maps we've had D:

Clarisse and Legion tied for the easiest for me. At least i could see Legion is harder because i can't clear it with no SI,not like i ever did it to begin with

The thing about Legion Infernal is that, Legion in general is basically designed around damage control, and my squad happen to be exactly the kind that does damage control on that specific condition on Infernal really well. This makes it so that Infernal is the easiest of the three mode

In other words just use Cecilia

Just now, JSND said:

Clarisse and Legion tied for the easiest for me. At least i could see Legion is harder because i can't clear it with no SI,not like i ever did it to begin with

The thing about Legion Infernal is that, Legion in general is basically designed around damage control, and my squad happen to be exactly the kind that does damage control on that specific condition on Infernal really well. This makes it so that Infernal is the easiest of the three mode

In other words just use Cecilia

Interesting

I think the easiest for me was the Alm/Celica battle 

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Spoiler

DGDm9H7UwAIU1QM.jpg

Someone on reddit translated it onscreen for visual peeps:

feh-august-schedule.jpg

Kind of upset all the daily special maps won't be available till September.  Thought all these events were going till the end of August and no further.

Someone needs to show them how to make a calendar.  This is the ugliest calendar I have ever seen, with blocks overlapping each other and the dates overlapping blocks.  Spread it out IS.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Looks like pretty much every month in this game to me. I don't see anything particularly special that makes this an anniversary thing aside from that starter pack Hero Fest banner.

So...you don't see anything except two significant things?  Two login bonuses going on at the same time means twice as many daily orbs and they're going through the entire month unlike most months where they go off.  Hero fest is always a big deal.  And the calendar doesn't actually show everything.  It's forgetting about the 4* 3 swap.

Edited by Lushen

Just now, Lushen said:

...What is it then...?

Either way, the calendar is not just for events, that's only one of the four colors. 

As best as I can tell, that's a permanent feature coming for all banners starting after whichever date that switch happens (1.6 update?).