tumblr_p1nvloQqAl1wxhzx3o2_1280.png

@Zeo Welp. Looks like Lyn Emblem is complete for my main account. I just did a full pull (3 reds, 1 green, 1 colorless) and colorless was what I picked last. 

....and she's +HP/-Spd. Figures. I've had a few -Spd 5 stars in a row on my main now... At least I have both the colourless brides in my main account now.

I wanted the red units though since i had none of them, but at least I got a 4star +Atk/-Res Athena out of it! @DefaultBeep (maybe @Vaximillian ?) Pretty much ideal Athena yay! Can't seem to pull a +Spd one but at least she has a proper boon now instead of a weird +Res/-Def.

Second account....had nothing actually. Summoned 7 units (didn't open 2 blue orbs in the second session) but at least I got a 4 star neutral Wrys! I actually needed a Wrys.

Oh I finally got a +Atk Merric (4 star) @Rafiel's Aria! .....but he's -Spd but I guess it's something.

More interested in new year's banner though so I think this is enough. (Also running out of space again in 2nd account so I might stop and not look for a 5 star...)

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's see if this banner's like the last one

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

5* Elise (FREE PULL WHAT? A dupe sure, but she has LtS, Recover + and I already have a suboptimal one. This one's got +HP/-Def. Is that worth it?), 4* Cherche (+Def/-Res. If only she were +Atk), 3* Hinata (Fury 3 exists at least), 4* Wendy (Units I keep pulling: Wendy. I'd love if that were Shanna. +HP/-Atk), 4* Abel (+HP/-Spd. Swordbreaker 3 it is)

First pull. I'm honestly impressed. That's the second time.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Athena is cool! Too bad I have never got her yet. Make her matter and not a waste of orbs!

I will! 

She's probably the closest I'll get to an Ayra/Mia anyway. (Sorry Lon'qu you are not a female myrmidon but I will build you up someday!)

Also getting -Spd Bride Lyn makes me wish I gave Elise the Wrathful Staff Gravity+ upgrade instead of Dazzling upgrade.... 

I mean I say that but I'll probably use Bride Lyn anyway. 

Pulled red and green Orbs. Goals were any of the Red Focus units, Amelia and Gunnthrá.
After 37 Orbs the only 5* was Spring!Chrom which went straight into feather hell because I cannot be bothered by Seasonal units like him. Didn't even get a single copy of Selena or Barst which I need for Reposition.

4 Days left to get TT Orbs and whatever Daily supply that is left till the end of the event.

image.png

image.png

tried even more, had a lot more attempts than just this. Over 350 orbs so far and have none of the Winter’s Envoy unit’s. With it ending in a few days I highly doubt I will get anything, and I really don’t have many ways to get orbs at this point without purchasing. 

Man, this banner was being so super annoying. I do like over a dozen sessions, and a grand total of four greens came up. This is why I hate pulling green.

I just wanted Gunnthra in addition to a new Ryoma that wasn't freaking -Spd...

Thankfully, my persistence paid off though!

VzYrr6P.png

PRETTY PONY PRINCESS CAME! I'm gonna give her so much love. :3 If they weren't the same color, I'd S support her with Frederick too, but both are green, so Seth still works better there.

She's +Def, -Res, so not optimal, but that doesn't hurt a lot and I'm gonna make her work anyway! She's so pretty pretty pretty! Kinda wish her eyes didn't always look so sleepy/tired in her art, but yeah.

Ryoma never came, and instead I wound up with a second Sigurd who I just merged into my original, but maybe I'll try for him tomorrow or something. See how I feel then.

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I wanted the red units though since i had none of them, but at least I got a 4star +Atk/-Res Athena out of it! @DefaultBeep (maybe @Vaximillian ?) Pretty much ideal Athena yay! Can't seem to pull a +Spd one but at least she has a proper boon now instead of a weird +Res/-Def.

Nice! I remember back when all I had was a +Res/-Atk Athena, heh. Now I have like 6 of her, including a +Spd/-Res. Are you thinking about promoting this one? Or are you gonna try to wait for maybe a +Spd/-Res one instead?

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nice! I remember back when all I had was a +Res/-Atk Athena, heh. Now I have like 6 of her, including a +Spd/-Res. Are you thinking about promoting this one? Or are you gonna try to wait for maybe a +Spd/-Res one instead?

Well she'll be in the backburner for a while so just going to be level 40 4 star for a while. If +Spd comes before her turn to upgrade then great :D

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well she'll be in the backburner for a while so just going to be level 40 4 star for a while. If +Spd comes before her turn to upgrade then great :D

Me: Oh, I got enough free orbs to summon again. Let's go try for Ryoma one more time. At least red is a color that pretty much always--

*summoning session has no red*

OH COME THE HELL ON!

