Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Good enough. I'd definitely use Arvis. 

Dawn Brigade banner? Micaiah, Sothe and two more to cover the colors that Micaiah didn't take. Also, Oliver as a TT or GHB. 

As long as I get Nolan, I'm happy.  I have a feeling Micaiah will be Blue for some reason.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope your children appreciate it. What does a -Atk Leo manifest as in real life?

Since most professions don't require attacking people, I think he'll be okay.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The BK is Ike's biggest rival though. If he's on a banner, he should come with RD Ike, not the DB, if you ask me.

Also, we have yet to see notable villains on banners. Reinhardt is like the only one and he's not even really a villain, is he? He's just not actually recruitable in the game he appears in.

Another thing, I would've thought that Camus and Xander would be units people would spend plenty of money for.

Rivals sure, but RD Ike so soon after PoR Ike seems unlikely, especially when we have 1 FE10 REP right now and Ike is included in the 4 current PoR reps. The Dawn Brigade makes sense since Micaiah is the other protagonist and he had a significant tie to her as well. He shouldn't necessarily be in a banner with the DB though I agree. If he appears with them it needs to be a GHB.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

So like... after seeing S!Camilla as the flying green mage and S!Corrin as the blue one. Who else thinks Tharja will be the red one in the winter banner?

It's actually quite possible. I hope it's Halloween/Witch/Yokai Sakura that gets that niche, if there's a Hoshidan Halloween event in October or something similar. Oh yeah, Oni Ryoma with Ryoma's Club too. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Doesn't seem that way in Heroes...

But we haven't seen a summonable villain since Reinhardt all those months ago, and until that changes, I'm inclined to think the BK will be a GHB.

Eldigan tho. If anything, Rein & Eldigan are the Camus characters of Jugdrals, although not only (there are also Arion and Ishtar for genealogy second generation) . Camus archetype is, you know, that honorable that is happen to be a strong boss because they have strong loyalty to the evil kingdoms, even if they doubt if they are in the wrong sometimes.Shiaraham, Byrce and Levail are good examples of Camuses from Tellius games. 

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope we get a flier with the Celica's Gale tome from FE13. Too bad Celica isn't a flier...

We need something to beat up the evil horses! 

The thing is people isn't going to stop using horse emblem over flier emblem because of these reason: 

1: Horse emblem have mages of all color in the gacha pool all the time, when flier emblem only have two mages and they are both seasonal. Not to mention, both blue horse mages have Dire Thunder. And if Aversa would come to the game anyway. she is a GHB, meaning she is seasonal too. 

2: Fliers doesn't have healers. 

As yiu can see teh biggest problem of running flier emblem is the limited-ness off mage fliers. The only hope is that Fe16 introduced canon mage fliers on the side of good so they will be permanently in thegacha pool. 

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have a feeling Micaiah will be Blue for some reason.

Because Light Magic has been synonymous with blue as Dark Magic has been with red. Wonder if she'll come with either Rexaura with useless DEF buff or Thani for bombing armors because you know, red armors are a thing.

But yes, Micaiah, Sothe, Edward, Nolan rounds out the banner. Leo, Laura and Aran don't make sense because we have multiples of the same color when we don't have to.

Now if we're doing 2 banners like with Alm's?.... well... it would probably still be those first 4 and the other 4 would be Elincia's Army or RD versions of some of Ike's other mercs. (Edward and Mia in two separate banners would be torture for me.)

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The thing is people isn't going to stop using horse emblem over flier emblem because of these reason: 

1: Horse emblem have mages of all color in the gacha pool all the time, when flier emblem only have two mages and they are both seasonal. Not to mention, both blue horse mages have Dire Thunder. And if Aversa would come to the game anyway. she is a GHB, meaning she is seasonal too. 

2: Fliers doesn't have healers. 

As yiu can see teh biggest problem of running flier emblem is the limited-ness off mage fliers. The only hope is that Fe16 introduced canon mage fliers on the side of good so they will be permanently in thegacha pool. 

You're right and this makes me sad :(

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Rivals sure, but RD Ike so soon after PoR Ike seems unlikely, especially when we have 1 FE10 REP right now and Ike is included in the 4 current PoR reps. The Dawn Brigade makes sense since Micaiah is the other protagonist and he had a significant tie to her as well. He shouldn't necessarily be in a banner with the DB though I agree. If he appears with them it needs to be a GHB.

What? PoR Ike was months ago, and look how fast we got three (almost four because CYL is coming up) different Lucinas. And three different Xanders. Hell, we got two Xanders within two months. I wouldn't put it past IS to release RD Ike around the same time as CYL Ike just to make money off his popularity.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I, uh, found this on youtube just now.

Wow, that's pretty dumb. xP That pronunciation of Lucina too, wtf...

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Because Light Magic has been synonymous with blue as Dark Magic has been with red. Wonder if she'll come with either Rexaura with useless DEF buff or Thani for bombing armors because you know, red armors are a thing.

Julia is green though......

@Anacybele I agree, the amount they play favorites is insane. Personally I wouldn't release a second Ike this soon, but I wouldn't have released a second anyone else either if it was up to me. Of course I say that knowing all my favorites aren't in the game yet, and won't be for a while, so maybe I'm just biased.

@Sunwoo That video is gold, I've got it running on loop now XD

Edited by immatx

9 minutes ago, immatx said:

I agree, the amount they play favorites is insane. Personally I wouldn't release a second Ike this soon, but I wouldn't have released a second anyone else either if it was up to me. Of course I say that knowing all my favorites aren't in the game yet, and won't be for a while, so maybe I'm just biased.

