• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I keep one copy of every hero I get, regardless of boon/bane or usefulness. I swap out the hero I keep if I get the same one with a better boon/bane combo.

For the extras:

I keep the ones I might need for SI or use them if I have the relevant heroes.

I merge the ones with no beneficial skills, or skills that are avl lower (particularly for 5*).

I send home the ones I see no need for or that I have lots of copies of.

Pretty easy system, though my barracks has been expanded a fair bit. I think I'm up to 450 now, but I'm not f2p.

Edited by Cute Chao

54 minutes ago, immatx said:

What do y'all do with your extra heroes? I've been sitting on the max for a couple months now just holding onto them. I don't want to merge them and then regret it but sending them home seems like a waste.....

If they are 5*, I merge them or I just let them sit there if it is a not unit I care about. I have a lot of 5* healers that needs to be merged together to save space. Anything 4* and below are skill and Feather fodder, as well as merging fodder if it is a unit I use frequently. For GHB units, I plan to merge them someday when I can get all of them to 5*.

Edited by XRay

11 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Today, in 10th Stratum, I met a Nino with 24 max hp.

O.O

She tried her best. Maybe this Nino was born prematurely or something.

15 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

So how would Draug interact with Luke? I guess he would be petty upset that someone not only stole his looks, also is twenty pounds lighter. Sure there are characters in the series that looks similar, but in the same game.

Draug canonically become Archanea Chuck Norris when Luke shows his face

I doubt he have time to bother with that kind of small things lol

1 hour ago, DehNutCase said:

O.O

This wasn't the 10th Stratum (wanna say it was the 9th), but I once ran into this in the Training Tower.

Spoiler

UupvhtB.jpg

2 hours ago, immatx said:

What do y'all do with your extra heroes? I've been sitting on the max for a couple months now just holding onto them. I don't want to merge them and then regret it but sending them home seems like a waste.....

Depends really. If it's a unit I wanna train one day then I'll keep them around, and if I have multiples of them then it depends on two things: do they have good Skill Inheritance worthy skills or skills that are hard to get otherwise? Can this version of the hero be any better than the one I already have? Are they even any good in the first place?

Though it does create some problems when you can't answer some of those questions. I still have 5 Boey, Mae, and Caeda from my last big pulling session in June that I just don't know what to do with, because they don't have good natures (+ Spd -Def, +Res -Att, and +Def -Res respectively), but they have skills worth inheriting (Renewal, Desperation, and Fortify Fliers), but at the same time I'm not as invested in them as I am the units I did get as 5* and train (Peri, Fae, and Sakura).

...of course I have sent home one 5* on one occasion. 5* Rebecca. And only because I am anything but invested in her. Only reason I still have the one I trained is because I've yet to train my +Att -Spd Bridelia, but believe me once I get her properly trained, merged, and outfitted, Rebecca is going the way of the lord after the endgame: home.

2 hours ago, immatx said:

Depends really. If it's a unit I wanna train one day then I'll keep them around, and if I have multiples of them then it depends on two things: do they have good Skill Inheritance worthy skills or skills that are hard to get otherwise? Can this version of the hero be any better than the one I already have? Are they even any good in the first place?

Though it does create some problems when you can't answer some of those questions. I still have 5 Boey, Mae, and Caeda from my last big pulling session in June that I just don't know what to do with, because they don't have good natures (+ Spd -Def, +Res -Att, and +Def -Res respectively), but they have skills worth inheriting (Renewal, Desperation, and Fortify Fliers), but at the same time I'm not as invested in them as I am the units I did get as 5* and train (Peri, Fae, and Sakura).

...of course I have sent home one 5* on one occasion. 5* Rebecca. And only because I am anything but invested in her. Only reason I still have the one I trained is because I've yet to train my +Att -Spd Bridelia, but believe me once I get her properly trained, merged, and outfitted, Rebecca is going the way of the lord after the endgame: home.

2 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

O.O

That Nino came from a world where Jaffar developed no close connection to her and after assassinating Zephiel, promptly killed Nino. Yet her essence endured, and she was summoned into Heroes shortly after her death, soon enough that her soul clung to her body still via the summoning, albeit in an unstable and weakened state.

59 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

This wasn't the 10th Stratum (wanna say it was the 9th), but I once ran into this in the Training Tower.

And she was summoned into Heroes right after Niles unloaded his quiver into her organs on Conquest.