;_;

I got Bride Lyn instead. At least she's new. And has good IVs. +Spd, -HP. Dat speed will make her one hell of a Wrathful hitter.

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Oh I finally got a +Atk Merric (4 star) @Rafiel's Aria! .....but he's -Spd but I guess it's something.

Aw man... RIP. +ATK is fabulous! ...but -SPD really hurts him. You can see how he works out. Maybe he'll be a better Rein counter with the extra RES, but he'll be even more of an enemy phase unit than a player phase unit. But congrats though. The world always needs more Merrics. I'm honestly surprised I didn't get one considering I pulled so many greens. XD

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I’m running a +Atk - Res +1 Athena right now, and she’s doing quite well with that combo. She has 51 Atk and 48 Spd with +Spd Wo Dao, Fury 3 and the Speed seal. That’s pretty much enough speed for me, though if I can ever get her Flashing Blade I’d definitely hope for a +Spd one. 

Edited by Eridras

I finally got around to doing all of the developer maps, so here's another pull.

1. 4* Camilla: Finally got her after playing since the beginning. Probably not going to use her.
  2. 3* Eliwood: Bleh.
  3. 4* Gaius: No thank you, RNG.
  4. 4* Catria: Luna fodder.
  5. 5* Spring Lucina: Awesome! Another Lucina, even if not in her original form. Unfortunately, her IVs are +Res/-Spd, which seems to be continuing a disappointing trend of my recent 5* units having terrible banes.

After 55 orbs this is kind of a disappointment. I got a good 5* unit, but her IVs rather ruin her.

55 orbs later and I managed to get a dupe Sigurd (+res/-hp) and a new unit in Elise! She's +atk/-spd which is good and bad but she's cavalry so -spd doesn't really matter. I would've liked to get the new green cav but I hate pulling greens and I would like to save my orbs for the next banner.
Overall, pretty happy with the result this banner

15 hours ago, mcsilas said:

tumblr_p1nvloQqAl1wxhzx3o2_1280.png

Lyn, your dress is beautiful.  I wish I could have one like that, but wedding dresses are like $1000 for some reason.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Man, this banner was being so super annoying. I do like over a dozen sessions, and a grand total of four greens came up. This is why I hate pulling green.

I just wanted Gunnthra in addition to a new Ryoma that wasn't freaking -Spd...

Thankfully, my persistence paid off though!

VzYrr6P.png

PRETTY PONY PRINCESS CAME! I'm gonna give her so much love. :3 If they weren't the same color, I'd S support her with Frederick too, but both are green, so Seth still works better there.

She's +Def, -Res, so not optimal, but that doesn't hurt a lot and I'm gonna make her work anyway! She's so pretty pretty pretty! Kinda wish her eyes didn't always look so sleepy/tired in her art, but yeah.

Ryoma never came, and instead I wound up with a second Sigurd who I just merged into my original, but maybe I'll try for him tomorrow or something. See how I feel then.

I know what you mean.  I kept getting no Green pentagrams.

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Arcanite@Anime27Arts@Sophie

I got her accidentally, when there were no Greens in the bunch.

UZiaBfW.png?1

I also got Bunny Chrom, who I didn't have before, so I can fill out the catalog a bit.

OxjY9jL.png?1

After getting down to my last pull, I finally got who I was looking for.

1wFUK8K.png?1

She's +Atk-Res.  The -Res isn't ideal, but far better than the sort of natures I usually get.  I think I'll even give her blessing to Titania, since they can buff each other pretty well.  I'm debating whether to give her a Blade Tome, or just keep her with Blizzard.

I also got a 4* Titania, which I can use to merge into Mega Titania.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I know what you mean.  I kept getting no Green pentagrams.

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Arcanite@Anime27Arts@Sophie

I got her accidentally, when there were no Greens in the bunch.

Green hell is the worst.

Is your Fjorm –Atk? You’ve got a reputation to uphold. Kidding, that’s all really cool. I want Gunnthrá too.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Green hell is the worst.

Is your Fjorm –Atk? You’ve got a reputation to uphold. Kidding, that’s all really cool. I want Gunnthrá too.

I think she's +HP-Def, so effectively neutral.  The 4* Titania I got was -Atk, though.

Gunnthra has the worst possible dress to wear when trying to ride a horse.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So you started to shake off your curse, didn’t you? At least she rides side saddle.

Don't jinx it.  I got a -Atk Chrissa in the last Banner, so maybe they wanted to give me a break until the New Year's Banner.