• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As best as I can tell, that's a permanent feature coming for all banners starting after whichever date that switch happens (1.6 update?).

august 7, I believe

34 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As best as I can tell, that's a permanent feature coming for all banners starting after whichever date that switch happens (1.6 update?).

Seriously?  I kind of assumed it was a time exclusive.  Seems a little silly to get more 4*s than 3*s  If this is the case, it hints at 6*s or some other game mechanic that justifies weaving 3*s out of the game.  

34 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Seriously?  I kind of assumed it was a time exclusive.  Seems a little silly to get more 4*s than 3*s  If this is the case, it hints at 6*s or some other game mechanic that justifies weaving 3*s out of the game.  

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Not really. Just means the 4* pool is growing while the 3* pool isn't. At this point, like a lot of people, I already have every 3*, so aside from ones with useful SI, 3* pulls are worthless to me now.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Building Infernal maps is actually the most likely reason why they're doing Legion first so that they can buy some time to get a few more Infernal maps lined up afterwards.

Especially considering Lloyd's Infernal map was a pushover.

They could have just given us another pushover map. Pony teams will bulldoze whatever they come up with.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

They could have just given us another pushover map. Pony teams will bulldoze whatever they come up with.

Which is probably why they're giving us existing Infernal maps instead of new ones.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

I guess they figured it was easier to swap the 3* and 4* chance, since we haven't gotten a single new 3* since release and they show no signs of adding any 3*s any time soon.  Maybe when we get version 2.0 they'll add more 3*s, but who knows when that will come.

Adding 6*s would be way to much of a power creep this early in the lifespan of the game.  It's not even a year old yet, and I don't want all my 5*s becoming obsolete overnight.

I wonder if they'll change the summoning animation to differentiate the 4* and 5* summons.  As far as I know, they just have the puff of smoke to indicate them and that means only 36% of the time, there will be a different summoning video, and now it's a sign that you're getting a dud.  It seems like maybe they should add something to the 5*.

Edited by Rezzy

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Yeah I feel that pain, the whole seasonal mage flier is really such an orb train (I wish this was after the summoning changes/free first summon change)

Also your phone is working again?

And yeah my lack of 5 star is showing on my main account with the Assault maps. I think I'll struggle whenever Arena Assault comes, I only have a few good 5 stars. I wish it was more like Tempest Trials where I can use them in the next arena battle, so at least I'll have a better chance.

Yeah they just want to exhaust your orbs so you can spend on the other amazing banners, but I'm not wasting mine!!! All I need is that flier. I hate sniping but it got me Summer Robin yesterday so I'll be doing it again for S!Corrin. If there are orbs left over after I've pulled for Grey, Celica, Delthea (NOT +ATK/-SPD), Sonia (Maybe), Ike and Genny then I'll go back for the other units as a bonus. Otherwise pass. Also no, my phone is likely toast. Just that these events are too good to pass up.

Spoiler

I'm on an (extremely slow) emulator, my nephew has an iPhone he hardly uses, but it needs to be reset because he's missing 4 gigs of space that's being taken up by literally nothing. My aunt has all the passwords and stuff though so she has to do it but things have been super busy around here so it's out of the question for now.

55 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess they figured it was easier to swap the 3* and 4* chance, since we haven't gotten a single new 3* since release and they show no signs of adding any 3*s any time soon.

Yeah I agree with this. 

Hopefully I can pull a flipping Eirika for once in my life

26 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Yeah I agree with this. 

Hopefully I can pull a flipping Eirika for once in my life

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

u can have one of mine

I got a -Atk 5* Friday.

And maybe I can pull Titania at last. I never pulled her and I pull mostly greens these days looking for her or 5 star Camilla to feed her Brave Axe+ to Freddy or some other 5 star axe that I want to keep. I have two 5 star green tomes already, so I'm not looking for them as much, but Julia or a 5 star Soren would be appreciated, even if I don't like him much.

On another note, my Horse Emblem team is coming along nicely. I've done everything I can on it for now.

Spoiler

mvygegw.png IhLOVoD.png

84FxQzS.png rWODefc.png

Freddy: +Def, -Spd
Reiny: +Def, -HP
Stahl: +Def, -Res
Camus: Neutral, of course

Yes, that's a lot of +Def. XD This is why I'm building them into the tankiest horse team ever.

And yeah, Camus really needs some work, but I've no idea what to give him aside from maybe Reposition like Freddy and Reiny up there. I only gave Reiny Lancebreaker 1 because I didn't feel like promoting either of my Arthurs to get the second one. They were both 3 star. And I'll be pulling more greens eventually as I said above. I actually need more axes than anything right now now that I think about it lol

Titania because she's cool

Camilla for Brave Axe+ to give Freddy

Gunter for Hone Cav for Freddy

Arthur for Lancebreaker 2 for Reiny

Yeah. :P Also wish someone at 4 star could give Quick Reposte 3 for Stahl... And of course, still need Armored Blow 3 on Freddy and Fury 3 on Reiny as well.

Also, I do remember I originally didn't want to give Reiny a breaker, but I thought more about it, and decided it might be a good idea after all. And I happened to have Lancebreaker handy.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And maybe I can pull Titania at last. I never pulled her and I pull mostly greens these days looking for her or 5 star Camilla to feed her Brave Axe+ to Freddy or some other 5 star axe that I want to keep. I have two 5 star green tomes already, so I'm not looking for them as much, but Julia or a 5 star Soren would be appreciated, even if I don't like him much.

On another note, my Horse Emblem team is coming along nicely. I've done everything I can on it for now.