You never know when the heroes are going to be pulled out of their home worlds. Nobody knows that Ike didn't leave Tellius after RD- he was summoned away instead. Similarly, Chrom was never killed by Robin in Lucina's future, he was about to kill Validar, but poof! Robin got possessed by Validar immediately thereafter- it's why Future Past doesn't feature Validar at all. The entire Belhalla Massacre is a hoax by the way.

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh boy, grinding SP at max level is a chore, even with Double SP.  Hinoka and Spring Camilla really need SI.

I need Hinoka and S. Corrin. I wish I had your luck. I am at a 3.75% pity rate right now and the sessions I get have at most one blue orb. It's entirely possible that I'll get spooked by a forced red or green pull...

Yeah I do wish grinding SP were easier at max level. My S. Camilla has 4.4k SP lol

Does anyone have estimated date for when the next banner will arrive? It can't be more than a week away right?

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh boy, grinding SP at max level is a chore, even with Double SP.  Hinoka and Spring Camilla really need SI.

It was really bad that I let Hinoka learn Defiant Def 3, and Cami learn Live for Bounty and Defiant Spd 3. What was I thinking...

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I get the feeling the French localization team actually looked at the Japanese text when translating because they are also the only language that translated Reinhardt's "Right Hand of the Thunder God" instead of "Thunder's Hammer".

Explain to me how you can merge different characters together.

The name wasn't "Thunder's Fist"?

15 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Does anyone have estimated date for when the next banner will arrive? It can't be more than a week away right?

It was really bad that I let Hinoka learn Defiant Def 3, and Cami learn Live for Bounty and Defiant Spd 3. What was I thinking...

Who knows when the next one will drop, it could be as early as next week or as late as when the Summer Banner ends.

I made the same mistake, but it might have been before SI was added.  I don't remember when I got her.

13 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Alm's Army and Celica's Army went up almost two weeks (13 days) after Ylissean Summer went up. If the next banner(s) does the same, then August 10th is the earliest we can expect it. Though considering the Hero Fest banner is already going up on that day followed by the next Tempest Trials starting the following day, we might have to wait a few extra days for the new banner(s) this time.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You never know when the heroes are going to be pulled out of their home worlds. Nobody knows that Ike didn't leave Tellius after RD- he was summoned away instead.

But we've got PoR Ike, not RD Ike, as of yet at least. Once we get RD Ike it'll all start making sense.

48 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm with you on this one. You never know how wonderful the huge amount of SP you get upon level up is until you've got a painfully low amount of SP and a max level unit. The water and the well thing, as it seems.

Just now, Extrasolar said:

I'm with you on this one. You never know how wonderful the huge amount of SP you get upon level up is until you've got a painfully low amount of SP and a max level unit. The water and the well thing, as it seems.

Gotta love how I get SI for people like daddy Michalis and Nowi AFTER they hit level 40

Welp!

52 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I did the Chapter 1-2 chain challenge on normal to get SP on my S!Corrin and I averaged around 300 SP per run. Just make sure to surrender on the tenth map.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Who knows when the next one will drop, it could be as early as next week or as late as when the Summer Banner ends.

I made the same mistake, but it might have been before SI was added.  I don't remember when I got her.

If they plan to do the same thing as they did last time, I'm assuming it'll be around next week.

I made that mistake after. I have no idea what I was doing.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Alm's Army and Celica's Army went up almost two weeks (13 days) after Ylissean Summer went up. If the next banner(s) does the same, then August 10th is the earliest we can expect it. Though considering the Hero Fest banner is already going up on that day followed by the next Tempest Trials starting the following day, we might have to wait a few extra days for the new banner(s) this time.

Zero announcement about any sort of new banner too. My expectations are a little lowered.

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Zero announcement about any sort of new banner too. My expectations are a little lowered.

To be fair, we didn't know Alm's Army and Celica's Army were even coming until the day before (July 12th). Just because they've said nothing about the next new characters banner up to this point doesn't mean that one (or two) aren't coming in the next week or two.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

To be fair, we didn't know Alm's Army and Celica's Army were even coming until the day before (July 12th). Just because they've said nothing about the next new characters banner up to this point doesn't mean that one (or two) aren't coming in the next week or two.

Oh I meant that the live announcement didn't have anything about it. Unless they plan on suprising us, then it's easy to assume that the new banner won't be here for a while.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I agree, it's quite painful to do the same maps over and over to finish a unit build. I'm trying to give my new Eirika 3 different builds and doing CC.1+2 only nets me about 275 SP while I need like 6k.