Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Oh I meant that the live announcement didn't have anything about it. Unless they plan on suprising us, then it's easy to assume that the new banner won't be here for a while.

Nohrian Summer was first introduced in that stream, remember. I suppose they didn't want to get ahead of themselves and show off what the next new character banner(s) that will follow NS will be.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

58 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I agree, it's quite painful to do the same maps over and over to finish a unit build. I'm trying to give my new Eirika 3 different builds and doing CC.1+2 only nets me about 275 SP while I need like 6k.

I feel the same pain, I have done the 9-10 gauntlet about eight times. Due to  completing the other chain challenges the day it cane  out. My strategy is to get most SP for three different team, while mixing up the composition to  make things interesting

Edited by Jingle Jangle

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

I agree, it's quite painful to do the same maps over and over to finish a unit build. I'm trying to give my new Eirika 3 different builds and doing CC.1+2 only nets me about 275 SP while I need like 6k.

Pull Gray from the TT Banner in the next few days~

38 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Considering my luck I'm pretty sure I'll get one while trying to pull for Celica on that banner, but yeah Sword Valor will come in handy while training all the sword units I have. 

On that note I hope IS releases Bantu with Breath Valor or something to train my dragons faster (or Myrrh with Hone dragons, that would be nice too).

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

The Free Pull thing starts up on the 7th, right?

I hope that sticks around for a while, can't so no to even a single free roll~

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

The Free Pull thing starts up on the 7th, right?

I hope that sticks around for a while, can't so no to even a single free roll~

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Nohrian Summer was first introduced in that stream, remember. I suppose they didn't want to get ahead of themselves and show off what the next new character banner(s) that will follow NS will be.

Yeah, if they annouced their future banner (unless they aren't too appealing like the Roy/Lilina/Cecilia Banner) they would hurt the game's earnings

Edited by Troykv

30 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I was looking through Gamepress to see who has the highest Atk, and eventually got to Draug and noticed he only had 30 Def. I was confused, til I realized it was actually Luke...

Draug's face is way prettier than Luke's. How the hell did you confuse them?

Huh, that's a first. I just got matched with a team I fought before in arena. I expect something like this to happen in the very upper level of arena not around level 40, 4* Anna, M!Corrin, Felicia, and M!Robin where only Felicia has an inherited skill -- Seal Spd 3 for those wondering. Figured there would be less people up there as it would be more competitive while around my level, there would be a bunch more teams.

What was more interesting was that it was also on the same map, the desert map with water in the middle, and right after I fought them. What are the chances?

Unfortunately, I didn't screenshot it and even then, someone could say I just took a screenshot and waited a couple of minutes to take another one because I'm that pathetic of a human being that I'd have to stoop to dishonesty to make small talk.

The enemy team was from left to right, Lucina, Takumi, bunny Chrom, and Abel under the username... Kiran. I had to do a double take when I saw them again like, "Is this the same team I just fought?" Sure enough, when I did the same strategy I used to defeat them, M!Corrin would have ended up doing the same 14 damage to bunny Chrom on a defense tile needing Felicia to debuff his speed and defense so he could do 21x2.

Well, at least bunny Chrom was the same. Don't remember the others since they simply died compared to bunny Chrom where I had to think about what to do exactly to take him out in one-go instead of having M!Corrin just smack him for a couple of turns. And I didn't pay attention to what the username was before which might not help since there are million players who stuck with Kiran as their username. It'd be even crazier if two different accounts had the exact same units with the exact same boon and banes at the exact same level.

Kind of hilarious using the same positioning and having the AI do the exact same thing. Bait Abel with M!Corrin while Anna stood behind him, Felicia baited everyone else with M!Robin next to her. Abel gets counter-killed after he gets close enough for M!Corrin to move out and let Anna take his place, Felicia baits Takumi close for M!Robin, Takumi charges M!Robin's Bonfire, Lucina gets nuked because of that -- don't blame me, blame Takumi, my dear --, everyone moves out so Takumi only targets M!Robin who counter kills him, and then bunny Chrom is left alone to fight M!Corrin (and Felicia).

Edited by Kaden

Man... I actually got off my sorry butt and did all of the tier 10 quests early this month. I always seem to wait until the last few days. Now I don't have that monster looming over me, and I'm free to waste my stamina on the Tempest and other activities. XD 

I'm super psyched for the free summoning. I don't care if it's only one free summon. Free is free!!! Plus with the switched 4 star and 3 stars, this will probably be my opportunity to get the remaining 4 stars I don't have. I think I'm only missing Mathilda, Roderick, and Lukas... I really REALLY want Lukas. 

It's pretty interesting that Raven Sophia at *4 with the exact same build as *5 Sophia with her default tome actually only does SLIGHTLY worse (she loses a bit more, but only wins BARELY less). The raven tome really is made for her.

So... I feel like I've asked this before. Who are the best Raven users of each color?

Sophia -M!Robin? - Soren/Merric/Boey/M!Robin?

• Soren's defense is bad for bows
  • Merric/Boey's Res is bad for mages
  • so F!Robin?

Also... has anyone EVER seen Raven Nino? Does she even exist?

Edited by Zeo

32 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I really REALLY want Lukas.

If only there was a way to give away units. I managed to snag 3 of him each from unrelated banners. Our meeting really was fortuitous.

Anyway, all I'll say is that +Def Lukas with his default Fortress Def is like the best thing ever if you want a physical wall. 5* +Def, -Spd Lukas has been really helpful for the recent Tempest Trials, Kozaki trials, and the Chain Challenges I've done since he no-sells most swords, lances, archers, and thieves. His default Obstruct is pretty useful at times too. And then there's Ignis. 36 damage on top of his 43 total attack and he charges it pretty quickly since almost everything doubles him and usually, it's for 0x2 or some minor damage.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

If only there was a way to give away units. I managed to snag 3 of him each from unrelated banners. Our meeting really was fortuitous.

Anyway, all I'll say is that +Def Lukas with his default Fortress Def is like the best thing ever if you want a physical wall. 5* +Def, -Spd Lukas has been really helpful for the recent Tempest Trials, Kozaki trials, and the Chain Challenges I've done since he no-sells most swords, lances, archers, and thieves. His default Obstruct is pretty useful at times too. And then there's Ignis. 36 damage on top of his 43 total attack and he charges it pretty quickly since almost everything doubles him and usually, it's for 0x2 or some minor damage.

If you have a +Def Lukas, maybe you could try taking off Fortress Def for something else? He already has 41 Def. He can be even more offensive than he already is.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

My heart is melting. I need him in my life! I've really been hurting for a good infantry non-mage blue. I've got lots of mages, but we're pretty limited on infantry lances. Donnel's not bad. Sharena isn't either, but she doesn't fill the role I need her to. I need the great wall of Lukas.