Reveal hidden contents

mvygegw.png IhLOVoD.png

84FxQzS.png rWODefc.png

Freddy: +Def, -Spd
Reiny: +Def, -HP
Stahl: +Def, -Res
Camus: Neutral, of course

Yes, that's a lot of +Def. XD This is why I'm building them into the tankiest horse team ever.

And yeah, Camus really needs some work, but I've no idea what to give him aside from maybe Reposition like Freddy and Reiny up there. I only gave Reiny Lancebreaker 1 because I didn't feel like promoting either of my Arthurs to get the second one. They were both 3 star. And I'll be pulling more greens eventually as I said above. I actually need more axes than anything right now now that I think about it lol

Titania because she's cool

Camilla for Brave Axe+ to give Freddy

Gunter for Hone Cav for Freddy

Arthur for Lancebreaker 2 for Reiny

Yeah. :P Also wish someone at 4 star could give Quick Reposte 3 for Stahl... And of course, still need Armored Blow 3 on Freddy and Fury 3 on Reiny as well.

Also, I do remember I originally didn't want to give Reiny a breaker, but I thought more about it, and decided it might be a good idea after all. And I happened to have Lancebreaker handy.

Interesting team. How's Stahl working out? I kind of want to use him because I really like him, but I haven't gotten him in a while.

I've been hoping for a Camilla/Raven for Brave Axe too lol. I want to give Cherche a chance on my Flier Emblem.

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Interesting team. How's Stahl working out? I kind of want to use him because I really like him, but I haven't gotten him in a while.

I've been hoping for a Camilla/Raven for Brave Axe too lol. I want to give Cherche a chance on my Flier Emblem.

Stahl's awesome, imo. He's like Freddy, but with a sword and slightly faster. And his Ruby Sword helps out the other three guys I have nicely, because it lets him be sure he can smash green mages into oblivion, and they're the biggest threat (Camus and Reiny are both blue while Freddy's res is just so bad that nearly any mage can kill him easily if given the chance).

The only problem will be certain mages because, well, all of these guys sans Reinhardt have crappy res. xP

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Stahl's awesome, imo. He's like Freddy, but with a sword and slightly faster. And his Ruby Sword helps the other three guys I have out nicely, because it lets him be sure he can smash green mages into oblivion, and they're the biggest threat (Camus and Reiny are both blue while Freddy's res is just so bad that nearly any mage can kill him easily if given the chance).

The only problem will be certain mages because, well, all of these guys sans Reinhardt have crappy res. xP

Ah, I see.Turns out I have a good version of him, so I'll start training that one up.

My Flier team has that mage problem too but probably to a lesser degree. Unbuffed, my Palla has the highest res at 26.

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Ah, I see.Turns out I have a good version of him, so I'll start training that one up.

Stahl might be the bottom of the barrel for cavalry, but the floor is so high with cavalry that it really doesn't matter all that much (as long as you have buffs).

I recommend

Stahl [+Atk, -Res/HP] (Ruby Sword+, Reposition, Moonbow/Luna/Bonfire, Life and Death 3/Fury 3, Weaponbreaker 3, Hone Cavalry/Fortify Cavalry)

if you have the resources. The build serves as a green slayer with decent match-ups against swords if running Swordbreaker, but you can use Axebreaker or G Tomebreaker if your team has trouble with those.

Fury doesn't really synergize that well at all with Lancebreaker 1 for Rein.

You deactivate it as soon as you attack once.

The atk boost is equal to atk +3. The def and res boost shouldn't even matter since you're trying to one round people with Rein. And Rein is going to be doubled most of the time anyway. The HP damage ain't worth it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Fury doesn't really synergize that well at all with Lancebreaker 1.

How long did it take for you to make this revolutionary discovery?

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

How long did it take for you to make this revolutionary discovery?

This is a comment for Ana. All I am telling her is that investing in Fury for Rein is counterproductive to putting a Quadding skill for a "spd doesn't matter" horse.

You can tone down the sass.

Edited by shadowofchaos

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Stahl might be the bottom of the barrel for cavalry, but the floor is so high with cavalry that it really doesn't matter all that much (as long as you have buffs).

I recommend

Stahl [+Atk, -Res/HP] (Ruby Sword+, Reposition, Moonbow/Luna/Bonfire, Life and Death 3/Fury 3, Weaponbreaker 3, Hone Cavalry/Fortify Cavalry)

if you have the resources. The build serves as a green slayer with decent match-ups against swords if running Swordbreaker, but you can use Axebreaker or G Tomebreaker if your team has trouble with those.

Luckily my Stahl is Atk+/HP-. I have most resources (missing Fury) for that build, so I'll see if I can do it.

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Fury doesn't really synergize that well at all with Lancebreaker 1 for Rein.

The atk boost is equal to atk +3. The def and res boost shouldn't even matter since you're trying to one round people with Rein. And Rein is going to be doubled most of the time anyway. The HP damage ain't worth it.

Well I wasn't going to leave him with just Lancebreaker 1 forever. Eventually he'll get LB2 and LB3...

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

This is a comment for Ana. All I am telling her is that investing in Fury for Rein is counterproductive to putting a Quadding skill for a "spd doesn't matter" horse.

Eh. Fury + Quick Riposte is a thing. There's not too much of an issue with Fury and a Weaponbreaker unless you're expecting to need it for multiple rounds of combat.

I mean, sure the SP could be used for something like Attack +3, which is probably a bit better of a filler skill for Reinhardt, but if you don't have it, you don't have it.