And the strange thing is, Xander isn't even one of the more popular Fates siblings, or even one of the more popular NOHR siblings. Leo and Camilla are the popular Nohr siblings and Takumi is also more popular than Xander.

Granted, Frederick isn't popular either though. So maybe it's a combination of popularity and developer bias. The devs may really like Xander and Frederick as personal favorite creations. Anyone like that would. I have favoritism for some of my own OCs too (particularly Bryan, Ralph, and Winfrey, the latter two of which are actually of the Awakening universe. Somehow I'm writing better Awakening OCs than Tellius ones. lol Though that could be because I have so many Tellius OCs that my focus has to be divided much more among them, whereas my Awakening OCs number far fewer and so they can each get more attention). So I really couldn't blame the devs there if that was the case.

I wouldn't complain if the devs had a soft spot for everyone's favorite Freddy Bear though. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

@DraceEmpressa Well, horse emblem could use a new green mage. Cecilia isn't really spectacular out of the box nor is she really that well min-maxed. She REALLY needs the cav buffs and SI investment. Problem is that there aren't really that many candidates that could cover that niche outside maybe SS's Selena, L'Arachel (if she's not Staff'd), Pheros or a seasonal variant. Tsubasa would most likely be a lance flying unit. 

As for flying healers, well, there's Elincia and they could have PoR Elincia be a flying healer while RD Elincia could be a red sword flying unit. Sumia could have a Dark Flier promotion and be a flying mage and there's Kiragi and Reina as possible flying bow units. 

Still...flying units as well as infantry and armors could really use more support. Horse emblem has become rather stale. 

@ Thani: Just make it effective against cavalry to punish horse emblem. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Heh, speculating about Tellius banners is fun but I'm not getting my hopes up high for Tellius :P: (I want surprise surprise).

I actually think Sacred Stones might get a chance this month but I'm not certain if it'd be a story chapter or a paralogue. Since we got SoV story chapter recently, I'm inclined to believe that we'll be getting a Paralogue instead, but Paralogues mean little additions, so eh...

If Valter actually gets a banner it'd be about existing units. However I'd definitely like units like Seth, Innes, L'Arachel and Saleh being added on a banner.

Still praying for a big Jugdral banner, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Considering Valter I'd be surprised if there wasn't a Sacred Stones banner at some point this month.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And the strange thing is, Xander isn't even one of the more popular Fates siblings, or even one of the more popular NOHR siblings. Leo and Camilla are the popular Nohr siblings and Takumi is also more popular than Xander.

I have a theory as to why we've gotten multiple variants of Xander. Veronica is secretly part of the Heroes development team. It almost makes too much sense if you ask me.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That pronunciation of Lucina too, wtf...

I guess that's just how a guy faking an Italian accent would pronounce her name

Anyway,

DGG9invVYAAlfKJ.jpg

22 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Hey, it's Sagemaster15. He's made a couple of memes about Sacred Stones constantly getting forgotten.

Plus Wrys was cast into his Miitopia LP. :P

About the Lucina pronunciation, I remember the Japanese announcer for Smash pronounces it "Loo-CHEE-nuh," if I'm not mistaken, whereas the English one goes for "Loo-SEE-nuh," meaning that in Japan at least it's probably meant to be pronounced with a pseudo-Italian inflection. But yeah, that video's pretty funny.

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

@DraceEmpressa Well, horse emblem could use a new green mage. Cecilia isn't really spectacular out of the box nor is she really that well min-maxed. She REALLY needs the cav buffs and SI investment. Problem is that there aren't really that many candidates that could cover that niche outside maybe SS's Selena, L'Arachel (if she's not Staff'd), Pheros or a seasonal variant. 

As for flying healers, well, there's Elincia and they could have PoR Elincia be a flying healer while RD Elincia could be a red sword flying unit. Sumia could have a Dark Flier promotion and be a flying mage and there's Kiragi and Reina as possible flying bow units. 

Still...flying units as well as infantry and armors could really use more support. Horse emblem has become rather stale. 

@ Thani: Just make it effective against cavalry to punish horse emblem. 

Same with Leo actually, people just smack blade tomes on them because they are horsies and would be ditched once there is better horsies with better speed, unlike Olwen who already have solid spd, who can work blade tome better because even if her atk is saddening, she had said spd. What is needed for blade tome is just spd and sitting on flier or horsies. That is all. 

Since Summer Leo is still a red tome unit but infantry, I can't see anything stopping them to put seasonal Takumi on  a kinshi and is still a bow unit. Because Priestess Takumi will never happen no much how many fans asked for it. 

Again, other than covering all colors to cover blade tomes, horse emblem has the Thracia siblings, and the problem is, is there any other tome with brave effect like Dire Thunder in the franchise? That's what needed for people to stop using horse emblem

But yeah, I could totally see Thani being a 14 MT wolf tome, not to mention Miaciah hopefullyhas better stat than Robin, Raigh or Ursula 

1 minute ago, Johann said:

I guess that's just how a guy faking an Italian accent would pronounce her name

Anyway,

DGG9invVYAAlfKJ.jpg

Nice! Time to release again the FOUR RIDERS.

This time featuring Berkut instead of Camus. Damn I need an assist for him! RAEG

Well, I guess male Robin is my bonus unit this week. I don't have anyone else (fully trained up) in that image other than Hana, and my male Robin is more optimized than she is.